FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
PS3 Expert Band Formed! (Rotten Luck)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tsukasa2600  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like rotten luck.
I was reffering to the title of the thread.
mattyboy11  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RB2! That was awesome tonight guys! Sorry I had to leave early, friggin school...

But I digress, what times are good for you guys this week? I have practice Mon, Wed, and Thu. this week, a game on Tue. and no practice on Friday. (On practice days I can usually get on around 9 for about an hour, gamedays are pretty much the same, and this all depends on homework too.)

Also, I can take some videos too if you want, I'd say it's pretty good quality, but it's not a capture card, so you might hear some clacking, well, at least until I get my RB2 Strat.

YouTube Account
tsukasa2600  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds great matt.
I am usually on all night after 4:30 pm EST everyday, except Wednesdays, because I work from 6:00pm to 10:00pm, but I'll be on before and after that.

I don't have a webcam with me right now, and if you're willing to upload videos to youtube, I think that'd be great.

It's really difficult to track scores on SH when the game doesn't give you enough time to copy them down.

Also, good job everyone, it was lot's of fun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: