FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S8 - RB - Drums - Expert Discussion Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peachpunker63  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why do i have to enter a score for main offender for the expert playoffs when i thought the song was cherub rock?
Rizzo  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yusuke wrote:
I figured I'd do the RB League community a favor and do some preliminary brackets for those who want to know who they are up against (and who they will be against if they win, etc.)

These aren't official from league managers, but should be helpful in visualising the playoffs.

i just love how i would get someguy in the second round...i kinda hope your bracket is wrong lol.
MHSTenor09  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me vs. someguy in the Final Four with Dani California.

Damn it.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: wafflecopter05 PSN Name: wafflecopter05
NmitsTheFish  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well this league has been fun... Outside against someguy for the finals.. yea i dont have a shot lol but im not giving up i'm gonna do my best, i'm expecting an FC from you someguy!

RB2 Goals (x Drums): 15.9 Mil [=)] 16 Mil [;\]
someguy913  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NmitsTheFish wrote:
well this league has been fun... Outside against someguy for the finals.. yea i dont have a shot lol but im not giving up i'm gonna do my best, i'm expecting an FC from you someguy!

Thanks for the encouragement! I've been trying FC this song for what seems like forever now, with no luck. Maybe I'll finally get it this time...I'm expecting an FC from you too, though! Don't let me get complacent.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: someguy913ps PSN Name: someguy913
someguy913  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm about ready to call this thing for Nmits...

With my kit the way it is now, I have missed the first note on Outside twice, confirming that the pad drops are completely random. I've also missed multiple single yellow pad hits and single green crashes, when I know I've hit the corresponding pad. It's pretty much guaranteed I won't beat my old score. *sigh*

I'll still see this thing through, though...who knows what'll happen...

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: someguy913ps PSN Name: someguy913
NmitsTheFish  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

geez thats lame, damn the shitty rock band hardware to hell... my ps2 set is still working fine since i took it out of the box, i feel lucky, i dont even need socks lol but i still suck at this song so bad so you still have a shot lol

EDIT: that song pissed me off so much ;x i haven't been so aggravated in a while lol i did my best and it was a lot better than i thought i could do

someguy913  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, glad to hear you exceeded your own expectations. I failed you, though. No FC from me. But, it's done, and it is what it is. Shall we stay in suspense until it's official or shall we exchange scores now?

NmitsTheFish  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i sent you a PM

NmitsTheFish  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well leagues have been really fun, sorry that your set was acting up someguy, it would have been cool to have a legit final round even though i definitely would have lost.. you definitely deserve the win man lol but im looking forward to next time! good job to everyone who participated!

Rizzo  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NmitsTheFish wrote:
well leagues have been really fun, sorry that your set was acting up someguy, it would have been cool to have a legit final round even though i definitely would have lost.. you definitely deserve the win man lol but im looking forward to next time! good job to everyone who participated!

you suck though... lol jk but i had to lose to someguy in the second round and my new drumset is somewhere in the air on its way to my porch and then YOURE ALL SCREWED!!!
omgChezMix  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grats Nmits =)

I wish I had remembered to submit a 4th week score so I could be in the playoffs.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: