FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Score Duel

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrHen  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject: Score Duel Reply with quote

I am assuming that submitting scores from Score Duels is acceptable. Is there any preferred way to mark the stars, or should I just leave them blank?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I've been told is you should only submit a SD score if there's no chance you could have failed the song in single player mode..so you should probably have a solid 5 or 6 star score if you're submitting a score from SD. The only thing you can really do then is look at the standings for the cutoff. If it's obvious submit it..if its possible you could be on either side and aren't sure, then I'd say yeah leave it blank.
MrHen  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool. Thanks for the reply.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I post any Score Duel score I look up the 5 star and Gold Star Cutoffs..if its past those then i post it with stars.....but if you dont want any trouble I would just rather not post Score Duel Scores
socrstopr  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, we only allow SD scores for situations where you obviously would not have failed. Songs like GGaHT, Blackened, Thrasher, etc are obvious examples of where most people would not be able to submit a SD score, because you could strategically use OD where you hit more notes as opposed to needing it to survive solos. On the other hand, FC's, -1's etc are obvious examples of OK scores to submit.

As for the star rating, please only submit it if you are positive of the rating it should have, if it is close to the cutoffs, leave it blank (Unless it's been proven to be that number).
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: