FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Welcome Home

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Overdrive FAQs [Archive] -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note Chart
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
Rosstopher  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not Jesus played martyr like it says in measure 49, it's, "Like Jesus played letter." Coheed and Cambria is my favorite band, and that's totally the wrong lyrics. Corrections pl0x?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lyric that appears in the game itself is "martyr". Why they chose that instead of "letter", I don't know. I think ScoreHero is going to try to be as accurate to the game as possible, though, even if that means it's not accurate to the song itself.

I did always wonder why they pronounce "martyr" so strangely...
deathbypig  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

violinhero86 wrote:
The lyric that appears in the game itself is "martyr". Why they chose that instead of "letter", I don't know. I think ScoreHero is going to try to be as accurate to the game as possible, though, even if that means it's not accurate to the song itself.

I did always wonder why they pronounce "martyr" so strangely...

I suppose they thought the lyric made more sense...it does to me. :p
tdchewy  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that guy makes alot of the lyrics sound really odd..sounds like Mayr-derr to me...I'm pretty sure the actual lyric is supposed to be letter, but it doesn't sound like it and it doesn't really make any sense given the context it is used in..

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not the first time the lyrics have been wrong on this game.
deathbypig  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have FC'd the song, only getting a little under 338k. did I use the right path? Or is the extra 1000 and some just a squeeze away? Tips? ;)

Paths even? Please? lol :p
batsmak  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe the Path is all immediate activations except the last one should be 3 and wait until measure 107 (before 3rd OD phrase in "Oh"s). Any remaining points missing after this path are due to squeezes.
deathbypig  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

batsmak wrote:
I believe the Path is all immediate activations except the last one should be 3 and wait until measure 107 (before 3rd OD phrase in "Oh"s). Any remaining points missing after this path are due to squeezes.

That's not what I wanted to here. That's my path. The rest is just squeezing. HOw can you get out 1000's of more points?
batsmak  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deathbypig wrote:
batsmak wrote:

That's not what I wanted to here. That's my path. The rest is just squeezing. HOw can you get out 1000's of more points?

Well, with optimal Squeezing you can get like 200-300 points per activation sometimes, and there are at least 3 or 4 activations (I didn't really count lol), so It is easily possible... just not easily obtainable... (unless you are VH86)
GuestWednesday  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

batsmak wrote:

I think that's

4/asap (don't need to squeeze much on this phrase, maybe not at all)
3/asap
3/asap

unless good/bad squeezing changes the numbers (I'm sure I've seen a sudden 2/imm or 2/asap instead of the first 3/asap before... but maybe only after missing the first activation because i can't get it again)

edit: got 3/asap, 2/asap, 2/asap, 3/asap when I missed one of the OD phrases at the start of the song so that's probably what I was thinking of, doesn't get a very high score so wouldn't bother!
ac196nataku  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

batsmak wrote:

Sweet!!!! I just used the path and got my first legitimate 1st (ie: not new DLC)!!. ... It was only hard, but I got ahead of people like sburymadness, de1337ed, InsaneAsylum and other people who are clearly better than me.

This path is the best for sure.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ac196nataku
de1337ed  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ac196nataku wrote:
batsmak wrote:

Sweet!!!! I just used the path and got my first legitimate 1st (ie: not new DLC)!!. ... It was only hard, but I got ahead of people like sburymadness, de1337ed, InsaneAsylum and other people who are clearly better than me.

This path is the best for sure.

But now that you're a serious player in Hard Vocals you must be slain...

Anyway, big time congrats, this song is hella hard to FC even on Hard.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Overdrive FAQs [Archive] -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: