FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Small Song List on X-Play for RB2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DRawkwaRD  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaddogMonty wrote:
DRawkwaRD wrote:
freakinalex wrote:
...http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/686698/First_Rock_Band_2_Tracks_Revealed.html...

So it's not the Dream Theater Panic Attack?

After reading the article it seems like it is pure speculation. As if they just got the screenshot and had to determine the info themselves.

It is sorted under "Solid" songs though, so I think it's safe to assume it's the Finger Eleven one.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Decluke Wii Friend Code: 1694948626734708
inv4der  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DRawkwaRD wrote:
MaddogMonty wrote:
DRawkwaRD wrote:
freakinalex wrote:
...http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/686698/First_Rock_Band_2_Tracks_Revealed.html...

After reading the article it seems like it is pure speculation. As if they just got the screenshot and had to determine the info themselves.

It is sorted under "Solid" songs though, so I think it's safe to assume it's the Finger Eleven one.

And Chop Suey would be solid?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
DRawkwaRD wrote:
MaddogMonty wrote:
DRawkwaRD wrote:
freakinalex wrote:

Right, and according to that wiki playtest leak, it's the Dream Theater one. Either G4 doesn't know who Dream Theater are, the leak doesn't know who Finger Eleven is, or they're both retarded and it's actually the Paddingtons version.

Or hell, maybe we're all dead wrong and it's a Harmonix/bonus band.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: teamkillin629
machchunk  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DRawkwaRD wrote:

That isn't really relevant as we don't know what instrument's list is being shown. It could be from vocals, as nothing in the Dream Theater song sounds especially hard to sing.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: machchunk
inv4der  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

machchunk wrote:
DRawkwaRD wrote:

That isn't really relevant as we don't know what instrument's list is being shown. It could be from vocals, as nothing in the Dream Theater song sounds especially hard to sing.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
machchunk wrote:
DRawkwaRD wrote:

Why not? He's just saying the words quickly (which you wouldn't be forced to do), not making any complicated pitch jumps.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: machchunk
inv4der  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

machchunk wrote:
inv4der wrote:
machchunk wrote:
DRawkwaRD wrote:

Why not? He's just saying the words quickly, not making any complicated pitch jumps.

You have heard the whole song, right? It wouldn't be all talkies. I'm prety sure it would be higher than just solid.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:

You have heard the whole song, right? It wouldn't be all talkies. I'm prety sure it would be higher than just solid.

Yes, I listened to the whole song before I made that post. Also, see my edit.
krisdaschwab912  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

machchunk wrote:
inv4der wrote:
machchunk wrote:
DRawkwaRD wrote:

Why not? He's just saying the words quickly (which you wouldn't be forced to do), not making any complicated pitch jumps.

you know what I'm thinking? I think that may be some sort of demo version or something along those lines.
hiddenzombie013  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if solid is tier 3, notice to the right that the only thing Give Away is tier 3 on is guitar, and I don't see Dream Theater being tier 3 guitar.
Pick up on some DLC I missed [ ]
5* + 250-streak on Llama Pro Drums [X]
Finish all Drums/Pro Drums goals [ ]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: hiddenzombie013 PSN Name: hiddenzombie013
inv4der  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hiddenzombie013 wrote:
Well if solid is tier 3, notice to the right that the only thing Give Away is tier 3 on is guitar, and I don't see Dream Theater being tier 3 guitar.

or Chop Suey.

EDIT: To compare, Beethoven's C*** is 7th tier on vox. Both have Serj as the vocalist. I highly doubt that any song with him as the vocalist will end up below tier 5.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe solid is the new 5th or 6th tier.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: teamkillin629
JRyder  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it's just in Solid as a placeholder, maybe that's far from a final screenshot and after some playtesting (whether private or public), they'll get some feedback that moves any of the songs in different directions.

I really wish they'd go for some more popular Finger Eleven songs if that is Finger Eleven, though.

machchunk  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:

EDIT: To compare, Beethoven's C*** is 7th tier on vox. Both have Serj as the vocalist. I highly doubt that any song with him as the vocalist will end up below tier 5.

Beethoven's Cunt has the quick pitch changes and that tricky last phrase, though. Also, that's not a very good assumption, seeing as not every Boston vocal song is in the top 3 tiers, and Brad Delp has as versatile a voice as Serj's
inv4der  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JRyder wrote:
Maybe it's just in Solid as a placeholder, maybe that's far from a final screenshot and after some playtesting (whether private or public), they'll get some feedback that moves any of the songs in different directions.

I think this is actually the case.

EDIT: Also, Chop Suey's vox may end up a a high tier just for pitches that are hard to discover by just playing the song and listening as it goes along. Reptilia and I Get By hold their tierings due to strange pitches, that one you get them they're easy, but until then you plink by with a bad percentage.

Twang wrote:
Maybe solid is the new 5th or 6th tier.

Also, this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 16 of 18

Jump to: