FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rock Band 4 Vocal Paths (On Disc, DLC, All Others)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 133, 134, 135 ... 207, 208, 209  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DosParkers  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit: moved down one post into all one post

Last edited by DosParkers on Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Arven99  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Charming Man: 2/sk1-ESF, 2/sk1-ESF (shakamuda)

Just a quick change

This Charming Man: 2/sk2-ESF, 2/sk2-ESF
DosParkers  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kamikaze: 4/BOD, 2/1p, 2/ (Mysario, DosParkers) ~First act capped at xxu,076. Last act capped at xxe,764.
-Path comfirmed highest score and notes added. Easier notation on 2nd act.

Sunday Bloody Sunday: 4/, 2/BOD, 2/1p-ESP(15%) (DosParkers) ~2nd act is capped at xxe,764.

Walking on the Moon: 2/, 2/sk2, 4/ ~1st act caps at +372. 2nd act possibly caps at 964.

(Don't Fear) The Reaper: 4/sk1, 4/sk1 (violinhero86, DosParkers)
-Same score. Easier path.

Feel Good Inc: 2/RS, 3/, 2!/, 4/ (DosParkers) ~Extra points are on 3rd act. Very tough!

Shooting Star: 2/FRS, 2/1p-ESF, 2/ESF, 3/ESF, 3/, 2/1p-ESP(45%), 2/1p-ESF (DosParkers) ~1st act is right as the oncoming notes hit the end of the OD meter. 3rd act is capped at xxu,244. 6th act is capped. 5th and 7th acts all squeeze in extra points.

N.I.B.: 2/BOD, 2/sk2, 2/, 2/ (DosParkers) ~Extra points are on 2nd act.

Roadhouse Blues: 2/sk2, 3/, 2/sk2 (DosParkers) ~1st act capped at xxu,568. 2nd act can go above original path at xxe,040 on my best run. This path also uncaps the last act (normally +208) as well.

Another One Bites The Dust: 3/sk1-FRS, 2/AB, 2/DOD-ESF (Iggy-Sparks, DosParkers) ~1st act is exactly 7.4sec after the final phrase line. 2nd act is squeezable. 3rd act is capped at -320.
-2nd act is easier to read and notes added.

Pump It Up: 2/, 3/, 2/, 2/ (Billtvshow, DosParkers) ~Last act is squeezable! (AI except 2nd act skip the ESF.)
-Same score, no need for AS on the original first act.

My Generation (Live At Leeds): 3/DOD-ESF, 5/AT-sk1 (DosParkers) ~First act caps at xxu,480.
-Same score, no 2nd ESF needed.

The Number Of The Beast (OV): 2/!, 2/DOD-ES1F, 2/AT, 2/2p-ESF (DosParkers) 1st act capped at xx9,452. 3nd act capped at xxe,124. Last act is unconfirmed cap.
-Higher score, 3rd act isn't an AS, and notes added.

Are We The Waiting/St. Jimmy: 2/, 2/, 2/BOD, 2/ (DosParkers)
-Same score, no need to squeeze on the 1st act. Easier path.

Love in an Elevator: 3/sk1, 4/sk2, 3/AT (DosParkers) ~Score is capped at 405,468. First act caps at xxe,416. Third act caps at xxu,468.

Wake Me Up: 2, 2/sk2, 2/sk2, 2/sk2 (DosParkers) ~2nd act is squeezable. 3rd act is capped at +2472.

Weird Science: 2/DOD-ESF, 2/sk1-ESF, 2/DOD-ESF, 3/sk1-ESF, 2/ (DosParkers) ~1st ESF is very difficult. 2nd, 3rd, and 4th acts squeeze points. Ended with 288,404.
-3rd act is changed for more points.
Mysario  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Youngblood: 2/, 2/sk3-ES, 2/sk1-ES-FRS, 2/ (Mysario)

This path looks so perfect standing there, in its American Apparel underwea- oh wrong song. I got 193,944 with some terrible - you guessed it - squeezes! I'm sure one of you spotlight people this week will beat it easy. I'm not 100% sure those two ES are ESFs so I didn't wanna mark them as such, but the second one seems much easier than the first IMO. I also didn't wanna put in "p" in places for phrases cause that's so much work for a dead man like me pathing tonight!

Give Yourself a Try: 2/BOD, 3/ (Mysario)

You learn a couple things when you get to my age, like Mysarios don't lie and 125,048 is the score you'll at the very least get using this path in the dark. And what would you say to your younger self? Growing a beard's quite easy and whiskey sours start to taste nice - cheers to the weekend and remember to have fun out there! 🍻
DosParkers  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dream On (Live): 2/, 3/, 2/DOD-ES1P/75% (DarthDonkeySH, DosParkers) ~2nd act squeezes to around xxu,400. Last act depends on ESP. 75 before / 25 after is difficult!
-1st act doesn't require an ESF.
dconrad23  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give Yourself a Try: 3/sk1, 3/ (Mysario, dconrad23)

This song has an OD phrase before a taps section, but is unaffected by the glitch.

Last edited by dconrad23 on Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
DosParkers  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Youngblood: 2/, 2/2p-ESF, 2/p1-ESF-FRS, 2/ (Mysario, DosParkers) ~3rd act is as the oncoming notes hit the center of the OD meter.
-Added phrase notation, added notes, and confirmed both ESF's.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOTICE

Until the bug is fixed, please make sure to post a note in your posts submitting paths that the song is either affected or unaffected by the new od bug, and if the song is affected, if the path is altered because of the glitch. If so, please post the altered path in this thread. Post the unaltered path here. See the link above if you aren't aware what bug I'm referring to.
elcanadiano  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DosParkers wrote:
Youngblood: 2/, 2/2p-ESF, 2/p1-ESF-FRS, 2/ (Mysario, DosParkers) ~3rd act is as the oncoming notes hit the center of the OD meter.
-Added phrase notation, added notes, and confirmed both ESF's.

I don't think there are two phrases after picking up two leading up to the second activation. That or based on that we already have skips in the notation, the phrase notation is irrelevant - it's really used when you have full phrases in between the last skip and when you need to activate for an ESF/ESP. I do think it is reasonable for tacking on credit for saying that the ESF is doable, which I also could verify, but I think it's good to add a * here in order for people to know it isn't immediately easy. My 2 cents.

Youngblood: 2/, 2/sk3-ESF*, 2/sk1-FRS-ESF*, 2/ (Mysario, DosParkers)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: elcanadiano Wii Friend Code: 449615517562
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elcaniano wrote:
I don't think there are two phrases after picking up two leading up to the second activation. That or based on that we already have skips in the notation, the phrase notation is irrelevant - it's really used when you have full phrases in between the last skip and when you need to activate for an ESF/ESP.
Yeah - basically, you count skips first, and then if there are full phrases in between the last skipped window and the beginning of the phrase in which the ES occurs, only then do you use the #p notation.
(Remember skipped windows inside of the ES phrase are not included in sk# because they would go under ES# - I've seen a couple like this...it's not a huge problem, but depending on the phrase length it can cause you to accidentally start singing a phrase you should have ES'd.)
DosParkers  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sabotage: 2/FRS, 4/ (MarcK) ~FRS is exactly 5.8 seconds after the phrase line.

Summer Of '69: 3/sk3, 2/AB, 3/ (DosParkers) ~1st act caps at xxu,416. 2nd act gains extra points. 3rd act ends with +100 on your score.

Pressure (Billy Joel): 2/DOD-ESF, 3/, 2/sk2 (dogfoodnyc/DarthDonkeySH/DosParkers) ~Extremely difficulty ESF. 1st act caps at xxu,476 (difficult). 2nd act can get full points (also difficult).

Hey Ya!: 2/, 3/1p-ESF, 2/1p-ESF, 3/sk1-ESP(20/80) (DosParkers)

Darling Dear: 2/sk1, 4/, 2/sk2, 2/sk1 (DosParkers)

Working for the Weekend: 2/BOD, 2/sk2, 3/BOD (DosParkers)
scottck97  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Will Be The Day: 4/, 3/BOD (scottck97)
DosParkers  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rescue Me (30 Seconds to Mars): 3/DOD-ESP(10/90), 3/sk1 (DosParkers)

Captain Jack: 2/4p-ESF, 2/3p-ESF, 2/3p-ESF, 2/8p (DosParkers)
-Sorry for the phrase notation but that's how I wrote it down.

The Touch: 2/, 2/BOD, 2/BOD (DosParkers)
Mysario  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's up guys and dolls to another exciting round of "Rock Band Network Rewinds"! Let's keep this short and sweet and see what we've got in store for you fine people today:

The Touch: 2/, 2/BOD, 2/BOD (PlexShaw)

There's a Shia surprise waiting for you when you get at least 214,988 with this path!

Tastes Like Kevin Bacon: 3/, 4/BOD (XenobladeHero)

Gotta cut loose, foot loose, put on your pathing shoes. Geez, Louise, this path will net you at least 222,064 with ease! Don't forget to put on your best impression of a horn after you get past the harp!

Beer!: 2/FRS, 3/ (Shakamuda)

This is one bottle you can't open where you're stuck with the cap of 186,000 on it. Might I recommend a nice cold draft instead? It are go good with pizza!

Pac-Man Fever: 2/, 2/BOD, 3/BOD, 2/ (Mysario)

There wasn't a path I could find, so here's my definitely wrong path that got me 218,180! Time for someone to grab that cherry for those extra points!
DosParkers  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saturday Night Special: 2/, 2/BOD, 3/BOD (DosParkers)
-extra points on 2nd activation
-can't test because it's a broken chart

Working Man (Vault Edition): 2/RS, 2/BOD, 2/, 3/
-thought this was funny: due to the chart including a "bonus" phrase before the taps, a 2/ activation will still get you two phrases. Same score.

Sleepwalker: 2/, 3/, 2/sk2, 2/BOD, 2/BOD, 2/BOD, 2/, 2/ (DosParkers)

Ruby Soho: 4/DOD-ESF* (LucasPWNS8907, DosParkers) ~*ESF is tough. OD chains based on RNG.

No Mercy: 2/, 2/BOD, 3/ (DosParkers)

Train In Vain (Stand By Me): 2/1p-ESF, 2/RS, 2/ESF, 2/ESF, 2/ (DosParkers)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 133, 134, 135 ... 207, 208, 209  Next
Page 134 of 209

Jump to: