FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
singemfrc: 6 Billion Points / Streets Guitar FC!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GuitarHeroFan101  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, this is just outstanding...
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arvain wrote:
Oh, Overall ! ok jeez, this scared me, I was like "wtf I checked this yesterday and nobody had 3 billions yet what happened "

Nice job there Also I realize just now clicking the link that I'm actually close second (yeah I have my own definition of close) in Overall rankings x)

How many songs do you own approximately ? Because that is a LOT of scores entered you have o_o'
Heh yeah cause I'm over a billion ahead of you

I have 1,982 in RB but this stat is for all GH/RB games. Until about a year ago I had all DLC for every game then I started just buying what I liked. I have probably 90-95% of GH DLC, there are a few of the last packs that I didnt get. Look me up on dlcquickplay.com if you want to see exactly what I have.

The main reason its so high is I play all instruments in all games (except gh vocals) and I have every game all the way back to GH1 including the mobile games but not the DS games.

I've been keying on unique points lately to get my 1st back on that so I've been doing party shuffle starting on guitar and if I have a score I check bass if I have that I check vocals, if I have all three I skip the song. That way each song played is a new unique score entered. (Drums not considered cause its too hard to set up drums just for a song and the ion kit is still broken anyway)
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't post here yesterday because I legit thought it was an AFD joke. 4 billion points on a game where a typical song scores in the 100K range is just so incomprehensible to me that I really don't know what to say, but it's certainly a really impressive number. Shows a lot of dedication not only to GH/RB but also to taking the time to actually input scores.

That data is really cool to look at, I was shocked to see myself in the top 200 on that board lol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterNobody wrote:
I didn't post here yesterday because I legit thought it was an AFD joke. 4 billion points on a game where a typical song scores in the 100K range is just so incomprehensible to me that I really don't know what to say, but it's certainly a really impressive number. Shows a lot of dedication not only to GH/RB but also to taking the time to actually input scores.

That data is really cool to look at, I was shocked to see myself in the top 200 on that board lol

I never thought about it being an April Fools Day joke...Just seeing 4 BILLION points shocked me...
TheBrain  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah, that's amazing. I'm on the list somewhere... 84th!

I have a question about the totals. Do they count all difficulties? So if you play a song on Expert and Hard does it count both? And also does it count twice if you play DLC on RB2 and RB3?

edit: Actually I can see from the difficulty totals that the first is true.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rb4g_wherethestreetshavenoname.jpg
This is probably my best FC yet. When I first saw this chart I just stopped and said this is ridiculous, I'm not even going to 5* it.
I took it to practice and then like a hit to the head it just clicked and I figured it out, all of a sudden I could gold it easy but I just kept choking because it moves fast. Took me several hours of grinding to finally get it. The path is pretty insane the last two acts are like 19th RBO and 39th GRB or some stupid shit, I could barely even hit the notes much less count to 39 while doing it, so score isnt optimal, but it got me 4th on the LP board that week and was largely responsible for helping our crew edge into Bloodstone in week 5 for the first time!
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

took you 6 years to update this thread. no bad congratz singe, I see you post scores all the time, this take dedication and some madness.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just checked out the chart. That looks insane. Well done singe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: