FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RB3 Overdrive Activation Troubles
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Icemage  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cross-posting from the official forums since Harmonix has chimed in.

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?204231-RB3-hard-to-trigger-power-on-vocals&p=4173987&viewfull=1#post4173987

HMXPope wrote:
Hi Everybody,

Just wanted to update you all that we're aware of the issue you're reporting and are looking into it on our end.

We hear you and see your frustration. We're right there with you. Sorry for the delay in updating yall on this particular thread. We've got a small team here at Harmonix and have been very busy since launch. I can assure you as soon as this was brought up it was reported and passed up the chain and we have a team on it as we speak. When I have substantive updates for you I will offer them.

link2312  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its good to see that they are looking into it!
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: link2312 PSN Name: link2312
nextlevel88  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Icemage wrote:
Cross-posting from the official forums since Harmonix has chimed in.

http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?204231-RB3-hard-to-trigger-power-on-vocals&p=4173987&viewfull=1#post4173987

HMXPope wrote:
Hi Everybody,

Just wanted to update you all that we're aware of the issue you're reporting and are looking into it on our end.

We hear you and see your frustration. We're right there with you. Sorry for the delay in updating yall on this particular thread. We've got a small team here at Harmonix and have been very busy since launch. I can assure you as soon as this was brought up it was reported and passed up the chain and we have a team on it as we speak. When I have substantive updates for you I will offer them.

That's good to hear, but it makes me question their testing process. I mean, how can this be missed? It's not like this is a bug that initiates on the 12th turn of a boss battle when you're 87 hours into an RPG, and only if your character is level 47 and you pause just as the enemies attack animation completes. This affects a lot of people from the moment they boot up the first song...

Regardless though, I'm glad they're working on it, and I hope their fix is to give us some more vocal control and feedback. Manual sensitivity control would be nice and, even if they won't let the vocalist use a controller, would it kill them to put the Vocal Options into the pause menu of all the other instruments during All-Instruments mode? I think that would be a good start, anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: