FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Blitzkrieg Bop
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Overdrive FAQs [Archive] -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HoboBobulus  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm betting like crazy on the former. I just made a topic in vocal techniques about this, but: http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/4302/cimg0216xu1.jpg

That's not even cool and it makes me feel dirty.

But, on the lighter side:

"I think we should have a race to see who can break 200k first on this song."

Well, I guess I won
CowShark  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You broke it.

You broke Blitzkrieg Bop.

(So you got ~169,000 points on the last phrase? Ludicrous)
Billtvshow  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Ramones came back to life because of this.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Billtvshow
violinhero86  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You got more points on that one phrase then you should be getting in the enitre song. Wow. Just wow.

Interestingly, since the number of phrases is 28, if we had max combo and active OD (for a x8 multiplier) through the whole song, that should give a strict upper bound of 224,000. Which you broke.

Well, I was gonna take a break from vocals, but if I'm gonna lose 1st, I don't want it to be from this retarded glitch.

Edit: After reading the other post, I'm not going to try to beat the glitch since everyone else is agreeing not to submit glitch scores any more.
Elilasol  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, this is getting rediculous. I'm perfectly willing to wait for them to wipe the scores and patch blitzkrieg.

I'll be streaming here:
Streams!

This is my Youtube thing, you will find various videos there.
http://www.youtube.com/user/elilasol
de1337ed  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one is more directed at sbury and Insane, but what score should we put in for Hard (and can I maintain my place on top scores by putting it in first please?). I realize that taking tier one by being lucky and glitchtastic is stupid, so can we agree on a specific number?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yaaay, screw the glitch.
ghal416  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

discounting the glitch, what would be the generally considered max score that can be gained from this song? also, is there a good path with OD that can use all the OD in the song without triggering it? just wondering is all.
violinhero86  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most paths lead to somewhere between 136k and 138k with an FC. Many of them yield exactly 138k, so that's a good "max score" to start with if you're getting rid of glitch scores. There are a few that with a good squeeze can get you a little more than 138k (not counting the glitch path), but I've long forgotten what they are.

And yes, most of these paths let you use all OD without triggering the glitch. In fact, if it weren't for the glitch, the glitch path would be a very bad one because the last two talky phrases are so long.
ghal416  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

violinhero86 wrote:
Most paths lead to somewhere between 136k and 138k with an FC. Many of them yield exactly 138k, so that's a good "max score" to start with if you're getting rid of glitch scores. There are a few that with a good squeeze can get you a little more than 138k (not counting the glitch path), but I've long forgotten what they are.

And yes, most of these paths let you use all OD without triggering the glitch. In fact, if it weren't for the glitch, the glitch path would be a very bad one because the last two talky phrases are so long.

ah okay. thanks dude.
cdylan13  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HoboBobulus wrote:
I'm betting like crazy on the former. I just made a topic in vocal techniques about this, but: http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/4302/cimg0216xu1.jpg

That's not even cool and it makes me feel dirty.

But, on the lighter side:

"I think we should have a race to see who can break 200k first on this song."

Well, I guess I won

WOW

just

WOW

well I never got the glitch so thank goodness I'll never need to! lol
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: cdylanSH
Tobias911  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was actually going to attempt to try to break top 5 this week just to see if i could sneak in, but after this, there is no point in even trying anymore, this one song glitch has broken everything, im happy where i am now and putting in 138,000 as well. WTB patch to make this fun again!!!!

P:S: - i started streaming online and was hoping to get some good duel matches in so everyeon can see. If you're interested, send me a tell and i'll put u on the air!!!

Tobbias911

Last edited by Tobias911 on Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
sburymadness  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

de1337ed wrote:
This one is more directed at sbury and Insane, but what score should we put in for Hard (and can I maintain my place on top scores by putting it in first please?). I realize that taking tier one by being lucky and glitchtastic is stupid, so can we agree on a specific number?

Well I'll have to go back and play it once, but I think with VH's path that uses the glitch, I usually have about 104k going into the last phrase, so maybe settle for 110k? But that's with the path that uses the glitch. Say, for instance, the glitch was not in the game. What OD path would be optimal then? If it's different, I say we use that and see what we can come up with. But I'm OK with settling for 110k for now. Well, rather, I just looked at the boards and unless we can get the top 6 people on BB to erase their scores, and settle on 110,500 for a maximum, then it looks like we might just have to stick with what we have.

Better idea: Me, you, and Insane erase our scores and put in 112,100 as our score, seeing as we've all broken that mark. But that always leaves it open to other people who use the glitch to beat our scores. Meh, maybe I've thought to much about it. But settling for 112,100 as maximum is my opinion. (Yes you may insert your score first since you hold 1st now

JJSites  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you guys don't want me to enter my 112140 that I just got on Hard? My pie wasn't full at the point where the glitch occurs. I'm not sure what I did differently at this point. I'll enter it as 112100 for now until I hear otherwise.
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JJSites wrote:
So you guys don't want me to enter my 112140 that I just got on Hard? My pie wasn't full at the point where the glitch occurs. I'm not sure what I did differently at this point. I'll enter it as 112100 for now until I hear otherwise.

138000 points on expert would be 110400 on hard, if you care that much.

Personally, I've just been trying to path the song with a non-glitch path - I'm pretty sure I've gotten over 139000 on a path that didn't have overdrive running out on the last phrase.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Overdrive FAQs [Archive] -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: