FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MN's accs- 47 new random-ass FCs (35 SR) and Blitz stuff, FGGS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CONGRATZ!!! That's two games you triple FGFCed now...What's next?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gogo Lego RB Triple FGFC?
kingyami3  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so proud!1!1!1!!!!!1

u do teh Lego or RB1 nao

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kingyami3SH
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, do Lego and The Beatles!

also, are you still gonna stream today?

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Horray for replies two weeks late!

Graf- Lol, I appreciate it but I really don't think I'll catch you :P I still have three songs on RB2 alone that I can't FC, plus RttH, Green Ass, and a bunch of that horrid AC/DC crap. I'm way behind

Brian- Oh shit, thanks. And you'd better think of me with those patterns. So much struggle...

DeftRichard- Why thank you *doffs cap revealing my greasy hair* *quickly puts cap back on*

tidus- Hahahaha, glad you remembered that! xD I got so lucky on that song.
And yeah, I think I've finally given into peer pressure to stop saying I suck. It's such an ass-handed good thing, but I suppose it's good for my psyche.

I've been all over the place lately. Drums, keys, guitar/bass FC whoring...it's been a lot of stuff. New OMBFCs are always fun though!

Gabebrian- LEGO is the only one that is even remotely possible, but even that probably won't happen :P Short and Sweet and TFC on guitar are beyond me.

Jacksonalive2x- Yeah I'm thinking more along the lines of RB1 bass next d00ds. And voided, I've already triple FGFCed Beatles! xD

Guitar FCs-
Blue Monday SR
Guerrilla Radio
Under Pressure (RB3 Version) SR
This Ain't A Scene...It's an Arms Race SR

Noteable guitar 5-star: Infected Nation
Noteable guitar section FC: I Ain't Superstitious Solo 1 (sightread)

Bass FCs-
Fight for Greatness SR
Funk #49 SR
Highway to Hell SR
Blood and Thunder

Drum FCs-
Back In Black (Live)

Noteable Drum GS: Scream Ceremony

Vocals FCs-
Blood and Thunder SR
Subdivisions
Fight for Greatness
Idiots Rule
The Who Superbowl S-Mashup
Under the Bridge- milestone reached; overall vox FC 700

PRO Keys FCs-
Before I Forget
The Beautiful People
Rainbow in the Dark; banner earned-
Just Like Heaven: milestone reached; 10 PRO FCs (7 keys, 3 drums)

Quite an ecclectic update, if I do say so myself. Nothing particularly notable on G/B?D honestly, I guess the Funk #49 bass SRFC was pretty neat though. Also, I need bass for a Back in Black OMBFC and I plan to do that later.

As for vox, I was very happy to get two annoying ones out of the way in Under the Bridge and The Who Mashup. The Mashup only took 2.5 tries...but that came out to nearly 40 minutes, almost as long as it took me to FC Smash the Control Machine. Stupid long songs. Also Under the Bridge is VERY difficult on the RB3 engine for some reason, I don't know if it just doesn't respond well to vibrato or what, but it's tough, and I was glad to get it done.

And I'm quite happy with my PRO Keys progress, even though those are all pretty easy FCs. I more than doubled my FC count (3 to 7), and it just felt very rewarding in general to learn those songs inside and out and be rewarded with an FC. Pro mode is pretty sweet when you sink your teeth into it.

As for future plans...who knows. I'm kind of liking this "little bit of everything" approach I've been taking lately, it mixes things up and keeps the game interesting.
One thing I know I will be doing more of soon is Harmony FCs (likely on GDRB), as my good friend HyadesD4 is returning for college this evening. GET EXCITED.

EDIT: Isn't that a sick FC picture? xD Coincidentally got the fireworks perfectly timed, lol

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TEEJUS!

Sexy shit, I remembered Under the Bridge being a pain too (I think we talked about it on Skype XD), and those PKey FCs are sweet too. Go get Back In Black OMBFC, bass is ez my good friend!

And I anticipate your new Harmony FCs with Hyades! I'm sure you guys can pull out many FCs =D

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like someone threw eggs at your FC screen.
Nice job mate.

Eastwinn wrote:

I honestly don't get it. What is the point of riding someone's ass. What benefit does it bring you?
megallica  

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterNobody wrote:

Pro mode is pretty sweet when you sink your teeth into it.

it sure is

nice job with those Pro Keys FCs

Just Like Heaven has alot of octave shifting, which took me awhile to get used to (and you beat my score on it by quite a bit )

if you're looking to get more fairly soon, i would suggest trying these ones:
Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before
Combat Baby
Rock Lobster
Foolin'

SMIYTYHTOB is probably the easiest one you haven't done yet
Combat Baby has one hard part that you'll probably have to practice, but the rest isn't bad
Rock Lobster is a ton of fun to play, and that makes it easier to grind (also there are no more notes past the halfway point in the song)
Foolin' is over tiered and easier than some of the more difficult warmup tier songs

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LIEK A RAINBOW UNICORN IN TEH DARK!!!! Oh and also I expect that Don't Fear The Raper OMBFC soon.
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHANESPHERE!- Thank you sir, and yes I do remember that conversation. I look forward to getting harmonies going again. =)

JOE- Hahahaha, you're right, it does totally look like that. Or water balloons or something. And thank you.

megallica- Thanks buddy, I appreciate the advice. I'd certainly love o go for Rock Lobster, that song is fun on so many levels. And I had no idea Foolin' was so overtiered, I'll have to check that one out.

Hoßo- Lol, your goals for me get more and more ridiculous every time. It'll be a DFTR X+ PROMBFC or something next right? xP

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, what's with Jacksonalive?

Still, nice job with that update.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voided- It's a combination of kingyami's first name and your username, because I was replying to both of you. And thank you. =)

Guitar FCs-
Blood and Thunder- EXTREMELY SEXY banner earned:
Plush
The Look
Reptilia- milestone reached; RB1 half game FC
Bohemian Rhapsody- milestones reached; RB1 half game FC, 30 half game FCs*, AND 450th overall GH/RB guitar FC

*FGFCs=2 half game FCs, so 12 FGFCs x4= 24, +6 half game FCs= 30 total half game FCs

Bass FCs-
Love Spreads
Killer Queen (RB3 Version) SR
The Kids Aren't Alright SR
When You Were Young
Won't Get Fooled Again
Welcome Home

Drum FCs-
Walking on the Sun**

PRO Drum FCs-
We Will Rock You
Walking on the Sun**- PRO Drum FC 5
I Love Rock N' Roll

**FCed it on PRO, the game counts this as 100% on both PRO and Standard if you FC on PRO, so I will be counting these for both just like the game does, as well as Mr. FC himself, Timebaysball.

PRO Drum GS-
Zero
You Shook Me All Night Long
The Hellion/Electric Eye
You Give Love a Bad Name
Joker & the Thief
Whatsername
20th Century Boy
3's & 7's

Notable PRO Drum 5*-
...And Justice for All

Keys FC-
Alaska- Keys FC 20

Vocals FCs-
Alaska SR
Long Road to Ruin SR
Give It Up! Give It Up!
BANG:

Veil of Illumination, Part 1
Do You Feel Like We Do (Live)
Under Pressure (RB3 Version)

Well, quite a bit to update on here.

I got Blood and Thunder randomly playing it with HyadesD4, after previously spending about a half hour choking it in solo play. I'd like to thank inv4der for that banner, the combination of Mastodon's beautiful album art coupled with his banner skills made for what I would consider one of the best looking banners I've ever seen. Even though the FC itself isn't spectacular, the banner is so pretty I might just have to sig it.
Plush and The Look were both bitchy as hell, same as you know, ALL the RB3 songs on guitar.
Reptilia was just a nice, fun FC to get me to 24 for RB1, giving me the half game FC. My other half game FC, however, took ages, because I forced myself to do Bohemian despite choking it over and over again. I learned the hard part of the solo in about 2 minutes, but then couldn't hit the solo in real runs. Finally I started doing that consistently (by stopping to strum a HOPO I shouldn't have been strumming), and I managed to choke FOUR times after the solo. Four. Kind of pathetic, but whatever. Glad I got it out of the way, and picked up the half game FC. Knowing that I can't FGFC, I'll probably move on to RB3 bass.

The bass FCs are not much to speak of, Love Spreads was another lucky random FC in BQP with Dave which was nice. I'm up to 30 RB1 bass FCs, I would like to shoot for the FGFC but I know Green Grass and RttH are going to be very difficult, RB1 RttH gives me hell for some reason... =/

Drum FCs themselves also not too much to discuss, they're all easy, but I've got the standard RB3 PRO mode cymbals now added to my RB2+XCell pads kit, enabling me to play PRO drums. The Joker & the Thief PRO GS was pretty sweet, took a really good run to get. I'll be tracking all my PRO GSes and some notable 5*s too.

Alaska keys lasts only for the first ~30 seconds of the song, I spent more time headbanging during the song than I did playing keys. Awesome song of course, and fun nevertheless. =)

Most of the Vocal FCs were unremarkable, except of course Bang, the RBN acapella song that is an absolute clusterfuck. For those of you that don't know, you sing the lead vocals instead of the repetitive backing vocals; the lead part jumps all over the place throughout the course of the song. The chart ranges across about 3 and a half octaves, and the phrases are so short and close together that it is extremely difficult to octave shift at many of the difficult points in the song.
The FC took me probably around 4 and a half hours if you add it all together, the most of any song in a long, long time. I had probably spent over 2 hours on it previously, and just this morning I started practicing/grinding around 2am, and the FC did not come until after 4am. I did DYFLWD and Under Pressure after that because I was "on a roll" and went to bed after 5am. =P How pathetic.
Anyway, I was very relieved to finally FC Bang, all things considered (range compared to my voice, difficulty of the song, bullshittyness of the chart), I would say this is my best vocal FC to date. Only three songs left until I've FCed all the songs I own! One is Smokin', and the other two are special songs I've saved for last. ;)

Future plans include finishing my songs on vox, possibly some RB3 bass, continuing to play lots of PRO drums, and most immediately, going out with some friends to celebrate my good buddy HyadesD4's 21st birthday! Woot!

Yeah if anyone actually read that whole text wall, you're awesome.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterNobody wrote:
Yeah if anyone actually read that whole text wall, you're awesome.

Nice job on all tha stuff broski, Blood and Thunder is ftw \m/

Also, Bang sounds super hard. Considering your high calibur of singing, it must be truly a challenge, especially if you call it your best vox fc to date.

And happy birthday to Hyades!

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
bclare  

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As we all know, I don't read walls of text.

The messiah is my sister, ain't no king man she's my queen.

^ Awesome song, really fun bass part. Damn you for getting it randomly, I actually sort of had to grind that because I kept dumb missing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 68, 69, 70  Next
Page 52 of 70

Jump to: