FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Crazy Rock Band merch revealed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sushi111  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:03 am    Post subject: Crazy Rock Band merch revealed Reply with quote

http://www.destructoid.com/e3-08-rock-band-merch-that-doesn-t-really-involve-rocking-out-at-all-95710.phtml
metasynthie  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That photo creator looks really amusing. Poses, facial features, camera distance, background, band logo, and special effects. When you multiply that four customized avatars, the possibilities are quite endless.

The 3D-printer-made figurines on the other hand, look like they're made out of granulated sugar that's been through a sandstorm. But that's kind of typical for 3D printing. The World of Warcraft version of this doesn't look too good either... at least not as good as the price tag would make you think, but customization's expensive.

I'm afraid the t-shirts are going to cost like $40 too. :P
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Metasynthie
linkoftime123  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I think this has been stated before. But it's still really cool that there doing this. It always like they find a way to get money from us while not being total duches.
MasterAce  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said before, I'm totally getting a Michael Fist t-shirt and bumper sticker to represent my band.

And I'll totally buy a figurine of my guitarist (who is modeled after Pandora)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Perfidious Sinn Wii Friend Code: 7718621967747715
Tala  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm definitely getting one of my Alexi Laiho character.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TalaTheElite
pvtGramps  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If/when they determine details, I'll decide the bribe to get my band to do the Endless Setlist 2 with me.

I am looking forward to seeing the custom tattoo work I've done on my Vocalist on a statue. That'll be really cool.
dabears116  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

now i can have a 3d ronald mcdonald, meh im not even touching this, i wonder how this will turn out, it sounds crazy lol

Some guy at my old school once wore a merzbow shirt to class so we all threw stones at him and kicked him in the head until he died lol
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: DaBears116
arob019  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

time to capture my band of leprachauns on one single photo or make 4/7 of snowwhites dwarves

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like where they're going with the idea of creating one character who can play any instrument. And I swear to God, I don't care how much it costs or how much of a dork it makes me, I'm totally buying my character's/band's merch. That's so fucking cool.

Seriously, I know Nintendo has a rep for "printing money", but gosh Harmonix is getting good at it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Cakexploder
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: