FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Boston area expert Endless Setlist

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beingmused  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:17 pm    Post subject: Boston area expert Endless Setlist Reply with quote

I'm looking for area folk like me who want to get their Platinum icons - and, moreover, who want to do it in style. I've no problem with completing the Endless Setlist on guitar, bass, OR drums. I just want to find a few other people who want to get their icons at the same time, and can put in a weekend day to get it taken care of. Just make SURE you can beat everything on expert.

If there's any interested folk, then we can work out a time and details.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: beingmused
Bassani  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is for the PS3 I guess? I'm on the Cape with a 360, so I guess I'm out

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/bassanisquickplay
raunch99 wrote:
Congratulations! This accomplishment will go unmatched for quite some time I'd imagine.
beingmused  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it'd be played on a PS3, yes....but if you were looking to get YOUR icon, then we'd have to play it through twice anyways. But if you just wanted to play, there's no reason you couldn't play on a ps3 (unless you refuse to use the strat)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: beingmused
Bassani  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao, I actually prefer the Strat. Hit me up in a PM and maybe we can work something out...

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/bassanisquickplay
raunch99 wrote:
Congratulations! This accomplishment will go unmatched for quite some time I'd imagine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: