FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
This is a call to old Scorehero members
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
twistedoak  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
more likely GH3 release date.

Yup. The internet states:

"Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock. Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock is the fourth Guitar Hero game and third main entry in the Guitar Hero series, released on October 28, 2007 in North America"

That was the peak day on Scorehero.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any old school SH members want to join a RB Rivals crew? I'm thinking about starting a new one for Rivals season 3.

S4VN01  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
more likely GH3 release date.

Holy shit I'm dumb. I didn't even realize the years were different. lol
I don't know about you guys, but I as a player of video games - and therefore a musician - am certainly enamoured of the prospect of, next time I begin to play Horrible Night, sitting down with a wide grin on my face as I rub my hands together in glee and shout out to the world "I know your secret! You're in a deceptive time signature!" before failing to hit any notes at all because the song is still balls-out hard.

My Youtube! My Youtube for GD:RB! My Twitter!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: S4VN01
Whitt333  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't ever venture too much onto this side, but man this thread has brought back tons of memories. All of the first big FCs - Jordan/TTFAF especially, watching endless streams, late nights squeezing out songs and playing online. Such good times.

I've been playing a little bit of Guitar Hero 1 recently and have a few scores to show for it, but man I really miss the community that SH once had. Good to see all of you still poking around

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Replying to a very old thread!

I've been around since those things happened, too! It's crazy to think how much things have changed since the old days-- I even feel nostalgic for using a forum for the first time in what seems like ages since the advent of Reddit and large scale Discord groups.

I hope you guys are all doing well and happy where you are in life right now. Take care of yourselves, and continue rocking on!

RIP RBN
sportsboy85  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy fuck i miss this place, lots of legends in this thread

FeelsBadMan i sucked at this game but damn it was fun
ReneeLRoberts  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HellAshes wrote:
blingdomepiece wrote:
I seem to remember the big things happening around the time I joined write my essay for me cheap and Lo7 fighting it out on the GH2 leaderboard, beberle2 being Youtube famous for a Psychobilly Freakout video, and prebensorensen getting the first Beast and the Harlot FC.

Funny to think how much more improvement there was after that.

I think it was stephit who got the first BATH FC. preb did some other ridiculously insane things.

At this forum still there were people who play Lineage II?
Bradmasta  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Preeeetty late to the party lmao, but I created my account about 2 weeks before Chris FC'd Flames, so I was around when it happened, though certainly not active at the time. Crazy progress has been made in this game since then, and with the birth of Clone Hero, who knows what'll end up being accomplished!
bug  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know how I got the idea just now to somehow search for Scorehero. A bigger mystery to me is how I managed to remember my login.

I joined this site prior to Guitar Hero 3's and Rock Band's launches. Rhythm games and the community revolving them consumed my life for years. I haven't even touched an instrument controller since probably 2011, or whenever "Pray for Plagues" by Bring Me the Horizon was added into the RBN since that's the last song I can remember playing.

Fast forward to the present, I'm 23 years old now. I'm a senior in college. I do some writing for my university's online and physical publications, and I hope to be able to do some work in social media managing after I graduate.
Lasfas  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

solusdelgar1 wrote:
Randomly log back into my account and started reading this thread and wow do I recognize a lot of these old usernames. I was always more of a lurker but I remember when a Jordan FC was one of the best accomplishments you could have and now it seems like anyone half decent can do it. Also hi navy and inv4der, 2 of my old bandmates when HSOWA was still a thing lol.

inv4der wrote:
HSOWA lives on. In our hearts. Because we still don't have a guitarist or drummer, unless BOD is still up for it someday when we get a drummer and can schedule things and boy was HSOWA a mess.

Hey, I think I was a drummer here at some point! Shoutouts to the Messy version of HSOWA!
Sonic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

test wow

ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW!!!!!!
Thirdkoopa  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well... I decided to come lurking back. Any Discord these days or anything?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thirdkoopa wrote:
Well... I decided to come lurking back. Any Discord these days or anything?
'

As far as it goes, I think this one's the closest you'd get to an SH discord, there's no official one. JCirri and the other active mod really missing out on the modern market.

There's also things like the Clone Hero and RB subreddit ones.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somehow I end up nearly forgetting this side of the forum exists lmao. Fuck my brain, right? I usually drop in on the red side at least once a week though.

I'm almost 40 now. Time flies. I know I'm not the oldest though. I'm up there though lol.

I miss the heyday of this place. I remember when this place was concretely the vast majority of the entire GH/RB community. Things are a little more spread out now, without any one individual place being dominant. Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Discord, you name it. It's funny how things change.

This place is such a wealth of information too. Especially with regards to the original customs scene. That era was legendary. A lot of people learned a lot about how GH games work.

Alakaiser sez: POST BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, NOT BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING.
DPooch  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, what a throwback. Haven't been here in quite some time. I've been going back and playing RB: Blitz a bit recently and kind of just remembered SH was a thing. Still looks as great as it always did. Quieter, but a lot of fond memories of this great site. I definitely remember the TTFAF FC, can't believe so much time has passed.

Edit: Darn, my avatar expired I guess. Gotta add a new one.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: poochz0rz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: