FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Ohio Get together?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeathTollXD  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:16 am    Post subject: Ohio Get together? Reply with quote

Anyone though about having a Ohio get-together?
Like just having fun relaxing!?
Like okay I live in Findlay and I know a few some of SH'ers who live in Toledo (I'm looking at you RB.Scorehero side) or somewhat fair drive to a get-together. Now is anyone Interested in Doing one? I can't do one at my house of course becuse it's to small but if anyone would like to do this then that would be great! AND All age group please. and If someone can stream that would be amazing

EDIT: have all DLC pl0x & Xbox 360 is the system I would want to use because of using the Xplorer or the strat or the LP idk

GOALS
1. 10Million guitar- Im done with that shit
2. IDK ( )
Metalteeth  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...I am in Port Clinton now, home from college. But...I don't know if I could get away with this, my parents wouldn't really like it. Despite the fact that I'm 19.
DeathTollXD  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

errrrr thats not good your 19? 19? wow your an adult and your parents won't let you? awww man

GOALS
2. IDK ( )
Metalteeth  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, what would I say to them? "Hey, I'm going to a get together with a bunch of strangers, all we have in common is Rock Band" :P

Plus, my dad things technology is of the devil, and that playing video games will hurt me somehow. Hillbilly for you.

I will probably just say something along the lines of "going to a tourney" or something.
DeathTollXD  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do it man

GOALS
2. IDK ( )
DeathTollXD  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

c'mon guys I really would like to do something like this

GOALS
2. IDK ( )
Swarmy  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in Streetsboro, but I'm only 16 and don't take drivers ed until winter.
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you live in streetstucky?

Im from Twinsburg, although i live in columbus right now. I didn't even know there were other people from ohio on scorehero. I'd be down but im not traveling across Ohio and I seem to be older than the 3 of you (i'm 23)

''First Ever'' is needlessly redundant and its never acceptable to use more than 3 exclamation points...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BowlZ
Swarmy  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BowlZ wrote:
you live in streetstucky?

Im from Twinsburg, although i live in columbus right now. I didn't even know there were other people from ohio on scorehero. I'd be down but im not traveling across Ohio and I seem to be older than the 3 of you (i'm 23)

We've actually disowned the name "Streetstucky," and have adopted "Streetsbrah," to fit the new generation of commonly used slang words.
The word "bro" and other derivations of it (brah, broseph, brahstein, brozilla) are becoming extremely popular. Make sure they don't become popular in your area, or the "Columbus" name you're quite fond of might become "Columbrah."
DeathTollXD  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1014547#1014547

Hey guys read this one I think someone s gonna host one at a Bowling alley or watever

GOALS
2. IDK ( )
Deathblooms51  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeathTollXD wrote:
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1014547#1014547

Hey guys read this one I think someone s gonna host one at a Bowling alley or watever
If anyone else has any ideas for a Ohio get together I'd like to hear them, the Gino's pizza idea is just an idea atm. I don't know how well we'd be able to accommodate the amount of people that might show up, plus it's a take turns sort of thing with other random people.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if that pizza place was the same place I know, but there was a pizza place in Toledo that had Rock Band tournaments every Sunday evening. I think it was called Homeslice. My friends went their a few times. But go figure, the time I am able to make it up with them, they have a problem with the system and had to cancel the event!

Whenever they get their system back up and running, I believe they plan on hosting the tournaments again. But I don't know when that will be.
Deathblooms51  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterMo wrote:
I don't know if that pizza place was the same place I know, but there was a pizza place in Toledo that had Rock Band tournaments every Sunday evening. I think it was called Homeslice. My friends went their a few times. But go figure, the time I am able to make it up with them, they have a problem with the system and had to cancel the event!

Whenever they get their system back up and running, I believe they plan on hosting the tournaments again. But I don't know when that will be.
Yeah, Homeslice pizza downtown i think... I know someone who used to work there.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:39 am    Post subject: Sweet... Reply with quote

I live in Cleveland Heights and I'm 12. It's kinda a long drive but if I could make it that would be awesome.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to come! Unfortunately I'm only 13 and live all the way out in Hubbard on the other side of ohio 0.o
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: