FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Airtrooper719's Pro Customs - (Avenged Sevenfold - Shepard of Fire)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conker64 wrote:
Airtrooper719 wrote:
I may be familiar with the song, but I know I havent got any maiden singles on my rock band 3 as of yet, will check it out someday. I have been a roll haha theres so many good songs out there that need pro's so im going to do them as best I can, but I may take a day or 2 break after writing tuesdays gone, surprising i know, but it was the hardest one to do yet. Had to do the whole organ effect and outro guitar solo by ear and that was a nightmare!

Iron Maiden Epics pack released in 2012 is an absolute pack of must have songs (Phantom of the Opera, Rime of the Ancient Mariner which is clocking at 14 minutes, The Prisoner, Infinite Dreams, Flight of Icarus and Seventh Son of a Seventh Son), killer songs.

Tuesday's Gone must have been pretty exhausting I bet,
you said that outro solo is sort of done,does it miss any notes or they aren't accurate,serve as a placeholder?

It doesnt miss notes they all follow the same timing structure, however I was so exhausted trying to interpret it, that I filled the last sort of 15 seconds with 15's and 17's (almost as if your just playing over a pentatonic scale) in the game, it still feels real, but if you take that last part and play it on your amp it wont be the same.

Wow 14 minutes long!! im going to have to youtube it because ive never heard it before
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added Foo's These Days and Flirtin with Disaster
Prince-Damian  

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for classic southern rock upgrade which is undoubtedly Flirtin' with Disaster.
It will be Heaps of fun ^^
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prince-Damian wrote:
Thanks for classic southern rock upgrade which is undoubtedly Flirtin' with Disaster.
It will be Heaps of fun ^^

Its a ton of fun trust me! plenty of cool little licks in that song, the solo will take practice though, theres a couple of scale runs that is too difficult to sightread haha
Conker64  

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did play couple of tracks and they were a lot fun,
keep up the great work!
ps.do you have Magic Buss (Live at Leeds) by The Who,if you do maybe you could make an upgrade for it.
Thanks!
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conker64 wrote:
I did play couple of tracks and they were a lot fun,
keep up the great work!
ps.do you have Magic Buss (Live at Leeds) by The Who,if you do maybe you could make an upgrade for it.
Thanks!

I dont have that song yet, but there are some Who songs I will be working on in the near future - Behind Blue Eyes and Going Mobile. I am also thinking of tabbing Green Grass and High Tides, however, with it being a cover version on rockband, im not sure if the tabs of the original will be quite the same (i could work out the rhythm easy enough, but if I have to ear the whole solo that will be a royal pain in the ass lol
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to let you all know it "may" be over a week or so until I release new DLC, at the moment im enjoying the wealth of new track packs released for rocksmith 2014.
Conker64  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Airtrooper719 wrote:
Just to let you all know it "may" be over a week or so until I release new DLC, at the moment im enjoying the wealth of new track packs released for rocksmith 2014.

Not a fan of RS,not a bad product but RB3 is in a different league (I like the session mode though).
Green Grass & High Tides is a very faithful cover so it shouldn't be that much of a problem.
Cannot wait,make it your priority
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conker64 wrote:
Airtrooper719 wrote:

Not a fan of RS,not a bad product but RB3 is in a different league (I like the session mode though).
Green Grass & High Tides is a very faithful cover so it shouldn't be that much of a problem.
Cannot wait,make it your priority

Ahhh its not too bad of a game, your right session mode is pretty cool. I just like the idea of the score attack modes even though the hit detection does suck even on a near perfectly intonated guitar!
Conker64  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any upgrades in the pipeline soon to be released?
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill get around to them pretty soon guys, Ive been taking part in a Rocksmith 2014 FC challenge lately. Feel free to check out my videos in the meantime (shameless self promotion and all that haha) www.youtube.com/addicted2guitar90 Ive managed to get the first "known about" technical FC of bat country on rhythm! stoked
Conker64  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it will be great to see green grass & high tides
Prince-Damian  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The upgrades are nice, the only problem with some of them is that you're not making them for up to 22 frets, only up to 17th (for Mustang).
I'd suggest adding 22 fret version, it is very jarring to play solo that goes for instance 15th fret, 17th and then to 2nd, 4th.
It's not much work and it will be more authentic to have properly charted solos.
Airtrooper719  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prince-Damian wrote:
The upgrades are nice, the only problem with some of them is that you're not making them for up to 22 frets, only up to 17th (for Mustang).
I'd suggest adding 22 fret version, it is very jarring to play solo that goes for instance 15th fret, 17th and then to 2nd, 4th.
It's not much work and it will be more authentic to have properly charted solos.

Hey I wont be wasting my time with the 22 fret version or alternate difficulties at the moment. So far Ive only really seen 1 guy play my upgrades according to the leaderboards.

Bottom line really is, Im just making these upgrades for myself and my pro drummer buddy to enjoy on a weekend with a few beers, but I thought I would share them in case anybody wanted to play with them. Now if I was being paid to do this publically it would be a different story lol...
Prince-Damian  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Airtrooper719 wrote:
Prince-Damian wrote:

Hey I wont be wasting my time with the 22 fret version or alternate difficulties at the moment. So far Ive only really seen 1 guy play my upgrades according to the leaderboards.

Bottom line really is, Im just making these upgrades for myself and my pro drummer buddy to enjoy on a weekend with a few beers, but I thought I would share them in case anybody wanted to play with them. Now if I was being paid to do this publically it would be a different story lol...

No problem.
I heard people tend to avoid playing online because if you do you're publicly stating that you play custom songs and thus risk a ban, so people play offline.
Leaderboards are not a good indicator of whether people play customs (be it songs or upgrades).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 4 of 15

Jump to: