FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
12/30:Wait, I completed RB1 H/XDrums?? | FGFCs/OMBs: 174/20
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bushidox  

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to see you still working on your goals. Congrats on turning 25, you are a youngin still. I didn't know you had drums skills too. Good luck holding off sjay. Keep up the good work.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushi, I've been playing drums for the last couple of months. Cmon, now.

RB3 XDrums FCs:
On a Plain

Nearly forgot about inputtng my scores, but I got them in time, I think. 45m or so left, now.

Not much else to say since there shouldn't be a rank-up yet.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if it was me, but that wasn't exactly a happy thing.

Rank-ups:
Easy: +1 to 4th over SpoonMan
Drums: +1 to 9th over AnarchyintheCA

Hoo. Apparently I had a 20m point week, which just barely made me miss out on passing sjay. To be fair to him, right now he'll probably still maintain a fairly decent lead over me simply because he has more time to play than I do (or at least more time dedicated to playing); however, I'm pretty sure I have both more songs than he does and more instruments to play than him, and therefore more points available to me unless he's gotten/started playing drums now. And even then I still have a higher skill level than him which should translate to more points overall. It'll be a long game, but one I'll win.

(neither of us are touching singem, though. Oi...)

Speaking of drums, I have a short story. Currently I'm petsitting for my parents while they're down in Louisiana to watch George Strait play (I have no idea if this is his retirement tour or not, but I think he's probably going on his last tours), so for the last couple days I've been coming over to let our dog out and going home to play, then coming back to stay the night for her. I was planning to do the same today, and I actually got 10 songs done on RB when my green pad died. An inspection showed that the white wire had broken, so that's one pad down the drain. Eh, no big deal since I had a spare from a set I bought months before.

The problem came when I was trying to put it in. Trying to get the connector detached is a pain in the fucking ass due to not having a single clue how to actually get it off without a lot of wriggling the port and hoping it comes loose. I actually figured out that I could put the tip of a nail cleaner on the longer raised portion to push the plug out, but when I went to put the new pad in the port attached to the kit itself popped off. Whoops.

Suffice to say, I'm without drums for a bit, and this time it will be a fair bit longer since I'm really strapped for funds until my last class's tuition is paid (and then bills, and student loan interest...). It's not completely intolerable as the left support connection had a clean detachment from the main kit which was leading to a fair amount of unneeded bounce when I hit the red pad, but until I get a new kit base I'm not playing drums for a bit. Once my parents are back I'll just switch to playing G/B/V until I can afford a new base.

Lastly, to cover a more forum-related incident: I don't think there is much reason to doubt Pinkie's scores and squeezing ability; I only have his RB3 paths to go on, but so far they have been quite legit in getting me high scores or 1st places. However, it's really really silly to try and get away with shopping or copying pics for FC proof. I pretty much always take pictures of every Hard/Expert FC I get (and try to do the same for high scores, at least if I get within, like, the top 10 or something), and normally only take pictures of easy/medium scores if I get, like, 1st place (or top 5 if it's a really competitive game, like GH1M was). I'm a lazy fuck when it comes to uploading pictures so they aren't all up on the site, but I do have pictures I can procure for the majority of my FCs and scores (except for some of my recent RB3 reduxing, though with one or two exceptions I could re-do for pics if I absolutely have to). With any luck Pinkie will know what he did wrong and to not do it again; faker or not he did bring new motivation to other people, and I really just can't believe that every single score, 1st and FC he had weren't legit.

In any case, I"m stuck in gitaroo land for the time being. Still gonna work for RB3 to 10, though. And I suppose I'll have to switch over to EG/B/V on WT, though I haven't decided on which one I'll do first. Vocals needs paths, while for G/B I just need to translate MADnelly's paths over.

Speaking of, I have been trying to create paths for EDrums as well (and likely MDrums; I can't FC most XDrums songs so I'm not gonna try without an actual blank chart to look at, and HDrums is gonna have too much for me to process in FCing the songs to try and make any sort of path for them). They paths aren't any sort of half-assed mess (like I just went "welp, that's a good spot! *jots down some random SP no and activation point*"), but I also haven't really rigorously tested them to show that they are the best paths excluding freeform bonuses. On-disc songs will very likely get a more rigorous treatment since I'm going up against arvain (who has stated in the past that he went pretty much all out on maximizing his scores on EDrums), and hopefully I can match him on pretty much every song barring FF sections. Working on the on-disc songs is a future project much further down the line, though; getting scores for each DLC song is more important, and once that's done I'll be ready for heavy reduxing (especially since one of my goals is to see how close I can get to reaching first one some games without putting out duplicate scores on songs I played on my PS2).

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RB3 XBass FCs:
Freedom Train
In Dreams
Master/Slave
Pick up the Pieces
Bad to the Bone
Can't Let Go (DLC)
The Gambler

No rank-ups this week. Did some non-GH stuff this week and just one 10-set on bass. Still managed to get 3mil out of it all, but now there's another gap to sjay.

25m left in the big gap, with a little over 35m to go before RB3 top 10. At which point I'm gonna have to let sjay leave me in the dust because I'm gonna switch to Lefty. A shame, but not something I can avoid.

As far as XBass Squeezing, I'm about 10K away from hitting 13.22m, assuming I match/pass BAM on the final 4 songs. I plan on stopping after I get all songs within -500 as I'm not all that keen on going any harder than that for the time being. So, that looks to be: Llama, Walk of Life, Beast and the Harlot, Oye mi Amor, Roundabout, Break on Through, Werewolves of London, Before I Forget, I Got You, Jerry and Rainbow in the Dark. I still want to pass BAM, but I might not get to the 13.22 that I'm looing for. 13.2m is already guaranteed, though.

As for specific songs, I did a little bit better on Outer Space. I got up to 114.5, but I can't quite tell if I still have 150 or 300 left to go because I had to bump the 2nd up one to even make this work. If I can be sure that I didn't get the orange sustain at the end but still got this score (unlikely, admittedly), and I figure out how to get just that little extra whammy from the OD extension, AND I actually get the activation on the red note where it's supposed to be, 114.8 would be doable. I really don't want to push it, though.

Next is Smoke on the Water. Egh. I promised myself that I would quit if I got a score over 216K, so I stopped once I got the 216085. But I'm absolutely sure Hicchan's score is both possible and beatable if I got the squeezes I was supposed to. The one question I have is the 2nd-to-last activation. My ipather path sets it at the 2nd orange there, but I only managed to reach the 1st orange. I don't think I failed in getting e-whammy, so it may just be a case of putting the endpoint further than it should. Still, 216.4 is entirely possible, and I'm just about ticked off enough I may try to do it again.

But that's for another time. Now I have to update Walk of Life. And Oye mi Amor. *shudder*

sjay  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your bass score for De-luxe of 1,167,100...that's legit right ?
I think we're gonna require a photo proof on this one.

Spotted on the front page, sticking out like a sore thumb. Your welcome
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, yeah, I know. I'll get to it by tonight.

Rank-ups:
Expert: +1 to 7th over Bmad795

Rock Band XBass FCs:
Roxanne
Stigmata
I've got Dreams to Remember
Bathwater
Monster (Lady Gaga)
Obsession
Rock Rebellion
Let me Hear You Scream
Mud on the Tires
I Know Where You Came From
All Right Now
Christmas is the Time to Say I Love You
Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa (Sad Song)
Just Dance
People Got a lotta Nerve
Pretty Fly (For a White Guy)
Release
What I've Done
Airplanes
All Over Again
Brass in Pocket

I can't tell if I actually did any catching up to sjay or not. I suppose I'll just have to settle for being the 3rd to 3b, as much as that irks me. The 15m week was nice, though.

redux thoughts!

Oye mi Amor: This was just as frustrating as I thought it'd be, but not exactly for the same reasons. I knew this song was going to be hell on my e-whammy abilities like Walk of Life was, and that did more or less prove to be true due to my abysmal tick droppage on this song. However, a problem I didn't really forsee was how fucking stupidly I was missing notes, whether it be going for squeezes or just feeling like sometimes I was randomly missing for no good reason. Still, I have very little reason to believe 143K isn't impossible, nevermind that Hicchan did it.

Werewolves of London: Mainly took so long due to dumb misses or equally dumb risks on my part, but hey, I got a global 1st by 4 points! Still, I will swear up and down 130K is possible, even if neither Hicchan or I have it yet.

Am I avoiding trying to redux Walk of Life as much as possible? ...Probably. Still, I wish I had gotten Pinkie's paths for 20th Century Boy, I Need to Know, Jerry, Roundabout, and generally any song I'm 300+ behind BAM. Would've been nice to get things down to that level instead of just 500, ignoring songs like Outer Space where I've already had more trouble with it than I ever wanted. Like I said before, even if his FCs were questionable, these paths have all been legit. It's also nice that for some of these I've actually been on the right track with the paths I've made, but had mistakes in splitting up activations (haveing a 3-OD point instead of, say, a 1-OD and 2-OD). Some cases might be less a problem with the path and more with me executing, though. (False Alarm comes to mind)

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump on its own for THE KILLING MOON XBASS FC #80!

It's a little out of order since I did say I was saving those four for last, but a couple days ago I took the bridge into practice at 70% just to figure out how the streams go. Turns out the orange streams are odd, while the blue to the yellow single note (or green sustain, for the last one) end on upstrums, which in turn means the entire thing has even notes. What I did was I treated the orange streams as their own separate entity, so I reset my strumming when I got to the blues. The transition from blue to yellow is on a downstrum, while yellow-red I believe is an upstrum, so I just had to keep track of that and remember to do the NN at the end, and I got the FC on the first time I hit the entire bridge (the closest previous run was an OS going from the last oranges to the last blues).

One theoretical max is about 272.3K, since GBM's path misses two squeezes in the 1st and 5th, while the 4th should be a squeeze to the 2nd red note if you're good enough. The weirdest shit is that it's not the actual max. If Punkarella's score is to be completely believed, the actual max should be over 273K: squeezing to the 3rd OD green in the 1st, as many reverse ticks as possible in the 3rd, double (or even triple!) on the 3rd going into that OD phrase, squeezing the 2nd red on the 4th, and the 5th-9th all having doubles back-end to the green instead of the yellow with as many ticks as possible on the last. I didn't get a single one, obviously, but it should be possible? If I knew Punkarella was around still, I'd probably demand vid proof that he got those squeezes, probably by doing at least one in a real run (if you can get one, you can get them all).

Anyways, there's 80/83. It'll probably go CiaM, FB, then Everybody for the final FCs, but I do still have reduxes to take care of. If I knew how to set it up I would actually try to stream me going for these reduxes and such, along with the other goals I have to do. I do have a Twitch account, but I really suck at setting up this kind of stuff and my laptop's not the best for it, either. I know I wouldn't get a lot of traffic since probly only Bushi, sjay and maybe Arvain or drama would watch, but it's a thought.

malkieriking  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice on TKM, definitely a song where having the charts a huge help. Best of luck on CiaM, that songs a nightmare (I hate FB but it should be doable enough, and youve got CT out of the way already).

zage1337, in my accomplishments thread wrote:
Ever since I started Blitz I played the silver ball
From Thrasher down to One Vision, I've must've played them all
but you aint seen nothing like him in any song at all
that malkieriking SURE PLAYS A MEAN PINBALL
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CT was pretty easy, and I hold no real fear of CiaM or FB. (well, a little, but that's only for getting the paths right, not FCing them).

Rock Band 3 XBass FCs:
(Sittin' on) The Dock of the Bay, Take Two
Beetlebum
Lodi
This I Love
Lithium (Evanescence)
Breaking the Habit
Don't You Evah
I'm Sick Y'all
Burn it Down
Here Without You
Numb
On the Road Again.

I didn't quite get a rank-up to 11th, but I'm right within spitting range. I will be top 10 by the end of June, and I'll also finish this XBass FGFC as well. Hopefully I can dedicate one week to reduxes and one week to the last 10m or so I need.

I reduxed Roundabout today as well, and used ajmori's path to figure out where I could get 315.3K. I actually got within that since I'm pretty sure I missed the two doubles in the middle (the Solo 2 double I intentionally skipped by moving it up one note.

Also did Break on Through. Still loose as fuck in regards to how you get e-whammy, and I fucking hate how random it is that strumming HO/POs either lets you hit it or you just somehow miss (presumably it registers you HO/PO-ing before you strum). My current score so far is 122.9K and I've figured out where BAM's score comes from, but I've almost never gotten to the end of the song while also A.) getting a full bar on the OD extension in the 2nd AND B.) squeezing in the green sustain on the 3rd. That is where I'm missing some of my points, but this song is not making things easy.

3rd one was reduxing I Got You. I knew this was basically all in the BRE, so I did fix that somewhat, but I also noticed Tindaa's path on ipather has a much easier 2nd activation with a lot more points, so 77.7K-ish is feasible with the best possible BRE. I just have no idea how to do that; but I got over 77.2K so I'm good!

Final song so far was Crazy Train. I don't know where the fuck Joe got 228K short of somehow getting a double on the 1st, and even then I have no idea where you would even activate for it. I've only gotten the 1st yellow of that triangle ONCE in at least 20+ attempts this Saturday night. I mean, I'm good with 227.6 which is where I expected to be, but goddamn.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another weekday bump for CAUGHT IN A MOSH XBASS FC!

...Though, to be fair this isn't nearly as good an FC as The Killing Moon was, in my opinion. That has some basis in the fact i've already FC'd the 80s version along with SH's G/B versions, so I'm a little biased against it as far as difficulty goes. I just really didn't and don't see it as a hard FC.

In fact, I was a bit more worried about the path than I was about actually FCing the song. While I did have I think 5 post-solo chokes, I FC'd the streak every single time. I really though I was going to struggle to deal with the strumming patterns and getting enough OD as well, but I actually started doing really well by the end, getting 248K at the end of the solo (granted, I was -900 or so from where my path says I should be, but that's more or less what I was aiming for). Joe's 240K score is possible, but I just couldn't seem to get enough whammy to try and match it. I think, if I wanted to, 339K is doable, but I'm not going to try.

While I'm at it, here's a couple more reduxes I did today!
Jerry: It was more of a hassle to re-FC this than actually do the path. I somehow ended up exactly even with magna's path (which is possible unlike Cehlestial's) via getting a double on the first but missing a double on the final one; which is actually really irksome since if one is doable the other should be, too. 295K is sadly impossible, though.

Beast and the Harlot: I hate being confused about having a lower than expected score on the path, but then realizing that I had shorted one activation by a huge amount. In any case, this song is a big case of e-whammy and double squeezes, so many that it almost puts Radar Love to shame. I could get 362K if I really tried, but 363K is probably a bit beyond me; and even if it isn't, I'm not going to attempt it.

In any case, I'm less than 1K from passing BAM on RB3 XBass assuming I match/surpass his FB and Everybody scores. Even then, I still have to redux Llama and Walk of Life since they're the last two scores above 1K in differential. I may do those after I get the FGFC, depending on if I get top 10 RB3 first or not, but I do intend to redux at least one of those two by month's end.

The tunnel is almost at it's end, folks. And the one irritant from 2017 is just about to be removed.

EDIT: FREE BIRD FC! Just got Everybody Wants to Rule the World to do at the very end!

I'm unsure HOW I did it, but I accidentally pressed the green button one the stats screen, so I don't have a picture of that. But I did have access to the LB and took a pic of that. You SHOULD be able to confirm it, too, Bushi, since we're friends on PSN.

And with that as well, I will definitively pass BAM on RB3 once I FC Everybody and match his score, along with any other final reduxes I plan to do. However, with the biggest hump on the FGFC over with, I'm going to spend the last days of June getting the rank-up I need (or at least one of them this week, preferably both, though). If I can get it done before july begins, I'll take a real quick break into July (or at least until after the 4th) and then switch back to Lefty as planned.

as for my next goal? Need to think on that a bit. I'll try to decide before I switch, though.

bushidox  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Precongrats on achieving your dream of passing BrianBAM for overall 2nd on RB3 X Bass. Hicchan is a long 24k away, but hey, getting your goals done has got to feel pretty damn good. Amusingly, I looked back at your time stamp for your post mentioning Werewolves of London and Hicchan's 130k score. He literally took less than an hour to manage that, pretty scary stuff. Keep up the good work, and don't burn yourself out too much.

Also, by my estimation, you should be at about 51,485,000 or so after putting in a score for Everybody Wants to Rule the World, putting you comfortably in 2nd for now. Do you think you will have the patience to overtake BrianBam overall on the RB boards? Great work, keep it up.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I'd have the patience (goodness knows I have plenty of reduxing to do on every game pre-RB3 since I never used paths back then), it's just not a big priority right now.

Rank-ups:
Rock Band 3: +1 to 11th over BiggieT0

Rock Band 3 xBass FCs:
Cold Rain and Snow
China Cat Sunflower
By the Way

~5.5 million. That's all that stands between me and the end. Short of seriously dropping the ball on things, there's no way I can't do that by the end of June.

My two current ideas for what to do after I get all top 1K on Lefty are: A.) Shoot for 200 FGFCs once my new drumkit comes in, or B.) Start inputting scores for every song I own on the GH side, starting with WT. Now, this would technically including getting some FGFCs since I do need to finish SH MDrums, VH MVox, and BH E/MVox, but on one hand I would be dealing first and foremost with actually getting FGFCs across all games while the other wouldn't care so much about FGFCs and more about getting scores in for everything AKA all the DLC and imports.

Either way wouldn't put me any closer to sjay, as for the score entries I'd take a break after each game to switch to lefty and for the FGFCs I'd likely stop at 180, 190 and finally 200. But I'd still be closer to 3B, and still be the 4th to do so. The main reason I'm not including reduxing is because I still have a hope that I can get close to or reach 1st on some scores stats based solely off of non-duplicate scores, and if I did do reduxes on G/B I'd have to do them on PS2 first to avoid that. GH3 is an exception simply because Dave himself played on both the PS2 and the 360, so I would've had to double up just to get close; same with GH2 as I'm not even close to the top 100 with just my PS2 scores. Might be peevish of me but that's how I want to do things.

One more week, folks.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rock Band 3 XBass FC:
Everybody Wants to Rule the World

New FGFC:
Rock Band 3 XBass

My last official update before switching over will be when the stats update and I hit the top 10, but this comes first. FGFC #173, 1st place PS3, 2nd recorded to 12.22m behind Hicchan, and ignoring RB4 I'm -3 toward the FSFC (GGaHT, Visions, and RttH).

Regarding Everybody, it was a pretty easy path. I'm about 95% convinced that the first two activations are doubles on the back, but I'm not entirely sure. 151K isn't possible, though, just 150.9.

As for the FGFC itself, this really was not that hard. IMO The only two legitimately difficult songs in this game were Llama and The Killing Moon, with Antibodies and Roundabout at a distance 3rd and 4th and Beast and the Harlot, Free Bird, Caught in a Mosh, and Crazy Train middling around 5th-8th. No other song comes anywhere close until maybe Viva la Resistance or something. It's still the 3rd hardest XBass FGFC compared to the other games (with RB4 being in some nebulous unknown because I haven't played it or seen any of the charts), but it trails very far behind RB1 and RB2 and AC/DC trails very far behind it in turn. By no means do I wish to insist that the above songs after Llama and TKM aren't challenging, and I might be biased against them due to my skill on bass, but I just don't see them as all that difficult. But hey, that's my opinion.

I'm gonna start my break on the game now, and I'll be back on Lefty in the first week of July. I may start sooner if I happen to feel like it, but I will definitely be back July 2nd or so. I'll also announce what my upcoming goal will be on Righty in the update on Saturday, so if any of the 3-4 people who browse this thread have a specific goal they really want me to go towards, now's your chance to tell me. For now, see you Saturday.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Rock Band 3: +1 to 10th over Bmad965 (Top 10!)

Ovr. Rank-ups:
Easy: +1 to 5th over SpoonMan (Top 5!)
Expert: +4 to 12th over dave0113, louster200, sburymadness and ricecake
Bass: +1 to 5th over kris35710 (top 5!)
Drums: +15 to 23rd
Rock Band 3: +10 to 16th

Ovr. Rank-downs:
Guitar: -1 to 18th by BrianBAM20

Bushi board rank-ups:
RB XBass On-Disc: +11 to 2nd (Top 3!)
RB XBass Imports: +26th to 2nd (Top 3!)
RB XBass Ovr.: +12 to 8th (Top 10!)

Bushi board rank-downs:
GH MGtr Ovr.: -1 to 11th by UltraheroABC5
GH XGtr On-Disc: -1 to 43rd by Karkid26
RB EGtr Ovr.: -1 to 2nd by sjay
RB MGtr Ovr.: -1 to 2nd by sjay
RB EBass Ovr.: -1 to 2nd by sjay
RB MBass Ovr.: -1 to 2nd by sjay

Greenbaymackey wrote:
...Jerry was a Racecar Driver is not in your top 8?

...DOOF!

Yeah, Jerry is in the top 5 or so. Whoopsie.

Anyways, there we go. Done and done. Now I can brush that particular chip off my shoulder and go to Lefty without feeling too bad. I also have a new drumset on order, so I can play G/B/D starting next week as well.

Although, I have to ask: Are the losses of all my 1st places on Bushi's boards coming from you finishing RB4 off, sjay? Also, the reason why the jumps on those are so high is because I wasn't exactly keeping up with those particular updates. But it's all good now. I obviously won't be logged on here when bushi does update, but I'll try to remind myself next week to update the Excel sheet.

To sjay's dismay, my direct goal is not going to be 3 billion. I'm especially wary of the potential of burnout, though I'm also not going to push myself to hit 3B by the end of the year (THAT I know I can't do). But, I will be going through each game to get all the scores I don't have yet, starting from GHWT DLC and moving up from there. And through that I will be making my way up to 3B. Sjay should still have a pretty comfortable 100M lead by the time I come back, I think, but if I keep at it, that shouldn't last for too long week-to-week.

But that's for a later date. VA2x, signing out now.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should probly post this over here, too, right?

Rank-ups:
All: +1 to 3rd over sjay (3 BILLION POINTS)
Hard: +1 to 3rd over arvain
Drums: +1 to 3rd over mops
Blitz (Regular): +1 to 9th over TheLonging

Warriors of Rock HGuitar DLC FCs:
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Waiting for the End
Sweet Transvestite
She's a Genius
Rescue Me
Psycho
Plowed
Outshined

Warriors of Rock HDrums On-Disc FCs:
Paranoid (live)
Uprising
I'm Not Okay (I Promise)

Warriors of Rock HDrums DLC FCs:
Get Over It
Simple Man
Carolina (Live)
Across 5 Oceans
Hey Superstar
Sex and Candy
The Beautiful People
Coma White
The Dope Show
Get Your Gunn
Tourniquet
This Love
Real World
Hangar 18
Peace Sells
Symphony of Destruction
Broken, Beat & Scarred
Cyanide
The Day That Never Comes
The End of the Line
The Judas Kiss
The Unforgiven III
Lifelong Dayshift
New Low
Sad to Know
7 Things
Astro Zombies
Girls, Girls, Girls
Iron Fist
Jailbait
Love me Like a Reptile
Supermassive Black Hole
Bulletproof Heart
Helena
Teenagers
Welcome to the Black Parade

Warriors of Rock XDrums DLC FCs:
Get Over It
Gimme Three Steps
Gives You Hell
Hier Kommt Alex
Mercy
Simple Man
Holiday

3 Billion Unique Points. I'm not quite as pumped as I was going to be, in part because sjay took being 3rd to that before me (and mostly because it was so surprising to see him jump from 2.922B to 3B in one update). But it's over and done. Yay!

At the end of it all, I'm kinda miffed at myself that I didn't go so gung-ho at playing the other instruments when I got them. For some reason I never played Drums/Vox on any post-WT GH game until I did the WT E/MDrums. Sure, I'd never reach 3B until I got DLC anyways, but I could've already gotten about 1.5B (already have 1B on PS2 alone) years ago. Then again, I regret a lot of things I didn't do back when I was younger and technically had "more time" (using the score stats page more , for one thing). 4 billion is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, fyi. I will likely eventually pass drama at 3.5B just because of what I'm doing, but 4B is not going to be a goal or a reasonable expectation.

As for the near future? Ostensibly I intend to take a break for the month of December. I may still plug it in sometimes, but what I want do is play something else that isn't GH/RB for awhile. I haven't really decided yet if I want to do Righty or Lefty come 2019, but I do kinda know what my goals are for each of them when I get to them. Plus, if I get a certain something, I may have a special mystery goal I'll work towards.

See you in 2019.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51, 52  Next
Page 50 of 52

Jump to: