FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
ThePhoenix3's X Drums RB2 Tour + GH3 Tourney 1st Place!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SuperBSk8r  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

epic didnt know you had a topic bro you should take a pic of your bass pedal and put it up that things gnar. when are you getting a new set so we can put up band/2 man scores why the hell am i posing and not just asking you is a bigger question anyways epic thread crazy tkar fc and a shout out to platt who bailed on song 53 of the endless setlist fuck you
ThePhoenix3  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, my drumset broke, so since you can't return them to EA anymore (that's what I heard at least ) I bought a new one.

It's an EL.

Damn.

Well, it works good enough for me to do songs and PASS with gold or 5 stars easily, but it still gives me pad misses (mostly on the green) but I mean I only get like 3 pad misses a song at the most.

So I'll probably return the drumset to Wal-Mart and get a new one in a while, I WANT a QM.

And also I'm gonna sell my old metal DDR pad and get some money for a used electronic drum kit and mod it into a Rock Band drumset. If ANYONE knows where to get an electronic drumset CHEAPER than $275 dollars (used or not, just needs to work well) OR if you want to buy a used medal DDR pad, message me on here or Xbox Live, my Gamertag is - "The Phoenix3" with one space.

So in the mean time, I'll be trying to get the last 22 achievements I need for the 1000/1000 Gamerscore, and they're ALL in Band World Tour, so I don't NEED a perfect drumset luckily.

Just the Million Fans, Hall of Fame Inductee, the 3 Endless Setlist Achievements (will do on expert to get all 3 at once) and 17 "Big in (enter city here)" Achievevments. Then, I'm done.

Whoa. Lotta typing lol.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: The Phoenix3
ThePhoenix3  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Random Bump.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: The Phoenix3
Constable  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welll, I haven't FC'd a lot of the usual suspects like Highway Star, Tom Sawyer, NTY, WGFA, DFTR, RttH, DoA (-1 ><), and...SIAS...

The RttH score I got was 291k! I missed an OD phrase near the end, which totally screwed me over

It'll feel great though once you get that large point spike from RttH!
duck  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

in for a TKAR FBFC? heh..
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: I Duckzorz I
SuperBSk8r  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

give me a shout if you want me to come play guitar for the band world tour stuff
ThePhoenix3  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JUST GOT A SMALL POINT SPIKE FROM RTTH

I did REALLY good but I also did crappy. I FC'ed the whole first half of the song, right up to the guitar solo, and then i missed the OD phrase during the solo >_< and THEN I missed the first OD phrase after the break from a pad miss and I was like "FUCK NO!!" but I still got 275k and bumped me up to 4th place, REALLY close to 3rd place.
chidori  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice job phoenix. didnt you say this was one of your worst songs?
ThePhoenix3  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol yeah. If I didn't miss those OD phrases, my score would have gone from 275k to like 287k easily, but unfortunately no, my drumsets all suck.

which is why i'm getting an electronic one soon
GurnKiller  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phoenix, don't count that Centerstrain(1) guy when you're talking about places. Right now, I consider myself 3rd, and you would be 4th. And stop passing me! I've left considerable points left on purpose in case you pass me again... but I REALLY want to be done with my solo career!

Proud Carungiist - If you are a Carungiist, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Carungiists are on ScoreHero!
yakityyakblah wrote:
OMG it's called scorehero not shitty argument hero.

Author for RockGamer Studios
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: GurnKiller
ThePhoenix3  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for overall update

79/84 RB2 XDrums FCs! 1st ever Aesthetics of Hate FC and 1st ever Roadrunner Records Pack FC! Top 5 RB2 Drummer!
someguy913  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHY AM I NOT FAMOUS LIKE IBITE OR SSKITZZO YET??

>_>

<_<

Anyway, great job on the leaderboards and the TKAR FC, those definitely deserve recognition. And yes, you did get TKAR way before I did. Keep up the good work!

And force Gurn to up his career score.

But seriously, their videos have hundreds of thousands of views...

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: someguy913ps PSN Name: someguy913
GurnKiller  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

someguy913 wrote:
And force Gurn to up his career score.

NO! Don't listen to the bad man!

Proud Carungiist - If you are a Carungiist, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Carungiists are on ScoreHero!
yakityyakblah wrote:
OMG it's called scorehero not shitty argument hero.

Author for RockGamer Studios
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: GurnKiller
DemonHybrid  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You must be the most grossly underrated player to ever hit this website =O

I applaud you.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: DemonHybrid23
ThePhoenix3  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To someguy913 - yeah my videos have like 500 views, not like 3,500,000 views for a 5 star run on ...and Justice for All lol (no offense azurite)

To Gurnkiller - yes you need to get your scores up

To DemonHybrid - thanks for the applause, but yeah you're right, no one notices me as a top rock band drummer, they always notice the other ones, but not me lol. I just need a really good breakthrough on one song to get famous (like FC RttH or Perfect Insanity) but it's tough

79/84 RB2 XDrums FCs! 1st ever Aesthetics of Hate FC and 1st ever Roadrunner Records Pack FC! Top 5 RB2 Drummer!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: