FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
3/18/08 DLC (At the Gates, The Haunted, Evile)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EarthVsMatt  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never heard of these bands.
ThuDogFood  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having listened to all of those three, I am almost dissappointed that I have no intentions to download them.

They all look quite fun (Thrasher in particular), but on the other hand, I just can't bring myself to spend money on those songs...They just aren't my type.

I may come back at a later date and get them, but as of now, the Thrash pack is a no-go for me.

In fact, this is probably the first week where I have downloaded nothing...

Oh well, happy for all the thrash metal heads out there. As for me, I'm waiting for the metal pack from the OXM leaked list.
The Rock Band Network is so potentially consequential that Harmonix went to great lengths to keep its development secret, including giving it the unofficial in-house code name Rock Band: Nickelback, on the theory that the name of the quintessentially generic modern rock group would be enough to deflect all curiosity.
HFX  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrasher is insaaaannee....

but i just beat the second solo on sightread without star power lol i even missed the easy one in the middle
bLiNdz0r  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Earache DLC Content Pack Video Previews
====================================
Blinded By Fear Expert DRUMS Video: HERE
---------
Blinded By Fear Expert DRUMS 5* Video: HERE
---------
Blinded By Fear Expert GUITAR Video: HERE
DOA Expert DRUMS Video: HERE
---------
DOA Expert GUITAR Video: HERE
Thrasher Expert DRUMS Video: HERE
---------
Thrasher Expert GUITAR Video: uploading

All songs played by me.

Not all are good runs, and all songs were played first try except for Blinded By Fear or Drums.

Sightread videos basically.

Last edited by bLiNdz0r on Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:23 pm; edited 12 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: bLiNdz0r
Vertiggo  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just downloaded the pack and played all three songs on Guitar.

The first two were five star sightreads... Thrasher was a three star. Ouch!
gallery_5702_642_2556.png
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vVv Paradise
X28KillsLaterX  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

these are some tough dlc songs. Guess RB isn't just easy anymore...
infernalhatred  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, who's going to see ATG live this summer?
It is you the face... a work of those is worthy of do a FC in 99.93% of all you set to music them in any guitar hero. I removed the hat for the you. Alone to mine doubts is guitar hero to 2 is played or 3 years or itself you alone plays guitar hero for the couch sessions of you set to music you screw. but it is that... do not I know to translate that everything here for the English therefore will have a Brazilian that have
usernameNA  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why can't PSN update on monday? it always does it by wed or thur....

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

weezescorcho wrote:
Why would they even put Thrasher in this game, considering that the game itself can't even recognize strumming that fast? It's pretty much been proven that the game can't recognize the fast part in Green Grass, so why put Thrasher on here?

I mean, it's awesome, but how fun can it be when even if you're hitting it perfectly, it won't reognize it??

It is strummable - I'm not very good at fast strumming, and I've managed to hold a 4x combo for quite some time.

Having said that, Thrasher is FUCKING difficult - the only way I 5*'d it was by FCing the final solo under SP - the strumming bits hurt my soul

Also, FC'd Blinded By Fear on my second attempt - final tier WHY?

EDIT : also, this is the bestest pack EVA - can't wait to try vocals this evening - not even going to attempt drums with my meager abilities

EDIT2 : ATG Live this summer sounds great - I didn't know they had reunited. Another concert to add to the Behemoth/Keep of Kalessin one in two weeks, and the Symphony X one in 3 weeks - going to be a good few months, methinks

Last edited by wuLFe on Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: wuLFe79 PSN Name: wuLFe
bLiNdz0r  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post edited, now there is all 3 videos expert drums above in my previous post for a chart preview.

Grats on the FC also wuLFe.

I'll be honest, on guitar, this song hurt my arm more than The Way It Ends.
wicked  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bLiNdz0r wrote:
I'll be honest, on guitar, this song hurt my arm more than The Way It Ends.

OH GOD MEMORIES

And grats Wulfe on both of those, still haven't played Thrasher myself =(
bLiNdz0r  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edit:

Post above recreated to accomodate (sp) all the previews.
wuLFe  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap but growling these songs is both incredibly fun, and INCREDIBLY painful

I managed about two runs of Blinded By Fear and DOA each (both 5 stars, but not GS) and thereafter thought my throat was going to collapse ;)
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: wuLFe79 PSN Name: wuLFe
MavsPride41  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wuLFe wrote:
weezescorcho wrote:
Why would they even put Thrasher in this game, considering that the game itself can't even recognize strumming that fast? It's pretty much been proven that the game can't recognize the fast part in Green Grass, so why put Thrasher on here?

I mean, it's awesome, but how fun can it be when even if you're hitting it perfectly, it won't reognize it??

It is strummable - I'm not very good at fast strumming, and I've managed to hold a 4x combo for quite some time.

Having said that, Thrasher is FUCKING difficult - the only way I 5*'d it was by FCing the final solo under SP - the strumming bits hurt my soul

EDIT : also, this is the bestest pack EVA - can't wait to try vocals this evening - not even going to attempt drums with my meager abilities

EDIT2 : ATG Live this summer sounds great - I didn't know they had reunited. Another concert to add to the Behemoth/Keep of Kalessin one in two weeks, and the Symphony X one in 3 weeks - going to be a good few months, methinks

Could you please post a 5-star video of Thrasher...I would love to see it
wuLFe  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MavsPride41 wrote:
wuLFe wrote:
weezescorcho wrote:

Could you please post a 5-star video of Thrasher...I would love to see it

I'm having a gamebridge shipped to me as we speak - might take a while (by which time somebody else will certainly have posted one), but I will try to make a video of 5* Thrasher and GS Blackened as soon as it arrives
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: