FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Harrisonburg, VA - Cafe Clementine Thursday nights.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nuke39  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...I'm kind of tempted to do this looking more about it. I'm about 40 minutes from Harrisonburg, and if we get a decent amount of SH regulars, I might want to try next week, the equipment is good and there's DLC, right? (I feel stupid for not reading looking at the thread sooner. :X)
IWillKickU  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

typically, we have one drumset, the green pad is kind of wonky, but works more or less. We have one shitty LP, and one Strat, but I bring my practically new LP every week, so there's at least one good guitar. In addition, sometimes MrBrownStain or JMUphysicsguy bring a second drumset for battles, but we only do that if the place is pretty empty, because otherwise more than two people want to play at a time. You may want to bring your guitar, but be prepared to share it.

We usually use MrBrownStain's Xbox, which has almost all the DLC. There's usually quite a bit of medium players, so keep in mind that its more about fun, than trying to get good scores, or competition, etc..., it's all unorganized free play, which means that people are lible to walk up when your done with a song and ask to jump on guitar or whutever.

There's almost always 4 SHers there, JMUphysicsguy, MrBrownStain420, de1337ed, and myself. However some others have made single appearances. Any time that I can't make it, I post in this thread, so unless you see otherwise, count on me being there EVERY week.

Hope to see you this week! It should be fun. BTW, where outside of the 'Burg do you live?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: IWi11KickU
Nuke39  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like I'll be coming then. ^_^ Sounds like I'll have a good time. I can sing Medium/Hard and Play Expert Bass/Guitar. I live in Luray, so the best way for me to get to Harrisonburg is to go over the mountain and then get on the interstate for about 10 minutes. I've been going there for years though, so I'm very used to it.

EDIT: Is it always from 8 PM to 10 PM?
DOUBLE EDIT, PLEASE RESPOND: I see a lot of stuff scheduled at the same time as the Rock Band playing. Will we have to stop for the other entertainment or what?
Nuke39  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap did I have a good time going there. @_@. I couldn't drink, but man it was cool just to hang around with you guys.

Can't wait to try out RB2 though next week. Thanks a ton.
el1t3v1rus  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really wanna start coming back because it was such a blast. Oddly enough, Thursday is one day of the week I have off work too. The only problem is transportation. If any SHers go, and live near Front Royal, it'd be awesome if you could give me a ride .
[ ] 65 FC's
[ ] 70 FC's
[ ] 75 FC's
[ ] 78 FC's
[x] 1st Place
[9.37] 9.4 mil
RockBand Accomps.
My EL penny mod. Works beyond perfect!

Last edited by el1t3v1rus on 30 Oct 2008 19:55; edited 946,281 times in total
MrBrownStain420  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whew, everytime... that bartender, I swear she'll get you every single time!

I think I may bring the ION down one of the nights soon, but not this one since I'm going on vacation. If any of the regulars can bring my box down it would be much appreciated!

Because you ARE a metal God, and not a plastic one.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MrBrownstain420
IWillKickU  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How dare you!?!?! Where are you going? I might could bring your box, or we might just go no-dlc style
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: IWi11KickU
MrBrownStain420  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whew, I made it last week, but no chance of me being there this week, unless someone brings my box. I just updated some DLC and such. Small chance of me being there next week, but I'll see the closer it gets (tests/workin and such).

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MrBrownstain420
Nuke39  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How are things looking for this week? I can't blame you guys, college is breaking my balls this week too, but I'm hoping we could do something before Thanksgiving.

(I haven't come in a while since the message of BrownStain being on vacation. Once you go No Fail, it's hard to go back )
IWillKickU  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be there tonight, so you should too! But I'll be running a bit late . People who work at colleges are under the gun too.
Nuke39  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IWillKickU wrote:
I'll be there tonight, so you should too! But I'll be running a bit late . People who work at colleges are under the gun too.

Gah...couldn't make it. Car is having problems. >_< I've got to come as much as possible from now on though since my college schedule is switching up soon.
IWillKickU  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it's ok that you couldn't make it. It turns out that it was closed due to a private party, and they never told us about it.

Then last week was Thanksgiving.

Hopefully nothing will screw up our precious Rock Band night this week.
Nuke39  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IWillKickU wrote:
Well, it's ok that you couldn't make it. It turns out that it was closed due to a private party, and they never told us about it.

Then last week was Thanksgiving.

Hopefully nothing will screw up our precious Rock Band night this week.

Oh yeah, I'm definitely coming this week. I don't care what happens. I hope we got some Dead Kennedys.
IWillKickU  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm officially out of Rock Band night until further notice. Wife got laid off, so I am officially broke until she finds a new job. And I pretty much can't set foot in Clem's without runnign up a $50+ bar tab... because I'm an alchaholic ... So have fun guys, I'll see you all again when broke-assness ends.
MrBrownStain420  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohhh Mikey, the lovely Kendra will buy you a drink or 7. You should still come down... and stop drinking your ridiculously expensive rum and enjoy some $2 rails.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: