FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rock Band Achievments!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cliff  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barfo wrote:
Cliff wrote:
Barfo wrote:
Of course playing mirror mode to get an upstrum twist is sort of like swallowing the spider to kill the fly for most people..

I'm pretty sure that I get the metaphor and still have no idea what that means.

Both of those methods of play (mirror mode = playing with lefty flip on but hold the guitar as a righty; upstum = hit all the notes strumming only up) are twists for the GH leagues. And consensus would be that mirror twist is significantly more difficult than upstrum twist, particularly to get an FC on.

No, no, I understand that just fine. I just meant the colloquialism "swallowing the spider to kill the fly"
Ren  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROCK AND ROLL!!!

Seems like you'll get most of the points if you just beat the game on all difficulties with all instruments. Time consuming, but I was gonna do that anyway. :P

TigerHawk310  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ren wrote:
Seems like you'll get most of the points if you just beat the game on all difficulties with all instruments. Time consuming, but I was gonna do that anyway. :P

Sort of. Here's the breakdown:

Solo tour points -- 450:

140 each for Guitar, Bass, and Drum solo tours. Beating a tour on a difficulty also gives you all the points for the lower difficulties; you don't have to go back and play Guitar tour on Easy if you beat it on Expert.
30 more giveaway points for unlocking venues.

Band World Tour points -- 395:

Milestones -- 70: these are things like "get a van", "get a bus", "get a million fans"
Completion -- 100: Presumably "Get inducted into the Hall of Fame" is the form of "beating" this mode.
Endless Setlist -- 55: 3 achievements for finishing the endless setlist on varying difficulties; presumably beating it on Expert gets you the lower difficulties as well.
Venue Completion -- 170: 10 points for each venue you complete.

Online points -- 100:
On each mode (Tug of War or Score Duel), win 20 ranked matches for 30 points, and 5 consecutive matches for 20 points.

Miscellaneous points -- 55:
Flawless -- 40: 10 each for a perfect expert performance on each instrument. For bass, you also have to upstrum
5 star any song -- 10
Play with someone who has completed the Endless Setlist on expert -- 5
Cam101  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds like an awsome game, very well thought out achievements too. i cant wait!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: