FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rock Band 4 Vocal Paths (On Disc, DLC, All Others)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 139, 140, 141 ... 207, 208, 209  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DosParkers  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saturday Night Special: 2/, 2/BOD, 2/, 2/1p (DosParkers)
-updating path
-using phrase notation on last act because the activation window is very quick and easy to miss.
Roger123425  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While you're on that, can you please put my name next to the path I gave you a posts several back? I don't appreciate having a blank name as a contribution especially when it's 5K better than the previous path. As a matter of fact can you post all the paths I worked hard on and the ones you missed like 'Don't Speak?' I'm not sure if you are just handpicking people by the looks of it but I don't appreciate when credit is not given to those who helped. Some people can't hit the activations but it doesn't mean you should exclude them because YOU think the paths are too hard. Like RJUwhatever his face said, if a path produces more points then that is the rightful path to be used.

singemfrc wrote:
DosParkers wrote:
The Who Super Bowl S-mashup: 2/, (3/, 3/)*, OR (2/AB-sk1, 2/, 2/sk1), 3/sk2, 2/, 2/, 2/AB, 2/ (DosParkers) *Worth 100-200 more points but is much more difficult than the dead easy 2nd path.
https://ibb.co/kLLE8p
Huh? Can you please post both paths separately, I can't tell where one begins and one ends. When posting two paths for the same song the way it should be written is:

Song Title: (Path 1) or (Path 2) (CreditName) [Comments]

SAVE THE WHALES!!!
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Ronnie Aguilar PSN Name: RonnieAguilar
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roger123425 wrote:
While you're on that, can you please put my name next to the path I gave you a posts several back? I don't appreciate having a blank name as a contribution especially when it's 5K better than the previous path. As a matter of fact can you post all the paths I worked hard on and the ones you missed like 'Don't Speak?' I'm not sure if you are just handpicking people by the looks of it but I don't appreciate when credit is not given to those who helped. Some people can't hit the activations but it doesn't mean you should exclude them because YOU think the paths are too hard. Like RJUwhatever his face said, if a path produces more points then that is the rightful path to be used.
I don't have the time to manually type all of these paths when the thread is updated. I highlight and copy and paste. If your username is included, it's pasted. If not, it's left out. No one is out to get you, you just didn't follow the rules. Any paths submitted without a name are entered in the OP exactly as submitted. Resubmit and it will be added. Editing the previous post doesn't work, because I can't go back through all the past posts - when I update I start where I left off the previous time. Just add another reply with the same path and your username included.

singemfrc wrote:
NOTE: TO SUBMIT A PATH:
Please use the following format: Song: 2/, 3/sk1, 4/AT-sk1-FRS, EwO (Username)
  • Song title in bold.
  • Use Forward Slash after number, use hyphen to separate actions within the same activation, use comma and space to separate activations.
  • Use the same capitalization that is found in the key. For example, "sk" should always be lower case while "AT" should always be all caps and EwO should be mixed as shown. I know this seems trivial, but it saves time and makes the paths easier to read.
  • After the path, leave one space and put the name(s) of the users to be credited in parenthesis. Whatever is or is not in parenthesis is what will be used. Yes, that means if you forget to put it on your path, your work will go uncredited until the next update (if you resubmit).
  • Notes that should be posted with the path (Such as ES percentage, "difficult AS", etc. go on the same line as the path. Notes that do not get posted (Such as "beat other guy's score", "adding AB notation", etc.) go on a line below the path.
  • If you're posting a path to a song that already has a path waiting to be added, you need to say something like "better than (otherperson)'s path" or "(otherperson) got 100k I got 102k" so we know you bested that path, otherwise we don't know that you even notice that the other path was posted, and his path may be better than yours - in which case we want to leave the other person's path.

It's just taking too long to read the whole post to pick out the paths and then interpret and retype everything to update the OP. Following the above rules will allow me to pick the paths out quickly and save lots of time when updating, which will mean more frequent updates, and more importantly, less errors. If you're unsure about something, check the current paths for an example. All should be the same.

Roger123425  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then please explain why 'Don't Speak' was never updated even with a name included on the first post? Anywho, it's fine it'll be my last paths. Thanks anywho champ!

SAVE THE WHALES!!!
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Ronnie Aguilar PSN Name: RonnieAguilar
dconrad23  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uncomfortable: 4/, 2/BOD (dconrad23)
I got 186,956, not sure if more is possible with this path.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roger123425 wrote:
Then please explain why 'Don't Speak' was never updated even with a name included on the first post? Anywho, it's fine it'll be my last paths. Thanks anywho champ!
Dude I just got done telling you I don't have time to go scouring every back page in this 140 page thread, and you ask that? Maybe the submission was missing something, maybe I made a mistake, I have no fucking idea. I'm not manipulating who gets credit and who doesn't, because I don't give a good god damn who gets credit, it makes no difference to me if it's one person or another.
If there's no credit, and you want credit, just post the path with your name on it, and it will be updated. If you don't want to post anymore and you just want to read, that really doesn't bother me.
DosParkers  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graffiti: 4/2p-ESF, 2/BOD (DosParkers)
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DosParkers wrote:
I happen to be playing this right now, so I noticed that's actually
Graffiti: 4/sk1-1p-ESF, 2/BOD EwO (DosParkers)
eldersham  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graffiti: 4/sk2-ESF, 2/BOD (DosParkers, eldersham)

it's supposed to be at the second possible squeeze, after you pick up 4 it's

____ phrase | half-phrase ___ half -phrase | half -phrase __ half-phrase |...

i've been wanting to call this 4/sk2-1p-ESF, but by the current legend this gets called 4/sk2-ESF, which is what i do when i post a path on this site... to avoid the confusion just like this that has already gotten several people asking me about this path despite it already being posted >.<

parker's preferred ESF-notation doesn't match the legend of the forum fyi
since everyone's so glory-bent on credit you can probably grab partial credit on some of those path postings if they have ESF's in them
Arven99  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Notation Fix:

Heartbeat Song: 3/2p-ESF, 3/sk3 (NavyCherub)
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Date With The Night: 2/, 2/!, 2/sk1-1p-ESF, 3/sk1 (Vicromano2/Benjaxlax5)
Just a notation fix.
haoestrelalp  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember that some paths were adapted cause of the OD phrase glitch before the percussion. Who made paths of these songs has a relation of them to be able to eventually update? Idk if there are many, but it would be good to review
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: haoestrelalp
elcanadiano  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again: 2/!, 3/sk1, 3/sk1 (MAYRAluvsYA)

Rendering PB redundant.

haoestrelalp wrote:
I remember that some paths were adapted cause of the OD phrase glitch before the percussion. Who made paths of these songs has a relation of them to be able to eventually update? Idk if there are many, but it would be good to review

The songs and any temporary paths affected by it I think were in the other thread, so AFAIK we generally didn't post paths affected by botched songs here.

Roger123425 wrote:

Dude instead of making such a scene you can just resubmit the score with your name on it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: elcanadiano Wii Friend Code: 449615517562
elcanadiano  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh My God: 2/1p-ESF, 2/sk1-1p-ESF, 2/ESF EwO (redanteater)

Renotation.

One Step Closer: 3/sk1, 2/sk2-ESF (Deniss0s/Benjaxlax5)

No path change but there is a typo in this listing.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: elcanadiano Wii Friend Code: 449615517562
DosParkers  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
DosParkers wrote:
I happen to be playing this right now, so I noticed that's actually
Graffiti: 4/sk1-1p-ESF, 2/BOD EwO (DosParkers)

eldersham wrote:
Graffiti: 4/sk2-ESF, 2/BOD (DosParkers, eldersham)

it's supposed to be at the second possible squeeze, after you pick up 4 it's

____ phrase | half-phrase ___ half -phrase | half -phrase __ half-phrase |...

i've been wanting to call this 4/sk2-1p-ESF, but by the current legend this gets called 4/sk2-ESF, which is what i do when i post a path on this site... to avoid the confusion just like this that has already gotten several people asking me about this path despite it already being posted >.<

parker's preferred ESF-notation doesn't match the legend of the forum fyi
since everyone's so glory-bent on credit you can probably grab partial credit on some of those path postings if they have ESF's in them

Not sure why you added your name to the credit when you didn't change the path at all.
You redid notation which singefrc already had attempted to change.

But my path was the very simplest to follow and execute.
Both your re-notations are correct given your stringent notation requirements but slightly more complicated. I don't know anyone who couldn't easily follow and execute my path.

sk2, sk1-p1, and 2p is correct. It's simply down to preference.
The song does not EwO.

Anyways, you guys know I prefer phrase notation on ES activations. I don't mind you changing it up before copy/pasting it into the OP. I stopped complaining awhile back, but I don't think it's fair to add credit for doing nothing but re-notating. I certainly wouldn't.

Now if you are confirming a ESF or also adding in a different act with more points, then I see it OK.

Sorry if I come off as "pissed" off. I'm not. Whatever happens, happens. Just didn't want to be silent on this one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 139, 140, 141 ... 207, 208, 209  Next
Page 140 of 209

Jump to: