FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Mississippi Queen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Overdrive FAQs [Archive] -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note Chart
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
AJayN85  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My path:

Immediately
After the second tambourine section

Edit: wow, I spelled "second" as "section."

Last edited by AJayN85 on Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: AJayN85 Wii Friend Code: 6157189564583521
CowShark  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, I've played Mississippi Queen a lot, and I've never tried that.
AJayN85  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did it earlier today while trying to figure out how people got 93k+. I didn't get 1st, but if you get a good squeeze 93k is entirely possible.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: AJayN85 Wii Friend Code: 6157189564583521
Marciano07  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seems right

i beat the top medium score with that path

i got 40,856 on medium
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Marciano 07
Arganbright  

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just did a play through using

2/
4/tamborines

as suggested, and i only missed the very last phrase, which should only shave a few hundred points off of your score right? i ended up with 90,780...

i've found that squeezing is kind of hard on that first 2/imm b/c if you try too late it won't activate...i'm always at like xx, 366 after that first od

but, i mean, is that path actually optimal and i'm just not squeezing well enough to gold?? i don't see how that would cost me 2 to 3k...

Band=The Blue Devilz (#9 by fans PS3 April 2008)
#13 overall in PS3 vox Rock Band 1 (May 2008) -- (50/55 gold*)
#11 overall in PS3 vox Rock Band 2 (October 2008) -- (42 golds)
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My score on this song is within a couple hundred of the top score and I'm pretty sure I did use that path, if it's any consolation.

Also, how many points you lose by missing the last phrase depends on how much you miss that phrase by - if you got "strong", it's probably within a couple hundred, but if you got "messy", it could easily be more. Also, the effectiveness of the squeezes in this song could vary greatly by how well you guess the pitches at the beginning of the phrases where overdrive runs out in any song, especially this one because the singer in the recording doesn't really help you much :-)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
TheTinkerbread  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this song kinda pisses me off because every time i try for an FC, i always end up missing something in the second verse. this is because i know the actual recording (the one by mountain) really well, but i'm forced to sing like the awful cover singer. any tips?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TheTinkerbread
theblue  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx for the path, raised my score by 10k. oo btw, it's a cowbell, not a tambonien
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Overdrive FAQs [Archive] -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: