FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S8 - RB - Drums - Hard Discussion Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Serges  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After day 1 of the finals, I must say that I might just pull the non-upset in this match.

God, it's weird. I'm the #1 seed, but I totally feel like the underdog in this match.

Anyway, no matter who gets the finals win, I have a strong feeling it's going to be close, and you're going to see 1, if not 2, scores on WGFA that break the 300k barrier.

*please note that this in no way implies that I have or have not scored over 300k on WGFA*

Oh, and /me heckles nivlac.

The only downside to hosting Rock Band competitions is not being able to enter them...
nivlac  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nivlac > Serges ... eh

Sorry it's 5am and my dog just threw up and woke me up (and I gotta get up in 4 hours yay) otherwise I'd respond with something wittier.

I was happy with my runs yesterday but there is still more work to be done... I don't feel like I've had that championship run just yet. I don't have any time to play today unfortunately but I'm off again on Saturday and I'll have the whole day to make some decent attempts. Maybe the day off in between will help me out a little too.

Ok dog seems fine now, going back to bed lol. ZZZZzzzzz........

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Serges, do you wanna go ahead and exchange scores and get it over with or would you prefer to wait for the official results?

Either way the results fall, this has been one hell of a season. I've thoroughly enjoyed the time spent and the people I've competed with. You guys are some fuckin' top notch drum studs in my book.

Thanks to the ScoreHero league staffers for providing us with these excellent leagues. This keeps me off the streets, away from drugs and out of trouble. Well, not really, but you get the idea.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, I'll spill.

I played the song once. I had a lot of stuff going on in the last few days, so I didn't have too much time to dedicate to hitting that magical 300k run. But, my first and only run was pretty solid; I ended up just over 295k, if memory serves.

If you blew that away Nivlac, congratulations. Either way, you truly are the best of the best when it comes to Hard. It's been a privilege competing with you gentlemen, and I look forward to some strong competition from a lot of you next season in Expert.

The only downside to hosting Rock Band competitions is not being able to enter them...
nivlac  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you said that this was gonna be a 300k finish it scared the shit out of me. Yesterday, I finally managed a run of 302,000 but I didn't think it was gonna be good enough. I was happy with it though because I finally managed to combo most of the crazy roll (4X even) right before the Organ Solo.

Here's to being noobs again! Here we come Expert.

The Final Bracket

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well done nivlac
im glad i lost to the winner :P

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congratulations on the win!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: b00st monkey
DarinThomas7  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratz Nivlac! I myself was busy and only managed to sneak in a few runs on WGFA, got 264k and some change, still so many dumb mistakes. Next season should be a lot of fun on expert lol, maybe we should have our own expert bracket for people bumping up from hard next season.
Reach Top 5 [ ] (10th, this will be another long process)
*** Previous Goals for Expert Drums (PS2) ***
Complete all Songs [X] (58/58) YES!!!
Reach top 10 PS2 [X]
15 FC's [X] (15/15)
9 Million points [X]
raunch99  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, between the ncaa tourney and the easter holiday I only had time to squeeze in a couple runs. I think 250k was my best, so I will concede 3rd place. I will probably actually practice this song a bit in the near future to get a more respectable score. I don't think I'll be participating in any of the leagues next season though. Best of luck to the rest of you.

And of course, congrats on the win nivlac.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice job guys!

nivlac, congratulations.

This was a great league, lots of fun rivalries were born, and can't wait to get my ass thomped in expert next season as well.

Visit www.rockoutproductions.com to see what all the buzz is about
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Jerrid DOMN8R
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
Page 17 of 17

Jump to: