FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Pleasure (Pleasure)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Overdrive FAQs [Archive] -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note Chart
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
AJayN85  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly don't remember how I got this score. This was done early in my score boosting days, when I never wrote down paths and just tried to gold star everything. As I've learned from the Tom Sawyer thread, I suck at eyeing paths using the note charts, so I won't even dare to take a guess right now. =X
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: AJayN85 Wii Friend Code: 6157189564583521
wintertwilight  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gah. I 100% this song every time but I absolutely suck at making my own paths so I'll just wait for someone else to put a path up.
violinhero86  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got it:

2/immediate
2/wait one activation
3/immediate
AJayN85  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work! Now, I've got to get back to squeezing away.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: AJayN85 Wii Friend Code: 6157189564583521
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

come tonight.... i get it!

''First Ever'' is needlessly redundant and its never acceptable to use more than 3 exclamation points...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BowlZ
tysonconner  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

once again, thank you very much for the path. got me 1st! woo hoo!!....for now....
SpaankThru  

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice path VH, got 8th place with it =)
Kruton  

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

F**K THIS SONG!

I can hit every phrase, except the OD ones!

On easy, this is a good path however.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Motley Kruton
Icemage  

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kruton wrote:
F**K THIS SONG!

I can hit every phrase, except the OD ones!

On easy, this is a good path however.

Which ones? The above-mentioned OD path is accurate, and you really do need to nail those OD phrases.

I'm going to take a shot in the dark guess at "We're on a roll" and "We're in control" as the ones you're having trouble on... yes?

If that's what you're hosed on, it might help to point out that "a roll" and "control" both start off at the exact same note as "We're". I know that screwed me up the first few times I tried playing the song.
bh0ukk  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same as Maps.... How come the ps2 users have 38,XXX on easy and the xbox360 have 35,XXX ?
Is there a difference between the ps2 and xbox360 or is it just the path ?
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bh0ukk wrote:
Same as Maps.... How come the ps2 users have 38,XXX on easy and the xbox360 have 35,XXX ?
Is there a difference between the ps2 and xbox360 or is it just the path ?

Also, Go With the Flow I think.

Perhaps some bit of the game physics are different in the PS2 version, or maybe there's a difference in the chart.
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
sentimentalgeek  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For Maps and Pleasure (Pleasure), it's because of the tambourines. ANY song with tambourines should have a higher optimal score on the PS2 because the vocal multiplier actually applies to the tambourine hits on the PS2, thus the potential for a couple hundred or thousand more points, depending on how many hits there are.

Not sure what the deal is for Go With The Flow though.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: SG Lammy
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sentimentalgeek wrote:
For Maps and Pleasure (Pleasure), it's because of the tambourines. ANY song with tambourines should have a higher optimal score on the PS2 because the vocal multiplier actually applies to the tambourine hits on the PS2, thus the potential for a couple hundred or thousand more points, depending on how many hits there are.

Not sure what the deal is for Go With The Flow though.

Actually, I had a thought with that one - Can you squeeze your activations in Go With the Flow on PS2? On the Xbox version, you have to activate really early on most of the windows or it won't work.
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
sentimentalgeek  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawigi wrote:
Can you squeeze your activations in Go With the Flow on PS2? On the Xbox version, you have to activate really early on most of the windows or it won't work.

Ah, this might be it. Good idea. I think you can activate relatively late in this song - at least, I don't recall having any issues.

Serendipitously, I recorded a video of this song yesterday and got over 152K without particularly trying to squeeze, so I'll upload it and maybe that will shed some light on this mystery. But since this thread is meant to be for Pleasure (Pleasure) I'll continue the conversation in the other song's thread when I get the video up.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: SG Lammy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Overdrive FAQs [Archive] -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: