FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Community Challenge: How Good Can You Sound?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Icemage  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jawnintendo wrote:
Icemage wrote:
Also, what's up with the horrendously muddy audio? Is that just how the Wii version of RB1 sounds, or is it some quirk of your capture setup? It sounds like you recorded that in a wind tunnel... I can barely even hear you half the time.

Does it really sound that bad??

It probably is either just how RB1 sounds on the Wii, or it's my mic, cause my Capture Card is fine.

Yes, it really sounds that bad. I don't know what's wrong with the audio on that video, but the sound quality is atrocious. There's some sort of "white noise" sort of fuzz over the entire duration that sounds a bit like radio static.

I don't think it's RB1 for Wii either because I spot-checked a few other direct capture videos from RB1 for Wii on YouTube and they sound reasonable (not quite as good as the PS360 version because RB1 on Wii had that horrible compressed video/audio thing going on, but no trace of what I'm hearing on your video).

Quote:
At least give me props for FCing such a hard song.

This isn't really the place for posting FCs, you want the Accomplishments forum if you want props for getting an FC. In the context of sounding good, you might start by singing all the lyrics instead of worrying all the time about where your pitch arrow is.
jawnintendo  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry to say that I have re-watched my vid several times and I still can't hear what you're talking about. Is it the game itself or is it me? Can you please point out what in particular is so horrible?

In the event of a code red, please do not orgasm over an accomplishment of an elite player. That is because the player is currently in the zone. You will run of out of jizz before he is finished.
Thank you for listening and please save all orgasms for the end of the ride.

Accomplishments | 17/82 Pro Guitar FCs | 70/83 Pro Bass FCs | 55/63 Pro Keys FCs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jawnintendo
Anexa  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm using my new microphone that I bought for my band and a cable from Rock band Parts. It is a MILLION times better quality than the generic Rock band mic. Usually there is so much crackle and static on the high notes the videos are un-uploadable. There is still a tiny amount, but now at least I can sing to my full lyric (operatic) ability, woot.

Field of Serpents

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZACBQGAHWRE

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:54 pm    Post subject: Pressure by Paramore Reply with quote

It's been years since I've contributed to this thread but here goes another vid from me! ^_^

Pressure by Paramore:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gnRTLKmfE4&feature=channel_video_title
PinkPixy  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anexa wrote:
I'm using my new microphone that I bought for my band and a cable from Rock band Parts. It is a MILLION times better quality than the generic Rock band mic. Usually there is so much crackle and static on the high notes the videos are un-uploadable. There is still a tiny amount, but now at least I can sing to my full lyric (operatic) ability, woot.

Field of Serpents

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZACBQGAHWRE

Ooooo what mic did you get?? I could use a new mic! Mine crackles on high notes too and I have to hold the mic away from my face when I sing louder, which distorts the quality anyways.
Zeroanthem1212  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heres a video of the girlfriend singing, feel free to let me know what you think... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkpuMy9ZOYQ
xtreme2252  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flobots - Handlebars
Radiohead - Creep
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Xtreme2252
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60
Page 60 of 60

Jump to: