FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
PAX East -- who's going, need a bandmate, etc.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fedora  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

niq24601 wrote:
Sixen wrote:
niq24601 wrote:

That's correct, but you'll have to BYOG.

And allow other players use it, which I am counting on.

At PAX Prime the rule was you had to let your opponents for that round use it. So, unless you luck out and every one of your opponents brings your axe of choice, you may want to pack one in your carry-on :/.

And I'm sure getting a kickbox+kick trigger through security is gonna be awesome. Notetoself: don't call it a "trigger" in the airport.

Be careful with this - in the first PAX Prime RB tourney, I brought my own GH3 Les Paul to bass with, and our opponents got to use it as well. Seems I forgot to tell him that the tilt-to-activate was kinda screwy. Use other people's gear at your own risk.

Also, if anyone just wants to jam on the freeplay stage Friday, let me know. I'll be the guy with the P-bass strapped to his back.

The original Rock Band career bassist.
Former DJ Hero player for vVv.
GanonMetroid  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fedora wrote:
niq24601 wrote:
Sixen wrote:
niq24601 wrote:

That's correct, but you'll have to BYOG.

And allow other players use it, which I am counting on.

At PAX Prime the rule was you had to let your opponents for that round use it. So, unless you luck out and every one of your opponents brings your axe of choice, you may want to pack one in your carry-on :/.

And I'm sure getting a kickbox+kick trigger through security is gonna be awesome. Notetoself: don't call it a "trigger" in the airport.

Be careful with this - in the first PAX Prime RB tourney, I brought my own GH3 Les Paul to bass with, and our opponents got to use it as well. Seems I forgot to tell him that the tilt-to-activate was kinda screwy. Use other people's gear at your own risk.

Also, if anyone just wants to jam on the freeplay stage Friday, let me know. I'll be the guy with the P-bass strapped to his back.
Hell yes, I will take you up on that.

I'll be the only person with his own RB1 strat.

Videos. Guitar Hero accomplishments. Rock Band accomplishments. GH customs.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv Ganon PSN Name: PanOfMopsicle ICQ Number
niq24601  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fedora wrote:

TRIXY HOBBITSES!

I'm sure some of us will find you there during non-tourney hours.

"gay" and "rape". You keep on using those words. I do not think they mean what you think they mean.
singemfrc wrote:
When I got GHWoR at midnight the guy behind me was there to buy a copy of Iron Man 2 on Blu Ray and midnight. Buying a movie at midnight release? Wow, so I didn't feel like the biggest loser
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: niq24601
Tobias911  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pax is close! vVv Adrenaline got their tickets! Can't wait to see y'all there!
Sixen  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobias911 wrote:
Pax is close! vVv Adrenaline got their tickets! Can't wait to see y'all there!

Brock was able to get one? I remember him posting he couldn't. At least the 3 day badges anyway.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: SixenSH PSN Name: Sixen
GameUniverse  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline better come visit the GU Booth!!!!

It would be sick to see you guys again!!!
Tobias911  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup 4 tickets 3 days! Go ebay!
StarSlay3r  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:00 am    Post subject: Re: PAX East -- who's going, need a bandmate, etc. Reply with quote

niq24601 wrote:
GH version of this post.
If you have part of a band or are just going on your own, feel free to use this thread to look for bandmates. To state the obvious I'm going. We have a singer and a drummer so we're looking for two guitar/bass players. The singer could switch to bass in a pinch.

I'm looking for band mates. I play Guitar and would love to have some scorehero peeps to join up with if possible.

If anyone is down to team up email me: StarSlay3r@gmail.com please! Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:59 am    Post subject: Re: PAX East -- who's going, need a bandmate, etc. Reply with quote

StarSlay3r wrote:
niq24601 wrote:
GH version of this post.
If you have part of a band or are just going on your own, feel free to use this thread to look for bandmates. To state the obvious I'm going. We have a singer and a drummer so we're looking for two guitar/bass players. The singer could switch to bass in a pinch.

I'm looking for band mates. I play Guitar and would love to have some scorehero peeps to join up with if possible.

If anyone is down to team up email me: StarSlay3r@gmail.com please! Thanks!

if only i would be able to buy a ticket to U.S :P

europe FTL!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: sacredangels
StarSlay3r  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh it's all good man! I'm jealous you're in Europe! PAX is pretty fun though... hopefully you can check it out sometime!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

StarSlay3r wrote:
Ahhh it's all good man! I'm jealous you're in Europe! PAX is pretty fun though... hopefully you can check it out sometime!

yeah, trying to do everything I can to be able to live in U.S and go to events there.

never went to a big event, because there seriously are like none in europe.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: sacredangels
Tobias911  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its close! Also, from what i read in the rules, we can't use our own instruments for qualifications yes? but in sat and Sunday we can? Just needed a clarifications, i don't trust the pax equipment, i trust me own =o

Edit: Didn't even read the earlier posts, ok that answers that! Be sure to look for us, we will be the 4 geeks with black vVv shirts on =o
JuhoJ  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would be cool to attend an event like this but then I'd have to fly to USA

niq24601  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobias911 wrote:
Its close! Also, from what i read in the rules, we can't use our own instruments for qualifications yes? but in sat and Sunday we can? Just needed a clarifications, i don't trust the pax equipment, i trust me own =o

Edit: Didn't even read the earlier posts, ok that answers that! Be sure to look for us, we will be the 4 geeks with black vVv shirts on =o

FWIW last time no one really had any problems with calibration during qualifying. Drummers who weren't used to stock instruments had problems, and unless you pick Almost Easy there's not really enough strumming that the strumbar can ever be a problem.

Also bump for OP update.

"gay" and "rape". You keep on using those words. I do not think they mean what you think they mean.
singemfrc wrote:
When I got GHWoR at midnight the guy behind me was there to buy a copy of Iron Man 2 on Blu Ray and midnight. Buying a movie at midnight release? Wow, so I didn't feel like the biggest loser
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: niq24601
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

niq24601 wrote:
Tobias911 wrote:

FWIW last time no one really had any problems with calibration during qualifying. Drummers who weren't used to stock instruments had problems, and unless you pick Almost Easy there's not really enough strumming that the strumbar can ever be a problem.

Also bump for OP update.

I haven't played stock drums in forever... uh oh =S

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: