FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S8 - RB - Drums - Hard Discussion Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chucklestyle  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charron wrote:
batsmak wrote:
Chucklestyle wrote:
This week is allowing me to develop a full-on hatred for "I Get By".

I Get By is one of the best songs on here, so you don't know what you're talking about!

Yea, and it's not even that difficult. I mean, it is on Expert, ridiculously so (I can't get past 7%), but on Hard it's pretty nice.

I'm not talking from a difficulty standpoint, more of a "I would kill to not hear this song again" standpoint.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Chucklestyle
Heddon2  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im getting mad at Reptilia. For the life of me, I seem to always have trouble on the part where it goes Red and Blue, then Bass Pedal, repeat, repeat, etc... I can hit in on Expert when they add the Blue to the bass pedal but cant hit it without for some reason. It Drives me crazy.
Carungi  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So this weeks songs are straight balling. I absolutely love I Get By, DonA is sort-of a challenge while Reptilia and ITIP, though easy, are by no means FC-able with the current set I have...

Good luck to all.
Charron  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chucklestyle wrote:
Charron wrote:
batsmak wrote:
Chucklestyle wrote:

I Get By is one of the best songs on here, so you don't know what you're talking about!

Yea, and it's not even that difficult. I mean, it is on Expert, ridiculously so (I can't get past 7%), but on Hard it's pretty nice.

I'm not talking from a difficulty standpoint, more of a "I would kill to not hear this song again" standpoint.

Sometimes I feel like the only Honest Bob fan.
batsmak  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charron wrote:
Chucklestyle wrote:
Charron wrote:
batsmak wrote:
Chucklestyle wrote:

Don't worry, you're not alone!
Chucklestyle  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charron wrote:

I dig their songs in the GH games, there's just something about this one that makes me whine on the internet.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Chucklestyle
freakinalex  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heddon2 wrote:
Im getting mad at Reptilia. For the life of me, I seem to always have trouble on the part where it goes Red and Blue, then Bass Pedal, repeat, repeat, etc... I can hit in on Expert when they add the Blue to the bass pedal but cant hit it without for some reason. It Drives me crazy.

I have that same problem. Something about hitting the bass pedal without hitting a drum throws my timing off.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think my scores are gonna be really good for this week =). good luck everyone =p
Serges  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait to see the scores on Sunday. I think I have a few winners, but only time will tell...

I have grown to like I Get By, but for SOME reason I always combo-break on the slowly speeding up tempo-change section. I don't THINK I'm playing it off, but I can't seem to hold a streak there start-to-finish.

The only downside to hosting Rock Band competitions is not being able to enter them...
Tallarico  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

freakinalex wrote:
Heddon2 wrote:

I have that same problem. Something about hitting the bass pedal without hitting a drum throws my timing off.

me too, i have conquered all other hard drum techniques that used to drive me crazy, but this is still problamatic
fcphantom  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I decided to throw my hat in this ring today at the last minute. I hope I didn't under-place myself. There are still quite a few songs I can't pass on expert.
Murderkill  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i completely forgot about this, but managed to get scores in for 3 songs.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: S8 - RB - Drums - Hard Discussion Thread Reply with quote

Week 2 Songs wrote:

Next To You

Fuck.
jerridthomas79  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fcphantom wrote:
I decided to throw my hat in this ring today at the last minute. I hope I didn't under-place myself. There are still quite a few songs I can't pass on expert.

I'm with ya - if i go to expert, i face potential last place, and some "Fails", versus Hard, where I'll probably be up near the top.

Guess we'll see.
I did have some nice scores this week - DoA being my week song.

Visit www.rockoutproductions.com to see what all the buzz is about
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Jerrid DOMN8R
freakinalex  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I guess this week will encourage me to learn to pass Next To You...

Last week was the first time I 5* DoA or even got close, so who knows what could happen.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 2 of 17

Jump to: