FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
xGabex ~ RANKED 4TH On TB:RB BASS - MICHELLE BASS #1!$!$!$
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
r0bd0g  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, yeah I saw that as soon as you submitted it, but I didn't get a chance to redo until last night. Took me about 10 minutes to beat your score. I hope you enjoyed that first, because you had it for less than 24 hours, lol.

I would hope you guys would stop beating my scores, because I'd prefer not to have to repeatedly crush your spirits.
Mastacraker  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

r0bd0g wrote:
Lol, yeah I saw that as soon as you submitted it, but I didn't get a chance to redo until last night. Took me about 10 minutes to beat your score. I hope you enjoyed that first, because you had it for less than 24 hours, lol.

I would hope you guys would stop beating my scores, because I'd prefer not to have to repeatedly crush your spirits.

You can have Solo bass and Guitar we will take Band career :P

Soon paths are calculated. And yes I knew there was a note more too get. Only I'm not that good of a squeezer. So I leave that to you ;) And besides I was suprised it was 1st score.

Were still waiting on her majesty ;)

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mastacraker
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumpity bump bump!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2k on 3 songs left ;)

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mastacraker
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mastacraker wrote:
2k on 3 songs left ;)
What are you waiting for then?! :P

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GH6 And now i need to do Helter Skelter like activate on the good note. But I get shaky that I'm going to beat you and that really feels like an hounor to do. So I have now 4 legit chokes near the ending because I can't control my nerves.

But I'm going to play GH6

xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mastacraker wrote:
GH6 And now i need to do Helter Skelter like activate on the good note. But I get shaky that I'm going to beat you and that really feels like an hounor to do. So I have now 4 legit chokes near the ending because I can't control my nerves.

But I'm going to play GH6
An honor? I feel honored you said that =] Well, 5th place is good enough...My first goal was to get 10th or higher on bass, but ended up in the top 5, so it's a huge honor and I'm really proud of myself

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for working on FGFC for solo vocals...I got more than halfway done and it's going pretty swell

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for generally working on DLC #1s for bass and a shocker, guitar! I already got some already, just look me up on ScoreHero. I believe I have 17 bass and 12 guitar DLC #1s!!! XD But, some songs I'm #1 on Scorehero, but not on Xbox...It's only a few though, sooo I'm working on "truely" getting #1 for those that arn't =]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for Michelle bass #1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: