FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Geeg's customs - 5/20: James Dean by That Handsome Devil!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's another one by RHCP!

I was gonna post this on friday, but I was waiting on something. Anyways, get it here!

im a girl now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
pointblank41  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost done with the pro upgrade for dosed, everything is charted except for the chord progression, trying to find accurate sheet music for the arpeggios.

I'll check out don't forget me
pointblank41  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

noticed something for Don't Forget Me,

you seem to have the bass charted into the guitar track. The beginning chord with the chucking is actually bass. John Frusciante doesn't come into the song until the fast note picking and then the trills

you can see Flea playing the bass here and see when Frusciante comes in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDAiYlZDZKU

Also, charting for Dosed is finished, i'm having some issues with the note chart going out of sync so I'm trying to get that squared away. I can start charting an upgrade for Don't Forget Me but didn't know if you wanted to fix that issue with the bass in the guitar chart
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pointblank41 wrote:
noticed something for Don't Forget Me,

you seem to have the bass charted into the guitar track. The beginning chord with the chucking is actually bass. John Frusciante doesn't come into the song until the fast note picking and then the trills

you can see Flea playing the bass here and see when Frusciante comes in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDAiYlZDZKU

Also, charting for Dosed is finished, i'm having some issues with the note chart going out of sync so I'm trying to get that squared away. I can start charting an upgrade for Don't Forget Me but didn't know if you wanted to fix that issue with the bass in the guitar chart

That's pretty interesting. Well is the beginning stuff bass or is the other similar stuff bass too? I can fix it, but I don't know when I'll have it.

im a girl now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
pointblank41  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all of those parts where it's a chord then chucking is bass. you might be able to find a better video or a guitar/bass cover video where people are playing both parts in one video.

here's a good video of bass
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZrCAbIkP00&feature=related

and one of guitar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr-NIK3XFHU

looks like the guitar part is there, you just have to move the bass parts over.

Vocals btw are spot on
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pointblank41 wrote:
all of those parts where it's a chord then chucking is bass. you might be able to find a better video or a guitar/bass cover video where people are playing both parts in one video.

here's a good video of bass
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZrCAbIkP00&feature=related

and one of guitar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr-NIK3XFHU

looks like the guitar part is there, you just have to move the bass parts over.

Vocals btw are spot on

Thanks! I see what you mean about bass now, so I'll try to have it compiled by tomorrow.

im a girl now!
GuardianDemon  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to ask, but is there no download link for Crow Song ? I only see download links for the songs above and below CS .
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuardianDemon wrote:
I had to ask, but is there no download link for Crow Song ? I only see download links for the songs above and below CS .

Crow Song hasn't been finished. It's purple in the OP. If you want though, I can give you an early version with only guitar charted.

im a girl now!
GuardianDemon  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thewinnerisgeeg wrote:
GuardianDemon wrote:

Crow Song hasn't been finished. It's purple in the OP. If you want though, I can give you an early version with only guitar charted.

Actually, if you could pm me your chart, that'ed be great. I'm trying to gather as many anime songs as possible ya see, so me and my anime loving buddies can play some. Only if you want to of course =^_^+
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My newest chart is one of RHCP's bigger hits. Get it here or in the OP. Also, I updated the chart of don't forget me. Get that in the OP too.

Another one should be up by friday at this rate.

@guardiandemon: I haven't had time to get that CON yet, but I'll hopefully get it soon if you still want it.

im a girl now!
trojannemo  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't Stop has really really low volume in game? your other song by the RHCP sounds fine.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TrojanNemo
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trojannemo wrote:
Can't Stop has really really low volume in game? your other song by the RHCP sounds fine.

I know. I was trying something different while compiling the RBA by just putting audio in the backing track.

im a girl now!
trojannemo  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it works, but you need to make sure the volume on the track is loud (I raise to the max just before there is any clipping, and use the Enhance feature on Sony Soundforge) and use mute tracks for everything else.
make sure on the volume controls (on the right side in Magma) you change backing from -3.0 to 0.0.
should be fine then.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TrojanNemo
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Trojan.

And here's another one by RHCP!

I've had it ready since sunday, but I just now got to posting it.

Pick it up in the OP!

im a girl now!
trojannemo  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is this X only?

and you do realize that your "Preview" link goes to Pizzahut.com? right?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: