FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
DBV vs. Wildcat vs. willay vs. Tinkerbread
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WildcatTennis  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:15 pm    Post subject: DBV vs. Wildcat vs. willay vs. Tinkerbread Reply with quote

Hola. This rivalry is aimed to get more FCs for instruments you don't normally play. Just get as many FCs as possible for each instruments, and added all up. I want either 2 or 3 people (including me) in this rivalry.

TOTAL FCS:

willay: 50
Wildcat: 30
Tinker: 59

Guitar:
willay: All The Small Things, Blitzkrieg Bop, El Scorcho, Go With The Flow, Learn To Fly, Mississippi Queen, Time We Had, When You Were Young,

Wildcat: (Don't Fear) The Reaper, Blitzkrieg Bop, Crushcrushcrush, Die All Right!, El Scorcho, Girls Who Play Guitars, Here It Goes Again, I Think I'm Paranoid, In Bloom, Limelight, Maps, Message In a Bottle, Mississippi Queen, More Than a Feeling, Next To You, Orange Crush, Sabotage, Synchronicity II, The Hand That Feeds, Time We Had, Train In Vain (Stand By Me), Welcome Home, When You Were Young,

Tinker: Fortunate Son, Go With The Flow, Here It Goes Again, I Think I'm Paranoid, In Bloom, Learn To Fly, Maps, Mississippi Queen, Orange Crush, Say It Ain't So, The Hand That Feeds, This Ain't a Scene (It's An Arms Race), Time We Had, Wave of Mutilation, When You Were Young,

Bass:
willay: Brainpower, Main Offender, Reptilia, Wanted Dead or Alive,

Wildcat: Im So Sick, Train In Vain (Stand By Me),

Tinker: (Don't Fear) The Reaper, Blitzkrieg Bop, Blood Doll, Buddy Holly, Debaser, Fortunate Son, Go With The Flow, I Get By, I Think I'm Paranoid, In Bloom, Joker & The Thief, Just What I Needed, Learn To Fly, Main Offender, Maps, Mississippi Queen, Orange Crush, Reptilia, Say It Ain't So, Should I Stay or Should I Go, The Hand That Feeds, This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race, Timmy & The Lords of the Underworld, Wanted Dead or Alive, Wave of Mutilation, When You Were Young,

Drums:
willay: 29 Fingers, Blitzkrieg Bop, Buddy Holly, Can't Stand Losing You, Celebrity Skin, Creep, Crushcrushcrush, Franklin's Tower, Gimme Shelter, Gimme Three Steps, Here It Goes Again, Hier Kommt Alex, I Think I'm Paranoid, In Bloom, Main Offender, Mississippi Queen, Reptilia, Sabotage, Say It Ain't So, Should I Stay or Should I Go, Suffragette City, Train In Vain (Stand By Me), Vasoline, Wave of Mutilation,

Wildcat: Buddy Holly, I Think I'm Paranoid,

Tinker: 29 Fingers, Buddy Holly, Fortunate Son, Here It Goes Again, I Think I'm Paranoid, Just What I Needed, Say It Ain't So, Wave of Mutilation,

Vocals:
willay: (Don't Fear) The Reaper, Blitzkrieg Bop, Creep, Go With The Flow, Maps, Mississippi Queen, My Sharona, Orange Crush, Paranoid, Rockaway Beach, Wave of Mutilation,

Wildcat: Blitzkrieg Bop, My Sharona, Paranoid,

Tinker: (Don't Fear) The Reaper, Blitzkrieg Bop, Brainpower, Creep, Dani California, Day Late Dollar Short, Debaser, Electric Version, Fortunate Son, Go With The Flow, Maps, Orange Crush, Paranoid, Pleasure (Pleasure), Time We Had, Tom Sawyer,

#1 fan for AWG!... I need a life.

Last edited by WildcatTennis on Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:16 am; edited 16 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: WildcatTennis
el1t3v1rus  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:36 pm    Post subject: Re: One-Man Band FC competition Reply with quote

WildcatTennis wrote:
Hola. This rivalry is aimed to get more FCs for instruments you dont normally play. Just get as many FCs as possible for each instruments, and added all up. I want either 2 or 3 people (including me) in this rivalry.
NOTE: the FCs that you might already have do not count for this rivarly. Start from scratch. DLC counts. Please be either 360 or PS3 (for reasons like DLC, and the whole vox is easier on PS2 thing).

Oh I was so going to do this, but nevermind since you've turned on us PS2 players Wildcat.
[ ] 65 FC's
[ ] 70 FC's
[ ] 75 FC's
[ ] 78 FC's
[x] 1st Place
[9.37] 9.4 mil
RockBand Accomps.
My EL penny mod. Works beyond perfect!

Last edited by el1t3v1rus on 30 Oct 2008 19:55; edited 946,281 times in total
WildcatTennis  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:46 pm    Post subject: Re: One-Man Band FC competition Reply with quote

el1t3v1rus wrote:
WildcatTennis wrote:
Hola. This rivalry is aimed to get more FCs for instruments you dont normally play. Just get as many FCs as possible for each instruments, and added all up. I want either 2 or 3 people (including me) in this rivalry.
NOTE: the FCs that you might already have do not count for this rivarly. Start from scratch. DLC counts. Please be either 360 or PS3 (for reasons like DLC, and the whole vox is easier on PS2 thing).

Oh I was so going to do this, but nevermind since you've turned on us PS2 players Wildcat.

well maybe you should upgrade

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: WildcatTennis
el1t3v1rus  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:48 pm    Post subject: Re: One-Man Band FC competition Reply with quote

WildcatTennis wrote:
el1t3v1rus wrote:
WildcatTennis wrote:

well maybe you should upgrade

I'm not going to for a while, mainly because I already have RB for the PS2 and I don't feel like shelling out $400+ for a PS3 or 360.
[ ] 65 FC's
[ ] 70 FC's
[ ] 75 FC's
[ ] 78 FC's
[x] 1st Place
[9.37] 9.4 mil
RockBand Accomps.
My EL penny mod. Works beyond perfect!

Last edited by el1t3v1rus on 30 Oct 2008 19:55; edited 946,281 times in total
willay  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, im in. despite the "fc's you already have don't count". took me 7 months to get the 60ish i have, i dont wanna do that again
lol

WildcatTennis  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

willay wrote:
ok, im in. despite the "fc's you already have don't count". took me 7 months to get the 60ish i have, i dont wanna do that again
lol

ok. btw, you wanna play?

and it seems like whenever you're on, im on, so its gonna be hard for you to find time for this (though i suppose when i go to sleep you can do it).

TheTinkerbread  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I be in on this too?
I'm good friends with willay, and I played with you once Wildcat when I was at his house (I was on vocals)
I should start to practice some other instruments too...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TheTinkerbread
WildcatTennis  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheTinkerbread wrote:
Can I be in on this too?
I'm good friends with willay, and I played with you once Wildcat when I was at his house (I was on vocals)
I should start to practice some other instruments too...

ahh... you must be max

i was wondering who that was. i thought you were pretty good, too. ok, you're in. but no one else.

P.S. for short, may i call you bread?

EDIT: or tinker?

Mashishi  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, can I get in this. I need to get FC's on drums. Only have 1 or 2 and none on vocals. This will motivate me. Well I just saw in the above post you said no more, but you said 2 or 3. Just let me know

Some people say cucumbers taste better pickled!
WildcatTennis  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, sorry. i meant 2 or 3 total, including me. feel free to start another one w/ someone else.

willay  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just got learn to fly guitar
do you want FC's posted here, or PM'd?

willay  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

also go with the flow guitar
same question tho, post em here, or PM?

WildcatTennis  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whatever. that's why i only wanted a few people, so the FCs dont get too much to handle. if i get on and dont see it, you might want to PM me.

TheTinkerbread  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just got Wave Of Mutilation on guitar and 29 fingers on drums.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TheTinkerbread
willay  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheTinkerbread wrote:
i just got Wave Of Mutilation on guitar and 29 fingers on drums.

heyyyy, drum FC!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: