FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Samsungs' Thread: Trippolette choke 163,163 602NS W/ pic
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chaosxreigns  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you break a Destroyer?
Samsungplayer  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaosxreigns wrote:
How do you break a Destroyer?

Actually i'm not sure how it broke. I was out of town for a couple days and when i get home it is laying flat on the floor like someone squished it not sure how to make the foot board steady anymore? Do you have any ideas???

Greatest thing Passed TTFAF in walmart with a crowd of about 10 -15 people. Hope it happens soon again
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: xAngelofxChaos
TopazGrl  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you saying that the springs lost tension and aren't holding up the footboard anymore? If so, the same thing happened to me and there's an extremely easy fix for it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TopazGrl wrote:
Are you saying that the springs lost tension and aren't holding up the footboard anymore? If so, the same thing happened to me and there's an extremely easy fix for it.

No not exactly like you know on the bottom there is that single rod that connects the heel of the pedal to the frame where the bolt is. It seems like that got totally jacked up and broke apart i dont know if putting it back in place and getting a bigger bolt will hold the frame sturdy again. Do you know what i'm talking about???

Greatest thing Passed TTFAF in walmart with a crowd of about 10 -15 people. Hope it happens soon again
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: xAngelofxChaos
Samsungplayer  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for Trippolette choke

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: