FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
An (obvious) tip for the ending sections

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StealthyChalupa  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: An (obvious) tip for the ending sections Reply with quote

Use the solo buttons. Since they strum w/ each push, you basically can just flail on them like crazy with both hands and get a crapload of points.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But just remember to switch back to the top position once you see the end of the free mode, so you can finish and actually receive those extra points.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RLKDragon
Tomcove  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, you can play the whole song with the solo buttons if you want to, you just have to strum. So you can keep your fingers on the solo buttons for the ending notes, just as long as you remember to strum them.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: tomcove6888
NoPance  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The solo and top buttons work during the end wankery, so I'd actually suggest putting a hand on each and going finger-crazy.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: No Pance
ishboo22  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The top ones don't do anything unless you strum though.
evilgoat  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mostly tap the solo buttons with my right hand so I don't forget to chord it up with my left. I'm not used to the distance of the neck yet to swiftly change between frets and solo buttons.

XBL ragnartheawful PSN Ragnar_the_Awful
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: ragnartheawful PSN Name: Ragnar_the_Awful
sinimax  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

evilgoat wrote:
I mostly tap the solo buttons with my right hand so I don't forget to chord it up with my left. I'm not used to the distance of the neck yet to swiftly change between frets and solo buttons.

Thats what I do. I find it much easier to bring your strumming hand up to the solo buttons and flail away like a mad man. (I have big fingers so I can hit all 5 buttons with 4 fingers) It keeps your other hand ready for whatever the ending may be and its much easier to move your strumming hand form solo buttons to strum bar.

DLC WHORE!

The best band ever...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: SiNiMAX PSN Name: SiNiMAX
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: