FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Overdrive does not work with my Fender

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sevin  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:41 am    Post subject: Overdrive does not work with my Fender Reply with quote

It works fine with my les paul, but overdrive on the Fender never works unless i press the select button. i figured i would just have to get used to pressing the button every time, but sometimes it activates at random when i don't even move it, which is annoying. wtf?

anyone else have this problem or know of a possible solution? or do I need to return it?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I had the same problems as well. I just kind of delt with it.
Morik  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine works, but I have to move it pretty damn hard. My Les Paul, on the other hand, goes when I barely twitch (not that I can use the damn thing on RB).

Women love HONESTY and INTEGRITY. If you can fake those, you're in! - Cosmo

Real guitars don't Click!!!
Thrice  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive got the same problem, if I shake my guitar I can hear something rattling around inside (maybe thats the problem?). But anyways, I like the Les Paul better so ill stick to that instead.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to go well past vertical to get overdrive to kick in, I'm glad the back button is big and easy to reach, much easier to tap that during a break instead of playing in a very awkward position for five seconds waiting for it to kick it.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Npeaen PSN Name: Npeaen
sevin  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

then it's definitely not just me. yeah, like i said, i was using the back button but sometimes it kicks into overdrive without me even moving the guitar or touching the button. i guess i'll just use the les paul. sucks, though, 'cause i'd like to learn to tap with the little buttons. maybe in a few months there'll be a better Fender out for sale by itself.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thrice wrote:
Ive got the same problem, if I shake my guitar I can hear something rattling around inside (maybe thats the problem?). But anyways, I like the Les Paul better so ill stick to that instead.

lol Aren't you contractually obligated to love everything RedOctane/Neversoft makes over anything else? *elbow elbow, jab jab, wink wink*

I too have the random Overdrive activation but I figured out it was because I am rocking out too hard. No rattling inside, just an oversensitive tilt sensor, and if thats the case, the patches will come eventually.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FRANK1E B
Draftcard  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont put up with broken guitars

get a replacement, you dont have to send yours back until you get the new one

only deal with it until you get another
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: