FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Stuck on Loading Screen

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bmasterlord  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:57 am    Post subject: Stuck on Loading Screen Reply with quote

As the topic says on some songs the game just wont load it never boots me out ( or at least after waiting about 10 minutes it didn't) to any sort of menu or error message and I have to restart to move on.

I have noticed the songs that do this are DLC, but not all DLC it seems to be older DLC I got a while back which brings me to this theory. I got a new xbox a little while ago, but am using the same hard drive, this also only recently occurred while I am playing on vacation and am not connected to xbox live.

Could it be songs that I got on the old xbox need the rights refreshed or something and being in on xbox live is the only way they will work until I re download them on my new box, or another problem entirely, is there anything I could do while not connected to xbox live?

Thanks for any help you can give me
freeqaz  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hit "save as" and not just "save" in ArkTool.
Owning a business is hard work. If you need any tech advise, you can reach me at contact@nsgeek.net or check us out on the web at http://nsgeek.net . We specialize in Web Design and Computer Repair. Aloha!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
craventrio  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get this problem when I try to create PSS files in weird ways (not using PSSinject). It can read the file, it's on the first layer and everything, and the Save Ass trick didn't help, but I suppose it doesn't like the PSS file because rebuilding it with the original PSS file always works fine. Anyway, that's my own problem because I'm trying to do new things... but for your problem, if Save As doesn't magically fix it, maybe you've not created the PSS file correctly.
kevnin  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy christ, read his post.

it's about xbox 360 and dlc not loading.
craventrio  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kevnin wrote:
holy christ, read his post.

it's about xbox 360 and dlc not loading.

Ha ha, thought it was about putting DLC on a custom disc, and just being mistaken about DRM refreshes (since DRM would be removed when extracting), and freeqaz's reply just sealed it in my mind.

OK then OP, this forum is about "creating custom content for Rock Band, related tools, and other software applications" so the forum you want is probably misc
Bmasterlord  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I wil repost it there
freeqaz  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a bug with the current rock band patch. You just have to clear some cache files or something...
Owning a business is hard work. If you need any tech advise, you can reach me at contact@nsgeek.net or check us out on the web at http://nsgeek.net . We specialize in Web Design and Computer Repair. Aloha!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: