FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
drewbles - Travolta is confused in here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Graf  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm.... As for your X-plorer, you could take it to my place and we could take it apart and see what's what. If all else fails, it might be a good idea to PM Rickles and see what he's got stashed. The last time I read his thread I could swear I saw him say that he still has a few stashed. You could perhaps buy one from him?

And it didn't occur to me last night, but you had to SRFC All of This on bass when we played. Nicely done, dude. I still can't believe we got that in one fucking try after all the time I remember putting into grinding it years ago. Haha I suppose that's one of the random times where it paid off in a big way. Now if only we could FC it at PAX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clouds Over California Bass FC

Graf wrote:
And it didn't occur to me last night, but you had to SRFC All of This on bass when we played. Nicely done, dude. I still can't believe we got that in one fucking try after all the time I remember putting into grinding it years ago. Haha I suppose that's one of the random times where it paid off in a big way. Now if only we could FC it at PAX

I'm excited for the The Sour Cream Facials to be getting back together

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Epic work on Clouds Over California. Any plans on getting the rest of the Roadrunner Pack? ^.^

AIRBOURNE Runnin Wild
DEVILDRIVER Clouds Over California
DREAM THEATER Constant Motion
KILLSWITCH ENGAGE My Curse
MACHINE HEAD Aesthetics Of Hate
MEGADETH Sleepwalker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn! Clouds bass FC is a win in my books.

How did you play the break? Strum it all? HOs as HOs?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:
Epic work on Clouds Over California. Any plans on getting the rest of the Roadrunner Pack? ^.^

AIRBOURNE Runnin Wild
DEVILDRIVER Clouds Over California
DREAM THEATER Constant Motion
KILLSWITCH ENGAGE My Curse
MACHINE HEAD Aesthetics Of Hate
MEGADETH Sleepwalker

Would like to do the entire pack. Have to buy all my DLC over again though since my old GT got hacked and seized by Microsoft... I only have Clouds Over California. I'm pretty sure I already FC'd Runnin' Wild at one point though. If I run into extra cash I plan on buying Moving Pictures, Axis: Bold as Love, and the Roadrunner pack.

hewhoislikegod wrote:
Damn! Clouds bass FC is a win in my books.

How did you play the break? Strum it all? HOs as HOs?

Thank you! I strummed the entire section. I find that section to be easy to count when strumming through it all. I'm not much of a HOPO user in those types of sections.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Running Wild can not be purchased anymore, just an FYI. I wouldn't hold a grudge against someone for skipping that since it's the easiest in the pack on most instruments.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
Running Wild can not be purchased anymore, just an FYI. I wouldn't hold a grudge against someone for skipping that since it's the easiest in the pack on most instruments.

Eh, I'm not to worried about it then. I know when my old Gamertag was DreREWbles (then changed to Cutrizzi) I had the entire pack and I remember getting the Guitar FC of Runnin' Wild so I figure bass would essentially be the same chart. If I go for the Pack FC I'll just use Graf's DLC to quickly run through that one.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drewbles wrote:
inv4der wrote:

Eh, I'm not to worried about it then. I know when my old Gamertag was DreREWbles (then changed to Cutrizzi) I had the entire pack and I remember getting the Guitar FC of Runnin' Wild so I figure bass would essentially be the same chart. If I go for the Pack FC I'll just use Graf's DLC to quickly run through that one.

Was just coming to say this - you're welcome to get any FC's you need at my place. I'm sure there are other songs that I don't have that are unavailable, but Runnin' Wild is definitely one that I do have. On the subject of my house... we need another co-op session.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graf wrote:
drewbles wrote:
inv4der wrote:

Was just coming to say this - you're welcome to get any FC's you need at my place. I'm sure there are other songs that I don't have that are unavailable, but Runnin' Wild is definitely one that I do have. On the subject of my house... we need another co-op session.

I'd like to get RoadRunner Bass done. That'd be fun.

Ill have to come by sometime soon for more co-op. 5/7

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You gotta work on co-op so when rock band 4 comes out you guys can rival me and nyvideogamefreak. =p

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
drewbles  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HellAshes wrote:
You gotta work on co-op so when rock band 4 comes out you guys can rival me and nyvideogamefreak. =p

We've got some ideas brewing for co-op achievements. Stay tuned.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was playing Rock Band 3 over at Graf's crib and snagged this quicky. No path used. 5th place on RB3 leaderboards.

Now only leaves Sleepwalker and I'll have the pack FC'd on Bass.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome work on the pack so far. You gotta get that Sleepwalker FC and move on to the next challenge! Mayhem Pack
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: APeX Graf
drewbles  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rock Band 4 hype!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enter some scores! Get those nasty sightreads out of the way so you can start seeing the improvement! I can't wait to see what you can do with this game
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 28 of 29

Jump to: