FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Suggestions for what RBN DLC I should buy?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kingtonyx  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks

Tis cool if it's not your thing, but thanks for at least giving it a tryout!

Please go pick it up! Only 80msp
Mastacraker  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see a lot of people respond on this premoting their own like able RBN songs.

So these I'm picking up.
Ambian of Dawn
Children of Nova
Henchman ride
Dance with me - Stewart
Smack the control
The Virgin
The knew - Yourself
apocalypse - breakfast
ween - gabrielle
Colapsing - Demonhunter
obfuscation
United - The flew
Turn Pike ghost - steel train
NDE - blow up hollywood
smile - the guffs
Bled to be free.

These songs you guys have Gabe as advice of RBN. Only now I want to ask you guys if you could help find me some kind of music. Since RBN isn't available I have to go on a different account to download them.

What I'm searching for on RBN is more in the way of Nirvana, Offspring, Weezer, Foo Fighters and Jimi Hendrix kinda songs. Hopefully you'll have some fun tips for me. I don't mind if I cann't pass it.

I'll have 4200msp to spend so give some songs in the genre I like a little a lot

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mastacraker
DragoonXD  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mastacraker wrote:
What I'm searching for on RBN is more in the way of Foo Fighters kinda songs.

If you're looking for something similar to Foo Fighters, check out the 3 Megaphone tracks. They're all fun but not hard.

Mastacraker  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DragoonXD wrote:
If you're looking for something similar to Foo Fighters, check out the 3 Megaphone tracks. They're all fun but not hard.

You can allways make me a In game setlist Dragoon of RBN songs and let me know how its called so I can see also wich songs you like a lot. Thnx for the advice all ready

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mastacraker
Iggy-Sparks  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking for songs to download, I got points to use!

I like songs that are hard but not insane (on guitar)
My kind of music is 60's - 70's but I like some new stuff too

I recently took The Who, Simon and Garfunkel, and John Lennon but they are way too easy (but fun to sing)

What do you think I should take?

Edit : Don't look at my banners though, I'm more than that
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: McDuboff
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iggy-Sparks wrote:
Edit : Don't look at my banners though, I'm more than that
Yea, McDuboff is an amazing guitar/bassvoxist! I'm sure they have a banner for that though, so no worries (I'm not being sarcastic btw :P)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@IggySparks: "Just Hang On" by 2nd Thought. That's probably (along with The Tragically Hip track) the most classic rock-ish sounding song on the RBN.

Fairwood  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DragoonXD wrote:
@IggySparks: "Just Hang On" by 2nd Thought. That's probably (along with The Tragically Hip track) the most classic rock-ish sounding song on the RBN.

We tried to get it labeled as Classic Rock, actually. But people fought it.

Then buttercup went through as Classic Rock and I was just like... sigh.

Now I'm trying to find some legitimately Classic Rock to make up for it.
Sodarox11  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should get The Serpentine Offering because Dimmu Borgir is beast and the song is awesome.
00:37:XX fallout 3 segmented
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Stonenot
Exxucus  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just downloaded "Creatures Ov Deception" by Rainbowdragoneyes and it is the most out there and amazing song I've played on guitar in a long time. It's 8-bit techno with hints of speed metal. The guitar is fun and difficult, but not impossible, the drums, however, are the most batshit insane piece of work I've seen. It's like Take Me Out took speed and had a twisted love child with Guns of Summer. It's fast, strange and hard to keep a beat on. None the less, it's a great song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28aCLTrYBnY

How Awesome GHWoR Is wrote:
Yeah they were. It's amazing how I had an almost naked lady rubbing her boobs on my head (I'm the drummer in the video) and I was like "Hey GTFO I'm trying to play".
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I kind of gave up on RBN songs for now, cuz I'm trying to work on the awesome DLC I've been getting lately, but I'll definitely use this page as a reference whenever I decide to get some! I've been seeing some of my friends using this page to get some RBN songs, so help them out to find what their type of music/difficulty/artists is! Thx to everybody that posted in here, I really considered your suggestions and appreciate it!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exxucus wrote:
I just downloaded "Creatures Ov Deception" by Rainbowdragoneyes and it is the most out there and amazing song I've played on guitar in a long time. It's 8-bit techno with hints of speed metal. The guitar is fun and difficult, but not impossible, the drums, however, are the most batshit insane piece of work I've seen. It's like Take Me Out took speed and had a twisted love child with Guns of Summer. It's fast, strange and hard to keep a beat on. None the less, it's a great song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28aCLTrYBnY

This. Very much this. Best thing on RBN, musically and chart-wise... although, as I said elsewhere: if it had guitars instead of blips, it'd be Dragonforce and I'd hate it.

No bloody chance I'll ever pass it (talking guitars here) without no-fail mode, can't 5-star it with no-fail firmly switched on, but I love it so much I just don't care. My inability to do well at it shouldn't be taken as a realistic guideline on how difficult it is, I'm still the worst plastic guitarist in the world, anyone else on here will have no trouble at all with it.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
POKE-JJ  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sodarox11 wrote:
You should get The Serpentine Offering because Dimmu Borgir is beast and the song is awesome.

I second this. Really, really fun on drums.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion -> Rock Band Network All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: