FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
s2kmatt: diachylon bass + embedded guitar fcs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
s2kmatt  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

long time no see

so yeah, as my BSAS buddies have known my laptop died ages ago. so i've lost almost all of the new proof pics i had. luckily, i still had the most important one.

and they also know that i haven't been playing rb lately. well for starters i got to borrow some games, and i also went on a black ops binge. hopefully soon i can borrow a guitar and finish up at least some of the stuff i was working on.

i haven't updated this thread in ages, but i hadn't wanted to update without getting a complete pack or album fc. i guess this just needs updated lol, so here goes

Sorry its really bad quality but i play on a POS tv and that camera is pretty old.

so its official, i learned to gallop. only 3 chokes (of course i fucked up at least 25 times before the bridge xD), and i never missed in the bridge easiest part lol. and no abusing the strumming, i hit every gallop. other fun facts include a -2 straight downstrumming

FCs:
Devil's Island (2 -1s downstrumming only before i lrnd2gallop)
Up from the Skies
Spanish Castle Magic
Wait Until Tomorrow
Ain't No Telling
Little Wing
If 6 Was 9
You Got Me Floatin' (ez btw, not sure what makes it difficult)
Castles Made of Sand
She's So Fine
One Rainy Wish (goddamn that outro strumming, fuckin tempo change FTL)
Bold as Love
Alaska
Bark at the Moon
Crazy Babies
I Don't Wanna Stop
Mama, I'm Coming Home
I Don't Know
Steal Away (The Night)
Over the Mountain
Let Me Hear You Scream
Soul Sucker
Diggin' Me Down
Diary of a Madman
Flying High Again
Run to the Hills (OV)
The Trooper
Aces High (Live)
Wasted Years
Can I Play with Madness
Powerslave
Iron Maiden (Live)

Yeah, i was trying to FC all ozzy and the maiden pack. didn't work lol, i got bored and mad at the same time. well i did get bold as love fafc but that was ez, i guess i can get the other songs for all hendrix fc

but yeah, that's what i did before my RBO frets went fubar. gonna be looking for either xplorers or LPs online, hopefully get some so i can repair mine. and hopefully gonna borrow a guitar soon so i can play some in the meantime.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome job with RttH(OV)

i've always had trouble with the bridge for the Original Version, and of course i always miss somewhere in the gallops if not alot of places since they last for the entire song

i'm really surprised at your -2 with only downstrums

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
bclare  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're strapped for cash, come to Boston and I will give you an xplorer.

Otherwise, damn that's some nice FCs. I have noticed you haven't been on RB much, but I guess you've had enough. Get your computer fixed or something, soon.
elitewarrior500  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wtf -2 downstrums only.. O_________O WAAAAAAT... oh and yeee learning to actually gallop.. btw x-plorers are horrible for downstrumming just saying.. i swear they overstrum on u if u downstrum too hard

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

megallica - Thanks dude! I must be the only person that's never had trouble with the bridge, or i should say that I must be the only person to think the bridge was the easiest part lol. Well, before I learned to gallop properly (well not really, Brian knows what I mean lol) I was just messing around with it. Didn't even really expect to get that close, i missed like just before the bridge and i missed one of the gallops in the last OD lol

Rich - Thank you sir Well I had no galloping skills like 2 months ago, and then I just practiced a shitload. To be honest, I was never a fan of my brother's WORtar, something just felt off. idk, maybe it was just that particular one.

Brian - Lol I think it would be cheaper to send you money so you could mail me the xplorer haha. I wouldn't say I've had enough of RB, its more of the fact that I was distracted by other games and the lack of a functional guitar lol. So I'd say more of a forced hiatus. And thank you

Mikey - ikr, surprised even myself lol. hmm well my xplorer never had an issue until it died, frets were perfect and strumbar was almost perfect. damn i miss that guitar

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I borrowed a guitar, and thought I would try to FC diachylon for my birthday. So I was trying slightly early (cause I won't be around later today to try) and had a couple of decent runs (I'm rusty, sue me xD). So then everything clicks, and I have the FC in the bag. And then...I fuckin hit the wrong damn fret about 15 seconds from the end. YAY me.

/story

In other news, still playing my borrowed modded xbox and haven't secured a functional guitar that I can call my own, so I still haven't been playing RB. I have a good amount of stuff I want to do, hopefully I have enough cash left over from tomorrow to spend on a guitar lol.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
s2kmatt  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeftrockX3 wrote:
Happy birthday matt.

Dicahylon or whatever its name is sucks and you're the man.

Haha thanks man, I appreciate that.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diachylon... dat homo.. also yeee birthday

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you elitewarrior. I appreciate your superior spelling skillz.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, where do I start. Batman and Dark Souls have consumed me, and the guitar I have aggravates me lol. I've gotten some FCs with it but I'm holding on the update till I finish an FAFC I'm working on. Laziness is keeping me from it, it's not a difficult album at all. It's just really difficult for me to want to play RB at the moment with those other games lol. Plus I feel my skills (or lack of :p) have declined since my forced hiatus, so I've started getting angry at the game when before it would take something like my repeated failures with certain songs to really piss me off.

Anyway, Shane and I should be hopefully finishing our long-time, in the works coop FAFC project before Skyrim releases. I'm gonna be doing TAG's awesome RBN 30 song battle and pray I get lucky for once in my life when entering a contest, cause that Fender Squier would be fucking pro. Then I have a shitload of songs I want to FC, and I'll try to FC as many of them as possible before I go to the midnight launch of Skyrim. Because after that, I won't be playing anything else until the new year. Depends on how fast I can pour 300 hours of my life into Skyrim around my work schedule (ok maybe not all 300 for 100% completion but a good 150 hours at least). I still have no laptop, so regretfully I still hardly get on Skype.

With that said, the really big news I have is me and my bro just got an Uncharted 3 ps3 bundle (well, my bro bought it but that's besides the point). Soooo...if I can find someone willing to do the DLC share trick with me (if that's still possible), then I will be buying rb3 and a guitar for ps3. Because there is no way in hell I am rebuying DLC that I already have, not to mention the fact that RBN is basically what I play now and we all know the ps3 only gets 5 songs a week (I think). So that's like what, 25% of the total RBN catalog? Maybe a little more?

(Yes, the above paragraph was mainly directed towards you, Richard )

I've also been playing some of my friend's customs, so if anyone is interested I can hit you up with a link for those songs.

So yeah, that's pretty much my update for now, I did update the OP FC counts, so I hit 700 bass FCs (wooo). I will be updating my new FCs whenever I do finish that FAFC, so I think it will be in the neighborhood of at least 100 FCs, maybe more. I also already have my 2 year anniversary shout outs written, mainly because I won't stop playing Skyrim to do so lol.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DAMMIT MATT GET A NEW LAPTOP AND ON SKYPE /NERDRAEG

but no rlly, i never talk to you anymore, if you see me online, hit me up cuz im usually drumming now and we will pley ;D

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kingyami3SH
FurySH  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kingyami3 wrote:
DAMMIT MATT GET A NEW LAPTOP AND ON SKYPE /NERDRAEG

but no rlly, i never talk to you anymore, if you see me online, hit me up cuz im usually drumming now and we will pley ;D

except youre never online either

Carltheshredder  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah matt, new laptop get, skype is boring because of brian now. also, while you are playing your beloved skyrim, i will be indulging in some mw3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 35 of 37

Jump to: