FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I'm So Sick
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Overdrive FAQs [Archive] -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Billtvshow  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billtvshow wrote:
Thanks ajay, it worked. In fact, I got it once to fc it and a 2nd time to try and squeeze. I missed the first activation and ended up doing something like 3,2,3 or 3,2 skip 1,3 and got the top score. Not sure how significant the new path was in getting that though; it was very similar score wise.

Yep I think that's the one I got here. I remember I did virtually no squeezing on it and got first, so I probably did your 3/2/3
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Billtvshow
dogfoodnyc  

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys, I gave out the wrong path

the path should be 3, 3, 2

good luck

My YouTube Channel
HoboBobulus  

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Props on the path. I'm pretty sure I botched the second activation, and I still got 115,952 regardless.
dogfoodnyc  

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, you botched and got my top score

i need more training

My YouTube Channel
MACGYVERRRRRRRRR  

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Random "breeeeeak" tip: the breaks are a real stickler for background noise, so try turning the TV down.
GangsterHebrew  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice path...it help me get 97k LOL...It might do me a little better if I didn't suck ass at this song.

Woo, 9000 subscribers.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Gangster Hebrew
ccmoose  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though no one looks in here anymore, I thought I'd bitch anyways. I tried about 50 times using every trick listed at least 5 times. The closest I got was a -41 on it. I mean seriously Harmonix, what the FUCK where you thinking?

Kawigi  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ccmoose wrote:
Even though no one looks in here anymore, I thought I'd bitch anyways. I tried about 50 times using every trick listed at least 5 times. The closest I got was a -41 on it. I mean seriously Harmonix, what the FUCK where you thinking?

I think I eventually got where I could hit it about 1/3 of the time, but I'm not sure I remember how. It might have been just making sure I nailed as much of the "I will" as possible and violently paper-bagging the "break"s, making sure to start and end them as exactly as possible.
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
ccmoose  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. It's nice to hear other people never got it consistently when I'm reading stuff like "I got it 90% of the time."

I was obviously lashing out in rage in my previous post. I'll try paper bagging it again some other time.

Kawigi  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ccmoose wrote:
Thanks. It's nice to hear other people never got it consistently when I'm reading stuff like "I got it 90% of the time."

I was obviously lashing out in rage in my previous post. I'll try paper bagging it again some other time.

Heh, they probably are mistaken if they said that about this song, unless they play on PS2 :-) I was actually pretty good at this song - did well on the third phrase even when I didn't Awesome it, won countless score duels on it, and had the highest non-FC score on it for awhile before I finally FCed it. I dare say getting it more than 20% of the time isn't common. But at least it's at the beginning song, and at least it's not Sabotage.
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
ZombieBiskit  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually do get it about 90% of the time, I just scream break, very loudly, as similarly as possible to her. I do that with all the talkies, but I'm a pretty good impersonator, so it may not work for everyone. (Note that I haven't tried the noted broken talkies yet, but I'll get to that after I get a chance.)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZombieBiskit wrote:
I actually do get it about 90% of the time, I just scream break, very loudly, as similarly as possible to her. I do that with all the talkies, but I'm a pretty good impersonator, so it may not work for everyone. (Note that I haven't tried the noted broken talkies yet, but I'll get to that after I get a chance.)

Is this on RB2 or RB1?
HoboBobulus  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back in the day (haven't played RB2 vocals in forever, let alone RB1) I used to do this:

"I will brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr." Worked a majority of the time.

"Bruuuuuuh" also worked sometimes.
ZombieBiskit  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawigi wrote:
ZombieBiskit wrote:

Is this on RB2 or RB1?

This would be RB1... I actually haven't tried vocals on it on RB2 yet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Overdrive FAQs [Archive] -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: