FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Un-1-handed section FC's thread - IaS Chorus 2 removed! wow...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deak2112  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FL4RE wrote:
ok i'll get rid of devils island solo 1b and as for blackened i'm pretty sure phenom tapped the trill at the end of blackened solo A

I remember the vid and I distinctly remember Phenom tapping it. He used his 2 finger to hit the R's and his 2 finer on is tapping handto hit the B's and Y's

For lulz my Wiki and for My Youtube Channel

Free Bird since 11/9/2009
My only regret is that I only have one life to give for my Lord
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: Deak2112
booyakasha128  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've hit the Waking the Demon solo and Working Man Solo 2 one-handed, should I be proud? <_<

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: booyakasha128
BigFatBob  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deak2112 wrote:
FL4RE wrote:
ok i'll get rid of devils island solo 1b and as for blackened i'm pretty sure phenom tapped the trill at the end of blackened solo A

I remember the vid and I distinctly remember Phenom tapping it. He used his 2 finger to hit the R's and his 2 finer on is tapping handto hit the B's and Y's

I remember the video with him tapping, but I'm almost positive I also saw a video with absolutely no taps. I dunno, it's weird.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: BigFatBob08
MjEsyndrome  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somewhat recently, XxFriginBadxX sent a message to all friends on xbox saying that he FCd Solo A one-handed. I believe him, but he doesn't have proof

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Flamablelion said, what about Dirty Deeds?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

B-Fuzz wrote:

I don't have the ACDC Live, but Solo 1 looks easy and Solo 2 isn't really tappable.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Auriscope wrote:
B-Fuzz wrote:

I don't have the ACDC Live, but Solo 1 looks easy and Solo 2 isn't really tappable.

Solo 1 really isn't that easy, but I wouldn't be surprised if a good player has got it.

And has anyone mentioned Solo 4 of Let There Be Rock (Live)'s trill? The fast part is over 15 NPS for the majority of it, and I've never heard of anyone FCing it one handed.
Auriscope  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarZero132 wrote:
Auriscope wrote:
B-Fuzz wrote:

Solo 1 really isn't that easy, but I wouldn't be surprised if a good player has got it.

And has anyone mentioned Solo 4 of Let There Be Rock (Live)'s trill? The fast part is over 15 NPS for the majority of it, and I've never heard of anyone FCing it one handed.

I one-hand Warriors of Time Solo 3 all the time and that's even faster. I'm sure someone better than me has gotten it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Auriscope wrote:
I one-hand Warriors of Time Solo 3 all the time and that's even faster. I'm sure someone better than me has gotten it.

At its fastest, Warriors of Time's triplets are 16.92 NPS. At its fastest, Let There Be Rock (Live)'s trill is 15.83333 NPS. However, "triplet" and trill" are very important. In Warriors of Time, there are three notes per sequence, so each finger, assuming no anchoring, needs to fret at about 5.64 NPS. In Let There Be Rock (Live), there are two notes per sequence, so the finger used to hit the top note needs to be fretting at about 7.916666 NPS. Much more difficult.

If you have Surfing With The Alien (since it's apparent that you don't have Let There Be Rock (Live)), try one handing Solo 2D on 70% speed. At 70%, the trills are slower by about .15 NPS and Let There Be Rock (Live)'s trill lasts for about 4 times as long.
Auriscope  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NfskMjmMal2 wrote:
Auriscope wrote:

At its fastest, Warriors of Time's triplets are 16.92 NPS. At its fastest, Let There Be Rock (Live)'s trill is 15.83333 NPS. However, "triplet" and trill" are very important. In Warriors of Time, there are three notes per sequence, so each finger, assuming no anchoring, needs to fret at about 5.64 NPS. In Let There Be Rock (Live), there are two notes per sequence, so the finger used to hit the top note needs to be fretting at about 7.916666 NPS. Much more difficult.

If you have Surfing With The Alien (since it's apparent that you don't have Let There Be Rock (Live)), try one handing Solo 2D on 70% speed. At 70%, the trills are slower by about .15 NPS and Let There Be Rock (Live)'s trill lasts for about 4 times as long.

We were talking about Dirty Deeds. :x

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty sure peter hit Blackened A

ApE  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Earl has hit BSA a few times one handed...

FL4RE  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApE wrote:
Earl has hit BSA a few times one handed...

i thought so but i just needed someone to clarify it....i'll pt it into honoured mentions now

i also added the icky thump leads to the "unsure" section...if people Know they're UNFC'ED 1 handed then let me know so i can move them into said secton

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nicoxsanti19 wrote:
Nothing has been FCed with one hand.
You need 2 arms to strum, and without strumming, no combo.
:P

For the record, one-handed means ONE FRETTING HAND. On a guitar, you'd call one-handed solos tapping and two-handed tapping would be what we would call tapping on GH. I mean, as far as I know, whenever someone says one-handed they mean one fretting hand. This obviously includes any section too strummy to tap, such as Crawl. If someone ever elbow strum FC'd Crawl while tapping I think my head would explode. So it really shouldn't be on here even if it does get FC'd.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:
This obviously includes any section too strummy to tap, such as Crawl. If someone ever elbow strum FC'd Crawl while tapping I think my head would explode.

just you watch. It might not be now, since no one's even close to FCing Crawl's solo, but someday someone will Fc it that way. It ALWAYS happens. If you say that doing a section one way is impossible, it'll be done eventually, amirite?

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Jump to: