FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Marioluigi94: So I'm alive and I FCed the entire Scarred Solo on video
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marioluigi1994  

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for lots of epic (see OP).

SH Leagues: 3rd place Season 12 GHWOR X Guitar League / 3rd place Season 12 GH3 X Guitar League
Shaftedofadown  

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you're ridiculously good

BigFatBob wrote:
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN, SUPERMAN, THOUGH. I ain't never seen a nigga puttin' a song on his back like that before, though!
The-B.O.D.  

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaftedofadown wrote:
you're ridiculously good
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The-B.O.D. wrote:
Shaftedofadown wrote:
you're ridiculously good

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
xXxLagacyxXx  

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PuppetMaster9 wrote:
The-B.O.D. wrote:
Shaftedofadown wrote:
you're ridiculously good

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xXxLagacyxXx wrote:
PuppetMaster9 wrote:
The-B.O.D. wrote:
Shaftedofadown wrote:
you're ridiculously good

LOL
Should I post what I put in the OP as my posts every time I post? I guess Ill start doing that.
5/4/11: A couple more cool 1st places, including A Slight Amplification (which I almost FCed O.o), and Nihilanth (1st by 17K LOL and still no gold stars, I can probably get 580K on a perfect run). Alpha Strike 98% wtf, and still no 1st place O.o I Fced the whole tapping section one handed I wonder how many 1sts I can get :O

SH Leagues: 3rd place Season 12 GHWOR X Guitar League / 3rd place Season 12 GH3 X Guitar League
The-B.O.D.  

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To think that you once said I was around your level xD

Go FC A Slight Amplification, so no one has to ever play that turd of a chart again
marioluigi1994  

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The-B.O.D. wrote:
To think that you once said I was around your level xD

Go FC A Slight Amplification, so no one has to ever play that turd of a chart again

If I ever learn how to hit the solos good at all lol, even if I do, the song itself is a pain, just the main riff >_> I managed to only miss 1 note in the riff in my best run O.o

marioluigi1994  

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5/5/11: EDIT: OMG I am happy right now I just got the 1st ever gold stars on Nihilanth, and it was on THE LAST NOTE XD 577K is the cutoff. I ended up getting a 97% in the song, which is a new best. I also got a 94% in the 1st solo, hitting the end 24 nps tripplets I can possibly get 600K on a perfect run....but Im not even going to try for that lol. Best gold stars ever on guitar IMO
Im trying to FC Ceraunophobia right now, but I have choked 10 fucking times, multiple chokes being at the end of the chimnies. And I have a few reverse chokes too. I cant hit the end if I hit the solo. But I hit the end when I miss in the solo.

marioluigi1994  

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5/6/11: 1st ever gold stars on Surfing With The Alien (RB3). You have to FC the last solo to get gold lol.

Hobo111  

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TEH. FUCK.
s2kmatt  

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LIKE A BOSS

Also, I'm glad you decided to put what you put in the OP in your bump. Not gonna lie I would look at your thread title, think "this dude is fuckin crazy" and then only see "bump" in your post. Also not gonna lie, I'm lazy as hell so I don't care to go back to the OP just to see your thoughts about your latest accomps. I think people feel more inclined to say something if they can respond to your thoughts by quoting or having your post in plain sight.

With that out of the way, jesus fucking christ you are crazy good

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

s2kmatt wrote:
LIKE A BOSS

Also, I'm glad you decided to put what you put in the OP in your bump. Not gonna lie I would look at your thread title, think "this dude is fuckin crazy" and then only see "bump" in your post. Also not gonna lie, I'm lazy as hell so I don't care to go back to the OP just to see your thoughts about your latest accomps. I think people feel more inclined to say something if they can respond to your thoughts by quoting or having your post in plain sight.

With that out of the way, jesus fucking christ you are crazy good

Thanks Also on the OP, you are right lol, it seems much better posting what I did as a new post (and it gets more replies :P)

I got a couple more 1sts in the past hour, Nihilanth bass 1st (makes a Nihilanth double 1st), and A Slight Amplification bass 1st (Triple 1st, Guitar/Bass/Band). These were just a joke getting 1st, I didnt even have to try :P Im going to try for more DLC and RBN 1sts now.
EDIT: Well.......fml. My guitar is not going to last me much longer. It has been overstrumming recently, and I have been able to control it. But now it is getting out of hand, it is overstrumming like crazy. Hopefully it will stop overstrumming like it did before, or else Im going to either have to get a new guitar, or use my GH5 guitar with the d-pad There is some good news, I got an 89% on the full solo of OGaP. I am getting consistant with 4C (though I always miss the last note of the trill).

marioluigi1994  

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5/7/11: BEST ACCOMPLISHMENT EVER. 7/7 CHAOTROPE BASS FCS. Sorry Chachi :P Today was just full of amazing. I started off with only 1/7 FCs, and then I SRFCed Pandemonium, which was the only one never FCed. I knew then, that I could get all of them. I then FCed Baptized By Fire pretty fast, and Septilogy (which took a while). I then after a choke on XIV FCed it. Reaper came shortly after, with another choke before the FC. I then buy Betrayed, and FC it almost on my SR. I am happy face

xXxLagacyxXx  

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marioluigi1994 wrote:
5/7/11: BEST ACCOMPLISHMENT EVER. 7/7 CHAOTROPE BASS FCS. Sorry Chachi :P Today was just full of amazing. I started off with only 1/7 FCs, and then I SRFCed Pandemonium, which was the only one never FCed. I knew then, that I could get all of them. I then FCed Baptized By Fire pretty fast, and Septilogy (which took a while). I then after a choke on XIV FCed it. Reaper came shortly after, with another choke before the FC. I then buy Betrayed, and FC it almost on my SR. I am happy face

thats amazing

i wish i could FC one chaotrope song on bass
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 3 of 15

Jump to: