FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Expert DLC Drum GS Rivalry
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a few more GS's fooling around today. Pretty happy about a couple of em, even thought nothings insanely hard. Btw, Tag BigZ =).

The reason for this post though is I am happy to say I hit 25 million on DLC scores =). This really is not a huge accomplishment since I haven't even 5*'d everything, but theres only about 12 people on SH cross platform with it, so kind of cool =). Also took over 2nd spot for DLC on PS3 =).

EDIT: Got 4 more, and can I join the be pissed at Action club? Took me 8 or 9 runs to get it, none worse than a -3, always missing at different places. Does anyone else feel that double kick thats in there twice early is completely random?

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
toopskittles  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

action itself is really random, i actually really like the song but not when i play it in rock band, it's one of my least favorites
i've had a pretty busy week so i haven't gotten to play much, but with you so close internetguy i have to go get a bigger lead
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've only gotten two new GS, Moving to Seattle and Franklin's Tower. I've been working on my career score, finally passed 10 million on drums.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blingdomepiece wrote:

I need to get some easier DLC!

Got anything that is in my list? Our GS list is almost identical on the setlist, probably is not too farfetched that you could GS most DLC that I've GS'd especially cause most of these came in 2 or 3 runs. Basically I've been doing a similar thing, checking BigZ's list and working on that stuff.

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditto, also, I got 3 new gold stars, and one I'm really proud of (Why do you love me), along with 2 broken drumsets and a lot of almosts. So we are now tied for today

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

internetguy87 wrote:
blingdomepiece wrote:

I need to get some easier DLC!

Got anything that is in my list? Our GS list is almost identical on the setlist, probably is not too farfetched that you could GS most DLC that I've GS'd especially cause most of these came in 2 or 3 runs. Basically I've been doing a similar thing, checking BigZ's list and working on that stuff.

I was just kidding, some of the DLC you guys have gold starred impressed me quite a bit actually, I'm not sure if I could get 'em without some work. Realistically any DLC I gold star I am not going to play as often unless I really like the song, so I try to only download the harder stuff if I can help it.

I am running out of songs that are fairly easy to GS and that will make it more challenging. I need to go through my songs and see where I'm close, and also peek at your list and Z's for inspiration.

On a very non-GS note, I finally passed Blinded by Fear today. God I hate that song. Well not the actual song, I think At the Gates is pretty cool. But not a great fit for me in Rock Band!
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got 11k more to grab to hit 10 million. Then I will be gunning for a few straight days of DLC gold attempts =-). Been idle last few days for this, as I believe BigZ, and Bling have already accomplished this in the last week.

I play my game online
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

internetguy87 wrote:
Got 11k more to grab to hit 10 million. Then I will be gunning for a few straight days of DLC gold attempts =-). Been idle last few days for this, as I believe BigZ, and Bling have already accomplished this in the last week.

Yeah, right now though I'm on hiatus until my new drums come in.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo, got my 50th total DLC GS, with an awesome song, Peace of Mind. Finally hit 10 million so time to get working on some DLC GS's, hope to hit 100 GS's on drums soon (adding in my 36 from setlist, only 14 to go).

In order to make you guys reading this post worthwhile, I'll post this for your enjoyment:

I play my game online
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a performance 8^).

I have to admit I'm looking forward to HMX "fixing" gold star cutoffs in RB2. It gets a bit old to have a -2 run and not get gold. Yeah yeah, if it's an easy song I should FC it, but it seems like the bar is a bit absurd (let's not even get into the songs that are impossible to gold).
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump... told you guys I'd come to play once I hit 10mil =P. Added 11 new ones in last couple hours. Also had some epic frustration over a few songs...

First of all, Bye Bye Love sucks. There is no reason I should not FC it yet I can never hit the stupid little fills all in the same run. After like 10 runs I am just saying screw this song for a while.

Second off, Die, All Right! sucks. First run I hit every little roll-fill but fked up and missed 2 OD's. So I go back, combo everything outside the fills, but hit not a single fill. It also tires you out pretty bad so I refused to keep playing.

And lastly, Pixies songs are all extremely annoying to GS. I finally said fk attempting to FC the roll at end of Monkey Goes to Heaven and just squeezed out 2k instead. Every song requires a near FC with perfect OD path, and there is always one or two weird parts in every song.

Should hit my 100th GS tomorrow (DLC/Setlist) for drums, and I want it to be an awesome song. The songs that I have that are awesome, and I am fairly close to GS'ing are More Than a Feeling, Hysteria, Limelight (maybe), Message in a Bottle. Gotta figure out which one it shall be =).

I am just really tired and need to stop posting shit here at like 4am, so hope people decide to challenge me so I keep working =P.

I play my game online
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only have two new ones, They Say and Capital G, but expect a lot more tonight, also, I can't uplad my pics right now, my new computer is having some power issues and my old one doesn't have a card reader.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've only got two new ones, Yomp and Tame, though I have reached close to 10.2 million on the main disk.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm... i haven't played much recently due to college starting in 2 weeks, but even when i do all the songs i have left to gs are the really hard ones so i've only gotten one. once i'm done moving in and get all settled with classes i'll be back to reclaim the lead

edit: *sigh* i went to play today and bam, yellow pad is cracked i'm attempting to fix it but if it doesn't work out i won't have drums until rb2. /crosses fingers
toopskittles  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i've got a spare set of el's i've managed to work with, huge improvements on career plus i got 3-5 more dlc gold stars i'll have to sift through them and put em up later, it's hard with lack of goldable songs in my set, especially when this weeks roadrunner pack, although i did gold runnin wild, almost sleepwalker. and devo is yuck so i won't be buying those but maybe duran duran
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: