FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rock Band 4 Vocal Paths (On Disc, DLC, All Others)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 131, 132, 133 ... 207, 208, 209  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RodrigoTakashi  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys! I'd like to ask something, I don't know if you guys agree with me. I know players here are all amazing on vox, but sometimes we get stucked on getting something like an ESF, AS, etc, because there are many of them really hard to execute. That's why some songs have an observation saying if the ESF or AS is hard or extremely hard to do it.
I noticed many players are figuring out that some ES are possible to ESF, but it's super hard to get it and they're just confirming as possible.
So, that's what I'd like to ask: if you confirm some ESF, but it was hard to execute, please put an observation (Difficult ESF).

Thanks
elcanadiano  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RodrigoTakashi wrote:
Hey guys! I'd like to ask something, I don't know if you guys agree with me. I know players here are all amazing on vox, but sometimes we get stucked on getting something like an ESF, AS, etc, because there are many of them really hard to execute. That's why some songs have an observation saying if the ESF or AS is hard or extremely hard to do it.
I noticed many players are figuring out that some ES are possible to ESF, but it's super hard to get it and they're just confirming as possible.
So, that's what I'd like to ask: if you confirm some ESF, but it was hard to execute, please put an observation (Difficult ESF).

Thanks

I think this is a good idea. I think the only reason why it isn't consistently done is because some people will think it's difficult and/or very difficult and others might get, say, an ESF at least 50% of the time, which might not warrant a (difficult ESF) marker or something like that.

I personally really like having an * instead to mark that it is very difficult but that is just me.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: elcanadiano Wii Friend Code: 449615517562
elcanadiano  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't Talk To Strangers: 2/ES1P, 2/BOD, 2/sk2-ESF, 2/sk2-ESF (TheGameGuy)

Diamond Eyes: 3/DOD-ESF, 4/AB, 3/ (Aixoria)

Renotation.

Free Ride: 3/RS!, 4/sk1-ESF* (Iggy-Sparks)

Proposal for renotation: The window to activate the FRS is not very big, but you have to activate OD pretty early (maybe not Don't Speak early but still pretty early). My success rate on the ESF was personally maybe about 40% on this one so maybe we can annotate this one to be a reasonably hard ESF?

I've Done Everything For You: 2/sk2-ESF, 2/sk2-ESF, 3/ESF (TheGameGuy)

2nd ESP is possible to do as an ESF. First ESF is pretty lengthy so shouldn't be difficult. Second activation freestyle a B, third activation freestyle a C#.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: elcanadiano Wii Friend Code: 449615517562
Mysario  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Baby, Here's That Song You Wanted: 2/BOD, 3/ (DarthDonkeySH)

Heeeeeeeeeeeeey baybaaay, I got 184,676 with this path!

Relentless Chaos: 3/, 3/sk2-ESF, 2/BOD (DarthDonkeySH)

220,168 is what I got here, but you can probably get more since I goofed up a bit. How confused can I be?

If you don't count the 5 free pack and "Survive", it's kind of sad we haven't seen any actual new DLC since April. Nothing wrong with the RBN re-releases since I enjoy every song that has come out so far, but baby come back please, we miss regular old DLC (or at least I do)
DosParkers  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mysario wrote:

Relentless Chaos: 3/, 3/sk2-ESF, 2/BOD (DarthDonkeySH)

220,168 is what I got here, but you can probably get more since I goofed up a bit. How confused can I be?

Relentless Chaos
Has anyone tried 3/s2 for the last act?
elcanadiano  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Survive: 2/1p-ESF, 3/, 2/1p-ESF, 2/, 3/AT-ES1F (FreshPrinceOfRB)

Renotation.
RJUCPU  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correct path for Who's Your Lover to break 242k from posted path.

Who's Your Lover 3/sk1, 3/sk1, 2/BOD, 2/sk1

I wasn't first to use this, I merely found it chasing the score. Credit whoever claims it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who's Your Lover
3s1, 3s1, 2, 3s1

Same score as RJ's path.
JODIsBack  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never Enough: 2/ESF, 2/ESF, 2/ESF (elcanadiano)

Get an extra 1k with 2/ESF being the last act rather than 3/ESF.
Mysario  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bullet With A Name: 2/sk1, 2/, 3/, 2/ (Shakamuda)

With this path, not just can you achieve at least 363,124 (and get more with better squeezes), but you'll get the cars, money, fame, attention, bars, honeys, games, attention, stars - who doesn't want that?!

Drunken Lullabies (Live): 3/, 4/AT-FRS, 2/ (LucasPWNS8907)

I got 229,400 here and not sure if it's capped at that, but that seems to be the case unless there are some really really tight points you need to get there.

Anyways, glad to see the first live song since Cowboys From Hell (or Freewill if you count that) and the closest thing we've gotten to a Punk song since Bad Reputation rewind in November, even though it's not labeled as such. Looks like we find ourselves in the same old mess, singing RBN lullabies!
DosParkers  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit: moved

Last edited by DosParkers on Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
itsRique  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Only Exception: 3/sk4-ES, 3/sk2 (scottck97)

ESF confirmed possible, got 148,044, currently #1 on PS4.

The Only Exception: 3/sk4-ESF, 3/sk2 (scottck97)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ohRique PSN Name: itsRique
Erzie  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baby Come Back: 3/sk2-ESF, 2/sk3-ES1F (Erzie)

#1 on PS4 with 127,724 - I believe this one is a capped squeeze on the 2nd act
Mysario  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back, new DLC!

Reminiscing: 2/, 2/sk1-ESF-FRS, 2/, 2/sk1-ESF (Mysario)

If you wanna hold hand-in-hand at the park leaderboards, the other path [[[2/, 2/sk1-ESF, 3/sk1-ESF]]] should get you 163,192. BUT if you wanna dance around the room to some TinShadowcat's tunes, then use this path which should get you at least 163,896!

Brandy (You're a Fine Girl): 2/ESF, 3/ESF, 3/DOD-ESF (Mysario)

The Mysario says "Brandy, you're a fine girl, what a good wife you would be, but my life, my love and my lady is going to the bars and then playing Rock Band 4" doo doo doo doo 202,112 is the score I got
haoestrelalp  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GREY PATH CONFIRMED:

Cry Lonely: 2/, 2/BOD, 2/, 2/ (MAYRAluvsYA)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: haoestrelalp
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 131, 132, 133 ... 207, 208, 209  Next
Page 132 of 209

Jump to: