FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
X-Drum (PS3/360) Tourneys - Quick Rds

View previous topic :: View next topic  
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:40 pm    Post subject: X-Drum (PS3/360) Tourneys - Quick Rds Reply with quote

I see a bunch of tourneys that last a week for each round, and I know there are enough people that play every day or so that would appreciate a faster tournament. Each round will be 72 hours , which is still enough for quite a few runs for the average user.

These would be for expert drums on PS3 and 360 only (sry PS2 users, I may make one for you guys soon).

There will be 3 tourneys (you can play in however many you want) each of size 16. The first will be setlist only songs. The second will be all DLC songs. The third will be Tier 7,8,9 only (both setlist/DLC) . I will try to pick DLC songs that are not completely hated, but this may require you getting a couple songs to play.

These tourneys will close as soon as full and the tournament will begin at midnight following being full. I will post brackets on an outside site. Scores can be sent to me during the round at any time, and as many times as needed. THEY MUST BE NEW SCORES (please attach a video and/or picture as proof). This must display the %, score, and song name.

Each round will have 2 songs. If a player wins both songs he advances. If it is split 1-1, the scores will be added.

If I have left any info out please let me know, as this is the first time I am trying this.

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: