FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Geeg's customs - 5/20: James Dean by That Handsome Devil!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trojannemo wrote:
thanks for the reply.
full band is good.

if we like the song enough I can spend the time to whittle down the lower difficulties myself.
same goes for animations, etc. really easy stuff.

the challenge is what you're doing now...which is the actual charting!

anyways, I would love to see:

anything from Good Charlotte
anything from Simple Plan

The Cardigans - Losing My Favorite Game
Aerosmith - I Don't Want To Miss A Thing

any of the Beatles songs NOT already available (so many good ones are not in the game or DLC :-( )

any or all of the above would be great. none is understandable. I'll keep asking charters until someone agrees :-p

I'll take a look at these later. And I'll probably take you up on that offer if I do end up charting some of these :p

im a girl now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
trojannemo  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just re-read what I posted. I meant if "we" as in my wife and I. i'm VERY bad at doing the expert to lower difficulties process. i'm actually having someone help me with that.

I wouldn't mind helping you add overdrive/unison phrases/animations though...that I've learned to do decently well and can do moderately quickly.

sorry for the confusion!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TrojanNemo
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trojannemo wrote:
I just re-read what I posted. I meant if "we" as in my wife and I. i'm VERY bad at doing the expert to lower difficulties process. i'm actually having someone help me with that.

I wouldn't mind helping you add overdrive/unison phrases/animations though...that I've learned to do decently well and can do moderately quickly.

sorry for the confusion!

Oh it's ok. Just animations is fine because I don't have a clue on how to do that.

im a girl now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
pointblank41  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome job on Dosed, please make Zephyr Song, Can't Stop or Soul To Squeeze!!
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pointblank41 wrote:
awesome job on Dosed, please make Zephyr Song, Can't Stop or Soul To Squeeze!!

Thanks! I plan on doing the whole album, but I don't know how long it will take; Right now I'm working on don't forget me.

im a girl now!
pointblank41  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't forget me is an awesome track. if you don't mind, i'd like to create some pro guitar upgrades for your custom rhcp tracks.
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pointblank41 wrote:
don't forget me is an awesome track. if you don't mind, i'd like to create some pro guitar upgrades for your custom rhcp tracks.

That would be awesome! I would just need to know if you need the mid, and I would also need to know how to add them to the con package.

im a girl now!
espher  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick q, since I'm not at home right now, while I'm thinking of it. For the Little Girls custom, what's the offset for the start of the track? The audio is a bit LQ for me and I was hoping to replace it with another file.

I guess I can crack it open and take a look but I figure no harm in asking. ;)
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: EspherM ICQ Number
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

espher wrote:
Quick q, since I'm not at home right now, while I'm thinking of it. For the Little Girls custom, what's the offset for the start of the track? The audio is a bit LQ for me and I was hoping to replace it with another file.

I guess I can crack it open and take a look but I figure no harm in asking. ;)

Unfortunately, I no longer have the Reaper project for it, so I can't tell you. Sorry

im a girl now!
pointblank41  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i actually extracted your con package and have the mid files. im basically using your guitar track as a placeholder and placing my notes right on top so i have the beat down.

i should just be able to re-package the con with my chart in there and it should work. Don't Forget Me is an awesome song.

i have the official by the way sheet music so i have all the correct notes for guitar already
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pointblank41 wrote:
i actually extracted your con package and have the mid files. im basically using your guitar track as a placeholder and placing my notes right on top so i have the beat down.

i should just be able to re-package the con with my chart in there and it should work. Don't Forget Me is an awesome song.

i have the official by the way sheet music so i have all the correct notes for guitar already

Awesome! If you can get the con for Dosed with the upgrade back to me by friday so I can check it out that would be great! btw, will you be doing pro guitar and bass or just guitar?

im a girl now!
pointblank41  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll just be doing pro guitar, i dont have a bass or the bass sheet music so i cant really figure it out by ear. i'm also only doing expert for right now, if there's a want for it, i can do the lower difficulties later.

already got the song about half way there for pro guitar on expert. i'm looking forward to doing pro guitar for can't stop and zephyr song, i love playing those two for real.
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pointblank41 wrote:
i'll just be doing pro guitar, i dont have a bass or the bass sheet music so i cant really figure it out by ear. i'm also only doing expert for right now, if there's a want for it, i can do the lower difficulties later.

already got the song about half way there for pro guitar on expert. i'm looking forward to doing pro guitar for can't stop and zephyr song, i love playing those two for real.

Alright, pro tar is better than nothing I guess! And you don't have to bother with the lower difficulties, I only chart expert on the normal charts.

im a girl now!
pointblank41  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey how goes progress on Don't Forget Me? I'm anxious to see that song in play
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pointblank41 wrote:
hey how goes progress on Don't Forget Me? I'm anxious to see that song in play

All I have to do is chart vocals, and then fix all the technical issues. Should be done by friday.

im a girl now!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: