FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
4/7 DLC - Toby Keith, The Shins, Black Tide & BFMV + 10 Wii!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glovesave74  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BFMV and Black Tide! Omg best DLC week ever!!!!!
Snoman  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

would be on the best weeks ever, if the douchebag Toby Keith wasnt involved

Photobucket
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: XsnomanX PSN Name: Trueshadow000
waking-the-demon  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:19 pm    Post subject: Warriors Of Time Bass + Guitar Reply with quote

i have a gold star video of warriors of time on guitar and bass on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnMY4sf-a6Q

actuall video starts after the 3rd restard (due to silly mistakes at the begining) and its in black and white coz i cant sort out my capture device properly yet
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: oResurrectioNo
b.vicious  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Catalanowned wrote:
b.vicious wrote:
inv4der wrote:
Catalanowned wrote:
b.vicious wrote:
man i wanna know why that one part on drums is undercharted i really wanted to go all out on that one (during the fast strumming on guitar)

Harmonix charts for one pedal... more on this breaking development at 11.

If you can't wait until then, look at every other song with IRL double bass.

Try playing the 14nps double bass in This Calling and see how that does for you.

that is what i was hoping for, because i really enjoy playing those parts in songs like this calling and battery, but whatever im sure it is still a very fun song on drums

im more of a guitar guy anyway

The parts you're talking about in This Calling and Battery are undercharted as well, the tempo is just way faster. =p

i understand they are undercharted, but because they are still that fast couldn't they have fully charted waking the demon and it come out around the same speed as those two?

My Youtube Channel CHECK OUT MY GUITAR COVERS!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: bwakvicious
Catalanowned  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

b.vicious wrote:
Catalanowned wrote:
b.vicious wrote:
inv4der wrote:
Catalanowned wrote:
b.vicious wrote:
man i wanna know why that one part on drums is undercharted i really wanted to go all out on that one (during the fast strumming on guitar)

Try playing the 14nps double bass in This Calling and see how that does for you.

that is what i was hoping for, because i really enjoy playing those parts in songs like this calling and battery, but whatever im sure it is still a very fun song on drums

The parts you're talking about in This Calling and Battery are undercharted as well, the tempo is just way faster. =p

i understand they are undercharted, but because they are still that fast couldn't they have fully charted waking the demon and it come out around the same speed as those two?

I would guess the pedal in WtD is around 4 nps, so we're talking 8 if they charted all of it. For reference, the beginning of This Calling is around 7. D=
MrOmyA  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a bit confused why Waking the Demon drums is in the Impossible tier. Seems more like Nightmare tier. The only really tough part for me was the R+Y alternating with the bass pedal really quickly, and that only happens three times.

But otherwise, great week. Does anybody else find it weird that they randomly put an Oasis song for the Wii this week? Ah well, it should be fun for guitarists.
ramza89  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Catalanowned wrote:
b.vicious wrote:
Catalanowned wrote:
b.vicious wrote:
inv4der wrote:
Catalanowned wrote:
b.vicious wrote:

I would guess the pedal in WtD is around 4 nps, so we're talking 8 if they charted all of it. For reference, the beginning of This Calling is around 7. D=

would be amazingly fun to have double bass charted, although charting doublebass in the RY-O-RY-O part would be instafail.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ramza89SH
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ramza89 PSN Name: f that Wii Friend Code: 312176375363
inv4der  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrOmyA wrote:
I'm a bit confused why Waking the Demon drums is in the Impossible tier. Seems more like Nightmare tier. The only really tough part for me was the R+Y alternating with the bass pedal really quickly, and that only happens three times.

I still have yet to pass it, and have passed every other song I know of that has that pattern. >_>

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrOmyA wrote:

But otherwise, great week. Does anybody else find it weird that they randomly put an Oasis song for the Wii this week? Ah well, it should be fun for guitarists.

I'm MUCH more confused as to why Warriors of time is final tier drums.

Really. the hardest part is similar to the RY/B alternating part in Waking the Demon, but MUCH slower. It should be tier 4, imo.
pksage  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They ruined Warriors of Time. :/ The intro is easily the best part of the song - go listen to the original version if you're not familiar. It's all gone! IMO, this is a much worse travesty than the missing chunk of Prequel, because the chart for the intro would have been amazing.

This is the first time Harmonix has let me down this much. Ah, well. At least we got the song at all.
DrPibbles  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waking the Demon drums FC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcDPq0JZWMY

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BFMV will be fun. wish they had more though. but its a good song to say the least
platinum trophy for rb2 [ ]
Catch a shiny Giratina (started march 29th 2009) [ ]

youtube name--> (iamjoshconrad)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jonfen88 PSN Name: Johnny_bananas
DevilMayAsian  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Love This Bar Guitar FC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZPzOQEIb1E&feature=channel_page

<3

Proud I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Devil May Asian PSN Name: DevilMayAsian
Starz007  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CraZy wrote:
Morville wrote:
I got a video of Warriors of Time on expert drums on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZwttco0Dk0

WTF?!?! they cut out the whole intro. it just goes right into the drum fill. booo. but still, awesome song, can't wait to play it!!!

I was upset about that too. The intro was a really awesome part.

It's still one of the best DLC songs ever!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see some more country and basically more branching out of genres. There are a lot of us that play this game that listen to far more than just heavy metal. I don't look for the hardest songs most of the time, I like to play the songs that I like listening to in real life. I personally think the game could do without songs like Visions and others of that nature that are just noise.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: