FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rock Band 4 Vocal Paths (On Disc, DLC, All Others)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 128, 129, 130 ... 207, 208, 209  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CorazondeLeon  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karma Chameleon: 3/, 2/BOD, 3 (Corazon de Leon)

This is 512 off the top spot on XBone. Not sure if that or 2/BOD, 2/BOD, 3 works better for squeezing yet, or if theres a better path.
JODIsBack  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reinventing Your Exit: 2/BOD, 2/sk1, 2/! (or 2/sk2-RS), 2/sk1 (FreshPrinceOfRB)

Gets you 227k
elcanadiano  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're All I've Got Tonight: 2/sk2, 2/sk3, 2/sk2, 2/ (Billtvshow)

More or less confirming the path, the sk3 in the second activation is an extra skip due to an introduced ESF. I don't think I should take credit as the path is more or less the same.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: elcanadiano Wii Friend Code: 449615517562
JODIsBack  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trainwreck 1979: 3/BOD, 3/BOD (haoestrelalp/FreshPrinceOfRB)

191,908 as opposed to 188k from prior path.
ItsUncleCarl  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone help me adjust/confirm the following path:

King Of Rock: 2/DT-FRS, 2/RS, 2/AT, 2/AT, 4/AT (DarthDonkeySH)

I've never been able to hit the 2nd act Reverse Squeeze after 10 or so attempts but maybe I'm just bad or its very hard to pull off.
(For any willing to try 1st act FRS is just after 77%, if you act half way between taps you will AS so try 1/4 the way between 77% and 80% tap)

While playing I found that there may be a better alternative as this current path wastes a lot of OD early on.

My new suggestion is the following:

King Of Rock: 2/AT, 3/DT-FRS* 64% tap*, (3/AT-AS, 2/AT) or (3/AT-FRS, 3/AT)

The last 2 acts can be changed depending if you hit the AS or not, if you miss it just do 3/AT and it will score the same.

This score nets 394,900 joint rank 1 on Xbox but if the original path RS can be hit does it net more score?

Thanks any who try/confirm
MudkipYoshi  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought Matchstick men was 2/ 2/sk1

Nvm
elcanadiano  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thunder (Imagine Dragons): 3/sk1-1p-ESF, 2/, 2/sk1 EWO (DeathUnveiled)

Renotation. Also was missing the EWO.

Turning Japanese: 4/AB, 2/sk1, 3/ (MadMatt90)

Also a renotation but this one is sort of optional.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: elcanadiano Wii Friend Code: 449615517562
eldersham  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Yours: 2/, 2/sk2, 3/, 2/, 2/

500 more max points splitting the 1st act in grizzly's path - i just assumed grizzly was right so i didn't bother checking - i'm not sure of this path's origin so i'm leaving it uncredited for the time being, do what you want with it
Zenzuki  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right Here, Right Now: 2/, 4/ (Zenzuki)

There may be more here, but this is a pretty solid start I think.

Last edited by Zenzuki on Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
CorazondeLeon  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best I've managed from Right Here, Right Now comes from this:

Right Here, Right Now: 3/ES1P-FRS, 3/sk1 (Corazon de Leon)

Best I've managed is filling the pie up about 75%, but looks like you could go as far down as 60-65% and still just about make it.
Zenzuki  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CorazondeLeon wrote:
Best I've managed from Right Here, Right Now comes from this:

Right Here, Right Now: 3/ES1P-FRS, 3/sk1 (Corazon de Leon)

Best I've managed is filling the pie up about 75%, but looks like you could go as far down as 60-65% and still just about make it.

Yeah, as I continued working on this one, I kept messing around in the bolded area trying to tease more out of this and found the same. Finding that right percentage is definitely tricky.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How does anyone do these RS's like in Don't Speak and All Star? Cannot get either of them to save my life. Activating as soon as humanly possible still results in picking up the OD. Tried just timing it, tried pausing and then being precise, tried spamming the ever loving shit out of the activation, even when it seems it activates at the very beginning of the window, it's still too late.

Has anyone gotten it on PS4, incase there is a slight difference from XB1? If so, how?

I think it might only be possible on XB1, because I did 3/, 2/BOD instead of 3/RS!, 2/BOD and still got 200 points from the current #1 on the PS4 leaderboard. Unless it's only a 200 point difference for hitting it, in which case it can just go die in a fire.
BaronRob  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
How does anyone do these RS's like in Don't Speak and All Star? Cannot get either of them to save my life. Activating as soon as humanly possible still results in picking up the OD. Tried just timing it, tried pausing and then being precise, tried spamming the ever loving shit out of the activation, even when it seems it activates at the very beginning of the window, it's still too late.

Has anyone gotten it on PS4, incase there is a slight difference from XB1? If so, how?

I think it might only be possible on XB1, because I did 3/, 2/BOD instead of 3/RS!, 2/BOD and still got 200 points from the current #1 on the PS4 leaderboard. Unless it's only a 200 point difference for hitting it, in which case it can just go die in a fire.

I just did All Star about eight times and probably got it six of the eight times. You just activate the instant the window starts, while still in the phrase that you get the third OD unit from. I did not pause for it.

I was going to ask for help on the Don't Speak one. I got it the very first time I tried, not knowing how impossible it is, and I blew a phrase later on. I went back and tried again and never got it a second time. I tried using up to eight pauses during the OD in an attempt to lose slivers of it, but that never worked.

I know I did a pause before the phrase was over on the first attempt, but not sure how that would have helped. Most of my other attempts with pausing before launching made the window not show up right so I definitely could not get the RS.
dconrad23  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the All Star one first try by just activating normally as soon as the window came up, so I dont think its as hard as Don't Speak, but maybe I just got lucky. For Don't Speak, I had to pause before the activation window appeared, then tap the activation button with both hands as rapidly as possible, and I only hit the RS like 10% of the time.

Ive also tried pausing numerous times during the activation to lose a little OD, because I thought thats what happens when you pause during OD, but that never seemed to work.
eldersham  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:

If you think about it, if the window you have to hit the RS is something like 10-15 ms, you have a pretty low probability of getting it with the good old spam the button method. For the harder RS's you should focus on simply doing one press to activate. Assuming reasonable consistency with your activation timing, failure to achieve this with one press is likely a latency issue.
All Star should be easier in theory because the activation window is already visible, so you should be aiming to activate as soon as you reach the yellow, assuming you have any sort of reasonable consistency doing this.
- If you consistently manage to activate with one press yet miss the RS then you should keep increasing your video latency 10 ms or so, retry, repeat until success.
- If you consistently manage to miss activation completely then you should keep decreasing your video latency 10 ms or so, retry, repeat until success.

Don't Speak, if I recall, was an immediate activation, making it harder. But you could employ the same strategy as above using the end of phrase line as your activation target.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 128, 129, 130 ... 207, 208, 209  Next
Page 129 of 209

Jump to: