FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Changing Team Names?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
v0lum3  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:15 pm    Post subject: Changing Team Names? Reply with quote

Just wondering if there's any way to change team names once they're formed?

I went to manage teams and saw nothing for it and no option to delete teams, am I just looking in the wrong place?
CrackerRiley  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can only delete a team before any scores have been submitted for the team. Once you put in the first score you can no longer delete it. That is how it all works, I believe. Don't think you ever have the option to change the team name. You would have to delete the original and create another if you were still able to delete it in the first place.
v0lum3  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrackerRiley wrote:
You can only delete a team before any scores have been submitted for the team. Once you put in the first score you can no longer delete it. That is how it all works, I believe. Don't think you ever have the option to change the team name. You would have to delete the original and create another if you were still able to delete it in the first place.

... that's what I'm seeing... WTD? I'm NOT a big fan of that

So since I uploaded one score I'm stuck with my band name... I can't even invite the same members to a new band since a band already exists with them in it...

Why?
NmitsTheFish  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im still looking for an answer to this... anyone that can help me, please do!

RB2 Goals (x Drums): 15.9 Mil [=)] 16 Mil [;\]
socrstopr  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

v0lum3 wrote:
CrackerRiley wrote:

... that's what I'm seeing... WTD? I'm NOT a big fan of that

So since I uploaded one score I'm stuck with my band name... I can't even invite the same members to a new band since a band already exists with them in it... Why?

Nmits: Cracker already answered your question.
v0lum3: "I can't even invite the same members to a new band since a band already exists with them in it... Why?"
Uh, this makes no sense. You want to create a new band with the exact same people you already have? That defeats the whole point of us locking band names after a score is submitted (which, btw, has been our policy since GH2 came out). Did you not read the big disclaimer on the submit score sheet? No, probably not.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: