FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
THABEAST: RB4 Rock and Roll, Hoochie Koo Guitar FC Video
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
THABEAST721  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:38 am    Post subject: THABEAST: RB4 Rock and Roll, Hoochie Koo Guitar FC Video Reply with quote

Yo I bought Rock Band 4. I wanna make videos for all of these songs if I can FC all of them. It will be hard without practice mode.
Rick Derringer - Rock and Roll, Hoochie Koo
Paramore - Still Into You
Disturbed - Prayer
Imagine Dragons - I Bet My Life
The Killers Somebody Told Me
Elvis Presley - Suspicious Minds

Last edited by THABEAST721 on Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:34 am; edited 241 times in total
duck  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you're crazy.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: I Duckzorz I
THABEAST721  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just now had the most insane run of Green Grass and High Tides that I have ever had! I only broke combo three times! The only bad part is that I messed up the overdrive path to where I wasn't in overdrive during the first zigzag which probably cost me enough points to get first place... I'm going to try and make a video of me getting first place on this song if I can ever find my stupid video camera.
chidori  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good job. now your making me want to go redo this song now. my last run had like a million mistakes so i can get a lot more. too bad you messed up OD the zigzags are worth so much points.
THABEAST721  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chidori wrote:
good job. now your making me want to go redo this song now. my last run had like a million mistakes so i can get a lot more. too bad you messed up OD the zigzags are worth so much points.

If you do it, you will probably beat me because in your video you kept x4 through most of the fast strumming, and I only had it for like the first 5 notes lol. But I will tell you that if you look at the overdrive usage forum Piso has a good path for an fc. I used his path up until the activation at the end of the first solo.
chidori  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i just made up my own because i didnt want to memorize a path for such a long song. when i go back to it i will probably use piso's path. probably wont happen soon since im taking a break from solo career right now.
Blindy1983  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Insanity, sir.

How did you manage to cope with the triplets in RttH? I can handle the same chord triplets, but the moment it switches up to a different chord, all bets are off and I break combo.

I keep breaking combo way too much to even consider a GS on it. I'm fortunate enough to have 5*ed it (and that was just barely)

Congrats on the insane GGAHT score and the multiple FCs! ^_^
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Blindy1983
AaRoNGhIi  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THABEAST721 wrote:
I need to figure out how to get these pictures to not be so huge lol.

If your using Photobucket, you can click on Edit and resize it, if not, go into paint and resize em and resave em... takes forever to do a bunch of em, but it works.

on topic...
amazing freeking job on GG&HT, your gonna FC this really soon...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chidori- If you use that path, I would only use it up to the last activation iin the first solo because his path assumes that you can fc solo 2E.

Blindy- It's really just a matter of having your right hand be a consistent rhythm. You should be able to strum the beat without even having to look at the screen, then with your left hand you just switch the frets at the right times and it all works out perfectly. It's sort of like having your hands and feet on their own rhythms on the drums.

AaRon- I didn't know that you could edit pictures on Photobucket... I guess I'll start doing that whenever I take a picture again. As for fcing GGAHT... maybe I'll get an fc outside of solo 2E, but 2E is basically like fcing Trogdor's solo.
BigZ7337  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THABEAST721 wrote:
AaRon- I didn't know that you could edit pictures on Photobucket... I guess I'll start doing that whenever I take a picture again. As for fcing GGAHT... maybe I'll get an fc outside of solo 2E, but 2E is basically like fcing Trogdor's solo.

When you upload pictures to photobucket, you can automatically have them set at a smaller size, I believe it's an option right under the upload button.

btw, holy shit on that GG&HT score

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you my friend are crazy!

GOALS
1. 10Million guitar- Im done with that shit
2. IDK ( )
THABEAST721  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just now fced Ballroom Blitz! That makes 56/58 fcs! I did terrible with overdrive though, so I need to refc. The funny thing is that the only way that I could hit the Y YO Y YO part was if I couldn't hear the music, so I had my friend mute my tv everytime it got to that part lol.

duck  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wtf dude you just came out of no where, how did you get so good?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: I Duckzorz I
THABEAST721  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

duck wrote:
wtf dude you just came out of no where, how did you get so good?

I've been playing Guitar Hero since Guitar Hero 2 came out. I have fced 63 songs on Guitar Hero 3 with a -1 on Cult of Personality and Raining Blood. I really just bought Rock Band to play with my friends when I had a lot of people over, but I have had it since the day it came out. Probably the reason I started doing this is because it became way too hard to get ranked any higher on Guitar Hero, so I started to raise my rank on here.
MavsPride41  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job beast...57 FC's soon?

Can't wait till I get my XBL back and we make a band
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 1 of 38

Jump to: