FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Season 9 Leagues Info (Need Suggestions)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WildcatTennis  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WildcatTennis, from the GH side wrote:
PS2-Type "Online" Full Band

Pretty simple actually. Just get a team of 4, with one person at each instrument. play the week's song(s) in solo and submit them with your other teammates scores.

i thought it was a pretty cool idea. i always wanted to do full band.

NOTE: you don't have to be PS2. it just benefits us more, because we can't actually do Full Band that much.

#1 fan for AWG!... I need a life.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: WildcatTennis
MrPulsar  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the ideas listed are really good at the moment.

The matches over live is great, except for I think the competitive matches in Rock Band are extremely weird feeling, I can never get good scores on score matches online, its weird, but probably just me. The fretboard just feels insanely weird for me. >_>

Live matches would be good for 'heat of the moment' gaming, since you only have one shot.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MrPulsar
jangemeer  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got a wacky idea for a drum twist. Use your left elbow (right for lefties) to play the bass pedal (have the bass pedal sitting on your leg). lol, I tried it on a few songs on hard and I could manage, the quicker basses together got me though. It was fun, it's hard not playing a note with your left hand when your elbow goes down to play the bass. Quite entertaining haha.
flyndtmn22  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wes-BasSMaNiac07 wrote:
Haggarduser wrote:
I love the twists. I've got some ideas for drum twists on RB:

* Can only use one stick
* Lefty-flip/cross-handed (Could be combined)
* Opposite foot for bass
* Use spoons instead of sticks

Haha...I like the spoon idea.

=D

How about just using your hands with no sticks? BONGO MODE!!
xgodxofxrockx  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we should have a phil collins league. Basically we drum to a chosen song, and then try to sing along to the same song. It will hopefully prove challanging, yet fun.

Plastic drumsets just keep breaking =/

northtxhurricane wrote:
Maybe I should play GH3 naked and strum with my ass, lefty flip and looking into a mirror.
WildcatTennis  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xgodxofxrockx wrote:
I think we should have a phil collins league. Basically we drum to a chosen song, and then try to sing along to the same song. It will hopefully prove challanging, yet fun.

already up there

(voals & guitar/DRUMS/bass)

#1 fan for AWG!... I need a life.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: WildcatTennis
ImaDrummer  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

one man bands:
Guitar/drums Expert Max Difficulty:
Guitar/Vocals Expert Max Difficulty:
Guitar/Bass Expert Max Difficulty:
Vocals/Drums Expert Max Difficulty
WhoDeyCinci87  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:56 pm    Post subject: 2 Game Songs 2 DLC for League Reply with quote

I think that there should be 2 game songs and 1 DLC per week for the league that is played. I mean at least everybody has 1 DLC song and if not grab one thats 80 points, i mean geeze the motley crue is out and thats only 80 pts so grab it if you dont have one. It could also be done like on the weekends since most MOST people dont work on weekends. and time slot should be like afternoon/evening time. thats just my suggestion, dont light me up if you dont like it. yea you can give comments just dont be a dick bout it thanks!
muna  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: 2 Game Songs 2 DLC for League Reply with quote

WhoDeyCinci87 wrote:
I think that there should be 2 game songs and 1 DLC per week for the league that is played. I mean at least everybody has 1 DLC song and if not grab one thats 80 points, i mean geeze the motley crue is out and thats only 80 pts so grab it if you dont have one. It could also be done like on the weekends since most MOST people dont work on weekends. and time slot should be like afternoon/evening time. thats just my suggestion, dont light me up if you dont like it. yea you can give comments just dont be a dick bout it thanks!

The DLC would have to be regulated and, assuming that you have 10 DLC songs, your chances of having it are less than 20%. If you want DLC, there will probably be a DLC league. Scorehero has also mentioned that it will never use DLC in it's leagues because they find it unfair to make you pay (and have an xbl/psn connection) to download songs just so you can do better in the league.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think there should be a drums/guitar+vocals one person league where one person finds a way to sing and play an instrument at the same song there snould also be proof through a picture of the persons singing/instument setup so u guys know that its 1 person instead of 2
Deimos  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to lock this thread now, since there's about 24 hours left until signups start, and I need to get everything sorted out and ready to go. Ideas will be updated in the second post, but chcek tomorrow night when signups go live to see which ones we're actually trying.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: