FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rock Band 4 Vocal Paths (On Disc, DLC, All Others)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 124, 125, 126 ... 207, 208, 209  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TroutReznor  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slide: 2/sk2-ES, 2/BOD, 3/ (BossiestWaif)

My first path so c&c very welcome, I'm sure this'll be significantly improved on. Im garbage at end squeezes so I can't confirm the ES on the first activation. It got me 169,464, which is first out of the three people who fced it on xbone.

If anyone can give me any tips as to the process they use to path it'd be extremely appreciated. The way I've been working so far is trial and erroring activations, but it seems like there should be a more efficient way to approach it.
Skellionz  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haoestrelalp wrote:
Unwell: 2/ESF, 2/ESF, 2/DOD-ESF (haoestrelalp)

I'm not sure that the first two activations can do a complete ESF, I'm not been able do for now, but I'm pretty sure it can work, my calculations should give 156k+

I cant hit them either hehe
Descenciel  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TroutReznor wrote:
Slide: 2/sk2-ES, 2/BOD, 3/ (BossiestWaif)

My first path so c&c very welcome, I'm sure this'll be significantly improved on. Im garbage at end squeezes so I can't confirm the ES on the first activation. It got me 169,464, which is first out of the three people who fced it on xbone.

If anyone can give me any tips as to the process they use to path it'd be extremely appreciated. The way I've been working so far is trial and erroring activations, but it seems like there should be a more efficient way to approach it.

Hi, I try to find the shortest phrases and see if they are close to other short phrases. The path I came up with for Slide so far is 3/, 4/. I've got 172,xxx on that with a crappy end squeeze on the second act. There is a bit of space in the first act, but I think the short phrases help.

Slide: 3/, 4/ (Descenciel)
Erzie  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haoestrelalp wrote:
Unwell: 2/ESP, 2/ESP, 2/DOD-ESF (haoestrelalp)

I'm not sure that the first two activations can do a complete ESF, I'm not been able do for now, but I'm pretty sure it can work, my calculations should give 156k+

Unwell: 2/sk1-1p-ESF, 2/ESP, 2/DOD-ESF (haoestrelalp/Erzie)

First activation can be changed to get 3 full phrases and the ESF is much easier
eldersham  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Erzie"]
haoestrelalp wrote:

First activation can be changed to get 3 full phrases and the ESF is much easier

just as an fyi, ESP is when you're certain it's not an ESF, and when you're not sure which it is like in this case you just say ES and have somebody else confirm which it is later

even if you get the full phrase on the 2nd squeeze, this path caps around 155k (better than the previous path's ~153k)

this makes starting out with 2/DOD-ESF loads better, as you get not just an extra phrase but an extra +2168 beyond that

there are at least 4 ways to proceed from this point to get at least 156168

2/DOD-ESF, 2/, 2/sk1 has my vote as most likely to have a frame perfect activation shot at getting more than that, i suspect that makes this the optimal path

*P.S. if for some reason you can't get 2 full phrases from the 2nd activation then
2/DOD-ESF, 4/ is probably the easiest way to 156168 if that's what you're aiming for
haoestrelalp  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eldersham wrote:

just as an fyi, ESP is when you're certain it's not an ESF, and when you're not sure which it is like in this case you just say ES and have somebody else confirm which it is later
--------------------------
*P.S. if for some reason you can't get 2 full phrases from the 2nd activation then
2/DOD-ESF, 4/ is probably the easiest way to 156168 if that's what you're aiming for

Thanks for the alert, I will be aware when this situation occurs again.

I did with 2/DOD-ESF, 4/ and sure enough increased my score to 156,168
Parker yields ,224 but I believe this is the work of squeeze
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: haoestrelalp
elcanadiano  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erzie wrote:
haoestrelalp wrote:
Unwell: 2/ESP, 2/ESP, 2/DOD-ESF (haoestrelalp)

I actually hit that second ESF fully. Somewhat difficult though.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: elcanadiano Wii Friend Code: 449615517562
Mysario  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just gonna skirt past all this drama real quick and post a few paths here...

Hier Kommt Alex: 2/, 2/AT, 4/, 2/ (wesker-kun)

Since this song came back to RB4 and skipped RB3, this didn't have a path laid out. This was the path I found in an old thread that was used on RB2 so I don't know if it's still accurate, but I got 207,400 from it with the top score being 432 over me (I'm bad at squeezing).

Appetite: 3/sk1, 2/AT, 2/sk3 (Mysario)

Don't Feel Like That Anymore: 3/sk2, 4/AT (Mysario)

Freakshow: 3/sk1, 4/sk2 (DarthDonkeySH)

These ones are from the Schick Pack back in RB3 and are now a part of RB4 for the dozen users that own them! One was another old path I found and I can't really compare the other paths since I doubt anyone has sung them, but that's what I used on RB3 for some decent scoring.

Brick House: ???/ESF (Mysario)

Intense path, follow this one to the T.

Happy pathing everyone and remember to have fun!
haoestrelalp  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mysario wrote:
I'm just gonna skirt past all this drama real quick and post a few paths here...

Since this song came back to RB4 and skipped RB3, this didn't have a path laid out. This was the path I found in an old thread that was used on RB2 so I don't know if it's still accurate, but I got 207,400 from it with the top score being 432 over me (I'm bad at squeezing).

Save the day <3
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: haoestrelalp
eldersham  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slide: 3/AS, 3/sk1(AS) (eldersham)

174000 - pretty simple to get an extra phrase in the early part of this song, but seemingly no other place to get more than that, and definitely no other way to avoid losing some points in the end without finishing the path this way
eldersham  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unwell: 2/DOD-ESF, 3/ESF

no credit

the easiest, if not the only, way to clip extra on the last activation
Descenciel  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mysario wrote:

Happy pathing everyone and remember to have fun!

On the last one I'd ESP for more points. I'm horrible at ESP. Maybe someone can confirm an ESF on it? I cannot. I tried a little and gave up.

Hier Kommt Alex: 2/, 2/AT, 4/, 2-ESP (wesker-kun)

Broken: 2/sk2, 2/BOD, 2/BOD (Descenciel)

I got 187,424, currently 1st on XBL.
(You can squeeze some random points out of the first act if you go late enough- may also be possible during the last act.)
haoestrelalp  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Descenciel wrote:

On the last one I'd ESP for more points. I'm horrible at ESP. Maybe someone can confirm an ESF on it? I cannot. I tried a little and gave up.

Hier Kommt Alex: 2/, 2/AT, 4/, 2-ESP (wesker-kun)

ESF confirmed

Hier Kommt Alex: 2/, 2/AT, 4/, 2-ESF (wesker-kun)
Erzie  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Don't Want To Be: AI (Erzie)

188,788 - better squeeze on the last act possible
DosParkers  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eldersham wrote:
Unwell: 2/DOD-ESF, 3/ESF

no credit

the easiest, if not the only, way to clip extra on the last activation

I can confirm this is the path I used.

Jonathan-Ang wrote:
DosParkers wrote:

If you aren't willing to implement some form of this rule, then it seems the greed for path credit is more than the desire to increase competition in Rivals.

If you are so keen and willing to have this rule implemented, then it seems your greed for #1 spot just for 1 week is more than the desire for the entire pathing community here to have path credit(in your own eyes).

I'm not throwing shade here but you're clearly way better than many of us here on vox. But the sharing of paths, or in your case, the not sharing of it, did not change that RJ still overtook your score on this week's Unwell. If anything, it seems what you're trying to go for here is not to have potential optimal scored spotlight vox score paths to be posted so that it wont be a matter of the RNG of how good our GTs/PSN IDs are.

If anything, as I've been guilty of and reminded of, let this thread just be nothing about paths discussion and the sharing of it and leave the drama out of here. I mean, creating a new thread in the forums isnt the most difficult thing to do.

Just FYI, RJ and me are in the same crew. She did the spotlight for Unwell. My current score was obtained after a few tries on the day before the challenge began.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 124, 125, 126 ... 207, 208, 209  Next
Page 125 of 209

Jump to: